PDA

View Full Version : ILTQ Lag

WBS
05-30-2016, 06:34 PM
Does gree purposefully cause lag when completing an LTQ target?

When you complete a target on iOS it takes 30 seconds for a screen to pop up with the prize for completing that level. It seems like gree purposefully does it so we tappers waste energy.

crazeejay
05-30-2016, 07:10 PM
That's Gree's plan. Make you tap extra if you don't need to. I make sure I count how many kills I do now and then wait 30 or so seconds for the pop-up to appear

Jg48
05-30-2016, 07:15 PM
Do not play on iOS. That is the best plan

PITA4PRES
05-30-2016, 09:50 PM
Droid user here but lag is bad as well. I too keep track of my kills and will refresh my rivals list when I've done the required kills to avoid using extra energy.

WBS
05-31-2016, 05:13 AM
I usually keep track but sometimes I forget or wait for awhile and nothing happens. I have wondered if it's done on purpose as it has lagged in ltq targets way before any other lag issue has affected the game.

Bambamgunz
05-31-2016, 05:48 AM
Guess spreading NPC's out didn't last long,,back to way it was now!
Whats with the 3 inch long names and the area to touch specific NPC is awful.

Droid has this really annoying glitch when ltq goal done and click VISIT for next goal,drops money then nothing.
You have to go to iltq goal to go to next map every single time to progress..
If next NPC on same map it's fine but if next NPC on another map VISIT is useless!

Also huge lag time now going to or switching maps started.

Annihilator2
05-31-2016, 08:51 AM
Droid user here but lag is bad as well. I too keep track of my kills and will refresh my rivals list when I've done the required kills to avoid using extra energy.

I do the same and, when I am not sure, I restart the game.