PDA

View Full Version : This new event is.....

Thatkidyouknow
06-14-2016, 04:48 AM
Name of the game: finish the sentence "this new event is....."
Absolutely trash because not only did it fail in MW, but bosses are too hard to even consider spending gold on and it's a waste of time to do anything else than just your syndicate daily goals. The prizes are absolute garbage until you get to a boss that requires more gold than most bosses in a regular EB would cost to take down as well.

Evan1000
06-14-2016, 06:30 AM
I hate it. I'm shooting for 75 kills but that seems like a fantasy run.

Rambo13
06-14-2016, 08:44 AM
Absolutely horrible. Regular epic boss was so much better.

POW!
06-14-2016, 09:25 AM
Between the triple ltq's, this eb, impossible box event, and these stupid consumable items, I've lost track of 4 years of progress and I'm not sure I've gotten a prize in days. I'm not even exaggerating. In the last 4 days I've lost more interest in this game than I ever have. I don't even know what my real stats are right now.

Evan1000
06-14-2016, 12:02 PM
Yeah these items make it hard to see what your true stats are but they are fun.

Players who blew gold in crates lost their advantage quick because this raw stat explosion benefited those whose mods are good.

I like the idea of temp items but they can do so much more with them. Make them more expensive, maybe introduce temp mods and such. I think Dippy always talked about that idea.

F@st
06-14-2016, 12:15 PM
Since they introducing this format in MW the boss is dead. Left only EB now for do 150 goal.

More time to spend irl anyway but no gold for sure for me.

Gungho
06-14-2016, 01:10 PM
They killed the lock box event for me in October last year, as it became impossible to complete for a reasonable price. Then the ltq as the energy raised pretty sharply and impossible (read too expensive), then the Raid boss with the new format where you can't farm, and weapon drops are useless. And now this... They show the old players the door in a very nice way as what we used to fight for are of no importance any longer. I've gone from around two vaults a month to one each second month, how about you guys?

Stubby1113
06-14-2016, 01:48 PM
I don't know what the issue is. My level 40 is sitting at #1 rank with 15 mins left. Quit chasing stats and the game will be more enjoyable

Mrs Cash
06-14-2016, 03:05 PM
I only used my free gold (once) to help my syndicate get that darn day1 goal completed faster.
I am used to this hardcore nonsense from MW, and will not kill myself to be number 1.
Just treat it like the regular epic boss, and you won't stress out.

Blaggard
06-14-2016, 04:01 PM
I don't know what the issue is. My level 40 is sitting at #1 rank with 15 mins left. Quit chasing stats and the game will be more enjoyable

I bet you got blitzed and lost your #1 rank didn't you?

Stubby1113
06-14-2016, 04:08 PM
I bet you got blitzed and lost your #1 rank didn't you?

No sir. Got first and only had to kill 5 bosses. My other 10 accounts got second with 5 bosses

montecore
06-14-2016, 07:22 PM
Yeah these items make it hard to see what your true stats are but they are fun.

Players who blew gold in crates lost their advantage quick because this raw stat explosion benefited those whose mods are good.

I like the idea of temp items but they can do so much more with them. Make them more expensive, maybe introduce temp mods and such. I think Dippy always talked about that idea.

back in my day, all explosives were consumable. those were different, simpler times.

sister morphine
06-14-2016, 10:51 PM
back in my day, all explosives were consumable. those were different, simpler times.
True, but back then the grasping hand didn't constantly try to shake every last penny out of the players. Dumping the health reset is a giant step backwards. Gree can't seem to get it into their heads that players (except the 1%'ers) aren't going to max out the credit card for their benefit.

I started playing CoC earlier this year, and was surprised and delighted to find you can be awarded the premium game currency for pretty mundane actions. Clash is apparently the most successful game ever created, and has become so by not treating players like cattle to be milked dry. The company won't be listed on any stock market either because they know pressure from investors for a fat return means they'd have to begin milking players. There's a lesson or two there if Gree care to listen.

Dklv
06-15-2016, 06:34 AM
That is an excellent question. One that should be addressed, but it won't.

Nighteg
06-15-2016, 12:29 PM
True, but back then the grasping hand didn't constantly try to shake every last penny out of the players. Dumping the health reset is a giant step backwards. Gree can't seem to get it into their heads that players (except the 1%'ers) aren't going to max out the credit card for their benefit.

I started playing CoC earlier this year, and was surprised and delighted to find you can be awarded the premium game currency for pretty mundane actions. Clash is apparently the most successful game ever created, and has become so by not treating players like cattle to be milked dry. The company won't be listed on any stock market either because they know pressure from investors for a fat return means they'd have to begin milking players. There's a lesson or two there if Gree care to listen.

Same here. CoC is far more enjoyable than this abomination.

Blaggard
06-15-2016, 12:49 PM
You will get bored of the endless grind of Clash, mark my words.

Foty
06-18-2016, 03:10 PM
Would be better if boss kills were the same across the board. All my accts have basically the same raw stats and most have the same mods. Some of mine could kill 10 bosses easy, others couldn't kill level 1 in one free hit.

Vile Lynn
06-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Did anybody actually like the new Hardcore Boss?

DjSyla
06-22-2016, 01:25 PM
Did anybody actually like the new Hardcore Boss?a little.. Shame mafia used doesnt rise by 10 each day tho.. Lucky if got to 70.. Nevermind 150 and a chance at legendary lol

sister morphine
06-23-2016, 12:49 AM
Did anybody actually like the new Hardcore Boss?
No, cutting the reset just turned the event into a grind. Yawnsville.

Foty
06-26-2016, 03:42 AM
No sir. Got first and only had to kill 5 bosses. My other 10 accounts got second with 5 bosses

You got lucky and grouped with players not worried about that crap event.