PDA

View Full Version : Hightower - Help

Corporal Punishment 2
06-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Sorry to trouble you but I have ticketed this question and the goalposts keep moving. It is a simple question and I hope you can give me an honest answer.

Before the last unit carrying a health regen bonus was offered as a prize, my regen was -81%.

I spent good money to make sure I got it. But my regen hasn't moved.

I'm not saying I was expecting it to drop 20% - I know the maths, and I know it should have droped 3.8%. But it hasn't moved at all.

Like I said, I have sent a ticket and have so far received four different responses, all of which say the game is functioning correctly, ALL of which I have disproved (and frankly call into question the integrity and honesty of Customer Support) and NONE of which answer the question.

The list of units that CS gave me is posted here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121170-Bonus-Bug&p=1559078&viewfull=1#post1559078

While I haven't verified the list is complete, it supports my case and then some.

Many in my four factions are reporting similar discrepancies and this is fundamental to the game - if we can't trust our stats to be correct then we are NOWHERE.

Please help, because I've been playing this game since the very start and have stuck through it through thick and thin, but I am now very close to calling this the last straw.

PITA4PRES
06-04-2016, 02:07 PM
Was it a unit that was re-released? If so you may have had the unit already and it didn't stack. I got the unit from the lockbox event but already had it so mine didn't change.

Corporal Punishment 2
06-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Was it a unit that was re-released? If so you may have had the unit already and it didn't stack. I got the unit from the lockbox event but already had it so mine didn't change.

Damn, you're right. Why couldn't they have said that?!

But it's still only in their calcs once...