PDA

View Full Version : Hardboss another failure

nocebl
06-13-2016, 04:02 PM
After 3 kills and 16+ million points logged out of game, came back in to 0 points at 3 kills.
Well done Gree.

tigerlion
06-13-2016, 04:09 PM
another well run event by Gree. 2 ****ed up events in less than 3 weeks, after FL fiasco 2 weeks ago

crazeejay
06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
Yup did 20 kills here when the event started. Had a nap and logged back in with 0 points.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-13-2016, 06:35 PM
Hard Crud boss is back, eh?
Great, please enjoy.

Sierra Hotel
06-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Hard Crud boss is back, eh?
Great, please enjoy.

Did 10 hard boss kills and lost 200 Wrenching units (100 cash ships 900m/600m a/d and 100 cash infantry 125m a/d). There were two data pushes after hard boss started. so the data pushes wiped them out or the 10 hard bosses did. 75T/200T a/d here. Thanks Gree. Medium casualty rate just took on a new meaning.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-13-2016, 10:26 PM
Did 10 hard boss kills and lost 200 Wrenching units (100 cash ships 900m/600m a/d and 100 cash infantry 125m a/d). There were two data pushes after hard boss started. so the data pushes wiped them out or the 10 hard bosses did. 75T/200T a/d here. Thanks Gree. Medium casualty rate just took on a new meaning.

Sad, so very sad that good, decent people all too often get treated rather shabbily.

Rolinz
06-14-2016, 08:34 AM
HardCore Boss is just another way to for GREE to claim it evens the playing field by using the HCB Units to take down the bosses.

But in reality, it just makes people use Gold to be able to compete with people after the first day.

And it is very hard to compete against those that have deep pockets to buy all of the gold needed for Supply Drops and Gold hits.

In the end, this is a game of who has more gold to spend!

If GREE really wanted to get people to spend more on this event than ever before, add the Energy Regen and Health Regen Boosts to the Triple Strikes and match the gold spenders with other gold spenders, GREEdy will have its own GOLD RUSH!

It is bad enough GREEdy got people spending more gold on a regular basis on the new Faction HQ!

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-14-2016, 11:38 AM
HardCore Boss is just another way to for GREE to claim it evens the playing field by using the HCB Units to take down the bosses.

But in reality, it just makes people use Gold to be able to compete with people after the first day.

And it is very hard to compete against those that have deep pockets to buy all of the gold needed for Supply Drops and Gold hits.

In the end, this is a game of who has more gold to spend!

If GREE really wanted to get people to spend more on this event than ever before, add the Energy Regen and Health Regen Boosts to the Triple Strikes and match the gold spenders with other gold spenders, GREEdy will have its own GOLD RUSH!

It is bad enough GREEdy got people spending more gold on a regular basis on the new Faction HQ!

True, except those who've figured it out, or had a true friend SCHOOL them, are no longer trapped.

Twist of Cain
06-14-2016, 05:14 PM
True, except those who've figured it out, or had a true friend SCHOOL them, are no longer trapped.

Hey Dew, Please add the following to your list of quotes:

Mr. Gree: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?

Modern War player: Playing Modern War, and "TRYING" to have some fun.

Mr. Gree: Modern War Player, You're on dangerous ground here. You're causing a major disturbance on my time.

Modern War Player: I've been thinking about this, Mr. Gree. If I'm here and you're here, doesn't that make it our time? Certainly, there's nothing wrong with "TRYING TO GET YOUR GAME TO PLAY CORRECTLY SO THAT PEOPLE CAN PLAY YOUR GAME WITHOUT HAVING MULTIPLE PROBLEMS OCCURRING EVERY SINGLE EVENT"!!!!!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-14-2016, 09:07 PM
Hey Dew, Please add the following to your list of quotes:

Mr. Gree: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?

Modern War player: Playing Modern War, and "TRYING" to have some fun.

Mr. Gree: Modern War Player, You're on dangerous ground here. You're causing a major disturbance on my time.

Modern War Player: I've been thinking about this, Mr. Gree. If I'm here and you're here, doesn't that make it our time? Certainly, there's nothing wrong with "TRYING TO GET YOUR GAME TO PLAY CORRECTLY SO THAT PEOPLE CAN PLAY YOUR GAME WITHOUT HAVING MULTIPLE PROBLEMS OCCURRING EVERY SINGLE EVENT"!!!!!!!

Mr. Gr*** LOL

Blest@iBOB!.mw
06-16-2016, 09:30 PM
Sad, so very sad that good, decent people all too often get treated rather shabbily.

I can't stop laughing...

levelhead
06-18-2016, 02:14 AM
Oh damn I missed a HCB event lol but it looks like I never missed much. I should remember to try and log in more often.