PDA

View Full Version : Time to let peeps upgrade an additional building.

Jnsolberg
06-12-2016, 04:17 PM
We've been getting a lot of new (old) buildings lately. Boosts, Gingerbread, Towers of Tyranny, Spices, Chancery, Perfumary, etc. I think it's time for Gree to offer another unit for one additional upgrade so the newer toons can get thier buildings upgraded faster. I know Gree has been giving out upgrade time bonuses to encourage more building purchases. Now it's time to let peeps do more upgrades at the same time.

Rocket93
06-14-2016, 05:09 AM
I second that...having only 2 upgrades is tedious although not as tedious as only 1.

But I would suggest that rather than giving players the ability to get an extra builder you instead cap the number of builders (say 6 for now) and let those who aren't at the cap move towards it.

Making a new builder available to all just keeps the gap between the haves and the have nots the same.

I'd vote for encouraging parity. You cap the number of Gingerbread Houses a player can have so why not the numnber of builders?

Duke of Earl
06-19-2016, 09:40 AM
I second that...having only 2 upgrades is tedious although not as tedious as only 1.

But I would suggest that rather than giving players the ability to get an extra builder you instead cap the number of builders (say 6 for now) and let those who aren't at the cap move towards it.

Making a new builder available to all just keeps the gap between the haves and the have nots the same.

I'd vote for encouraging parity. You cap the number of Gingerbread Houses a player can have so why not the numnber of builders?

I don't think capping the number of upgrades at the same time is needed. Those toons that can already upgrade 11 at a time have absolutely no need for any more. But anyone under, say 6, might buy some more. This is a good way to Grow your income without raiding. Let peeps get more gold so they can buy equipment and units in the store.