PDA

View Full Version : Frontline, now crashes with each deploy!!

Batchief
06-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Is it just my game, or is anyone else have crashing with each deploy? I'm on iOS. Nodes turn red when deploys are made, nice touch, too bad the event is now unplayable.

Papi
06-03-2016, 04:32 PM
My iPad and iPod both crashed during FL. Awesome weekend ahead.

corey0025
06-03-2016, 05:15 PM
Add to the fact that it appears cp is calculated differently now. Was there a change we weren't told about. Our first battle we won a node and only received Cp from our team and not the other team that was also on the node. Missed out on about 39 million points. Agreed it's gonna be fun weekend

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Please, DEW enjoy yourselves, as our overlords have provided for the utmost in a wonderful gaming experience.
I won't be able to join you, don't worry about me, I'll be sobbing as I try to enjoy other pursuits this beautiful weekend.

Batchief
06-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Is it just my game, or is anyone else have crashing with each deploy? I'm on iOS. Nodes turn red when deploys are made, nice touch, too bad the event is now unplayable.
Oh, and commas were added so it is easier to see how many points you need to get the node, that you won't be able to deploy.

Sharky259
06-03-2016, 10:33 PM
I have 2 iPads, 1 running MW version 6.2 that is crashing after each deploy and the other is still version 6.1 that one isn't crashing.
This is our 1st battle so I don't know how the control points are going to show on the 2 different accounts.

John Mally
06-04-2016, 01:01 AM
My IPad is also crashing. Not good enough, very frustrating. Anyone with Android appears to be working ok.
Will we be compensated?

Redbird
06-04-2016, 03:06 AM
Same here - The latest MW version in iOS seems to be having this crash problem while deploying in Frontline.
I reported it to Gree (Request #2988488).

When I get some info from then, I post it here

Annihilator2
06-04-2016, 08:22 AM
It is intended behavior. The programmers worked hard to get this feature up.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-04-2016, 09:26 AM
It is intended behavior. The programmers worked hard to get this feature up.

I speak only for insignificant me.
I DEW thank those clever, crafty programmers for their wonderful work.
Please, DEW play until you've enjoyed yourselves to death.

WBS
06-04-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm iOS and have made 2 wars, no crashing here. Lag still is present,

Laurence1
06-05-2016, 01:01 AM
It stuffed full stop. Deploys just sit in pending waiting for gree steam driven computer to sync with the game. And then if your lucky you get some pts.

Opinvu
06-05-2016, 02:27 PM
I found if you deploy then close the window immediately for 30sec and go back in it does not crash. Don't wait for deploy queue to reach zero.

giz
06-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Got a few members having issues in my faction how I love the fk up fairies

Bndawgs
06-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Don't worry, everything is working as intended.

Yahoo
06-06-2016, 07:55 AM
iPad mini on ios 9 gets kicked every time I deploy in FL. Since I got the special effects. Having to restart every deploy or when a deploy goal reached in the background makes it unplayable!
iPhone 6s on iOS 9 doesn't get the effects and works!
Fix it pls! To remove the effects, or tell how to turn off

Yahoo
06-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Tried closing window before deploy comlplete , does help.
And restarting often see a lot were not deployed

Yahoo
06-11-2016, 01:09 AM
My iPad mini on iOS 9.3.2 did the 6.2.1 update to fix FL crashes. Still got kicked after deploy, and even during!
I did the update said to solve problems. It solves nothing. Unplayable!
Get rid of the effects so we can deploy or give us a knob to switch them on or of

Yahoo
06-11-2016, 02:40 AM
Nothing helps! Fix it or get rid of effects

Yahoo
06-11-2016, 02:43 AM
iPhone 5 still on version 6.1 without effects still works thank God

Paul de Vries
06-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Guys, closing the warroom before the deploys are done isn't the solution. When you turn back you get kicked out also. I don't understand it at all. Is this game designed for IPad at all or what? It worked well for 2 months or so and now we're back at square one. Even the last update which mentioned fixes for crashes, didn't fix a thing at all. With me loads of players get tired of it and quit or think if quiting the game if it doen't get fixed for once and for all. President Hightower, please see to it that it gets Fixed!

fernandoefens
06-13-2016, 05:29 AM
Same problem on iPhone5 and MW 6.2.1.

I'm about to get KICKED OUT of my faction because I can't meet minimum points required.

Please advice.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-25-2016, 05:20 PM
i dont know about ur games cos most mine cant even play crudline.

gree servers are so complete and utter sheet they wont show the poxy unts to deploy.

4 fuxedup frontlines in a row and a thieving lying no ds wd between.

grees criminal fraudness shows no bounds of ending as they try take over the world with broken games and diapers.

for the games that do hv poxy units most keep reject over and over cos grees dumb management refuses to remove the annoying useless stupid dumb popups which totally ruin the event.

what stupid ppl wld want to hv a game whr its players are in heated battle and get smacked in the face by constant pop ups with next goals buttons so we can hv a read and coffee instead of actually be able to play this fuxored useless thieving event properly.

u deserve all thats coming.

squintycath
06-25-2016, 07:09 PM
i dont know about ur games cos most mine cant even play crudline.

gree servers are so complete and utter sheet they wont show the poxy unts to deploy.

4 fuxedup frontlines in a row and a thieving lying no ds wd between.

grees criminal fraudness shows no bounds of ending as they try take over the world with broken games and diapers.

for the games that do hv poxy units most keep reject over and over cos grees dumb management refuses to remove the annoying useless stupid dumb popups which totally ruin the event.

what stupid ppl wld want to hv a game whr its players are in heated battle and get smacked in the face by constant pop ups with next goals buttons so we can hv a read and coffee instead of actually be able to play this fuxored useless thieving event properly.

u deserve all thats coming.

This post is so riddled with grammatical errors...it makes me think you work for Gree

WBS
06-25-2016, 07:53 PM
This post is so riddled with grammatical errors...it makes me think you work for Gree

Please don't compliment gree like that, you are implying they can program readable pixels.