PDA

View Full Version : The LTQ, you gonna complain about that???

Edbl79
06-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Everyone is so quick to jump on things that don't go in their favor. Why aren't you complaining about the LTQ too??? It's been 2 hours since it went live. Shouldn't you be furious that this error happened or is this different because you already spent every medpack you had to finish speed. I'm sure if gree fixes it and they either take the prizes, award them to everyone or just remove the excess before you wake up because you're a euro and it's unfair they'll be tons of complaining then. Or you can just accept that this game and it's developers make errors in our favor almost if not just as much as the ones that have a negative impact.

DIABLOPEZ
06-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Uhm.. Already mentioned 1:20h before your post and its called "WTF" lmao

giz
06-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Yup I started the thread and despite the gree patch it's still.showing the same as before

ju100
06-08-2016, 01:10 AM
Yup I started the thread and despite the gree patch it's still.showing the same as before

I wish, but nope, not showing here...

sbs2716g
06-08-2016, 08:59 PM

they cant remove those goals if u have log in earlier..
imagine, you are hitting normal 10/10 half way and left only one hit, then the data fix came in and remove goal 10/10, then you will be screaming at Gree.

so they remove the goals for those players who log in later (after the data fix).. but they should have just keep it as it is...