PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Anouncement

Dat Guy
06-07-2016, 12:18 AM
Dear denizens of crime city,

If you want your Hate and Revenge chain to grow:

STOP USING DEFENSE DRINKS!

That is all.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

sister morphine
06-07-2016, 12:59 AM
I guess some people still get butthurt by seeing red on their screen! ;)

Evan1000
06-07-2016, 06:35 AM
I guess some people still get butthurt by seeing red on their screen! ;)

This is a troll-free zone, please take your trolling to the Modern War forum

sister morphine
06-07-2016, 03:53 PM
This is a troll-free zone, please take your trolling to the Modern War forum
Was referring to the people who use the drinks, not to the OP, with whom I'm in total agreement.

Building revenge chain is where the big points lie, so opting to block it with D boost seems idiotic.

Evan1000
06-08-2016, 06:25 AM
Was referring to the people who use the drinks, not to the OP, with whom I'm in total agreement.

Building revenge chain is where the big points lie, so opting to block it with D boost seems idiotic.

Ahh, then I retract my previous statement, also being in agreement with OP. I can see a strategy behind using defense bonuses, but I also see it as a tremendous waste in gold.

In order for a defense energy drink to not be a waste, you'd need to gold up in attack bonuses so you can chain with others who are far higher than you in points, which would I'm assuming yield more blood points. But you'd have to keep spending gold to keep those bonuses going, when you could just chain with someone gold free and use that gold to refill stamina instead, which would progress you further into the goals and most likely keep you at the same pace as the other guy using bonuses

zibby42
06-09-2016, 04:53 AM
Also, at this point of the event, you shouldn't even be looking at the First Strike tab. You should be solely focused on making chains.

Forever Infamous
06-13-2016, 10:41 PM
Dumbasses use defence