PDA

View Full Version : Account Linking has broken on Android

Agent Orange
05-27-2016, 08:24 PM
Just bricked two devices by switching from one Android account to another. This appears to be connected to the current server push as linking was working prior to rnning it just now.

On the first bricked device I tried to reinstall the app, but no luck. Then tried resetting the device but still no luck. It is possible it is he particular player account.

I'd send in a ticket except that I can't access the game or my accounts. Only get the cannot connect to server error message.

This feels a lot like the lockout we had on IOS a few months ago.

Agent Orange
05-27-2016, 08:27 PM
I should clarify, resetting device did not work since MW is not appearing in the playstore.

levelhead
05-28-2016, 01:28 AM
This has been going on for the last few days AO. Your not alone. I was lucky that I. Could reinstall it. But only work when I wiped everything. It's will not connect to my mini account meaning my under lvl 5 account. And it's the same on my phone. I have not switched in a few days. There is another thread which someone else started and no one has responded to it. And the tickets as well no reply to them. I guess there aware of the problem. I'm thinking there's gonna be more complaints over the coming days as there's going to be a snowball effect.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-28-2016, 02:52 AM
I should clarify, resetting device did not work since MW is not appearing in the playstore.

Get "Send Anywhere" install on all devices.
One device must have MW.
You send MW to the other device.
Your other device installs MW

Agent Orange
05-28-2016, 05:40 AM
This has been going on for the last few days AO. Your not alone. I was lucky that I. Could reinstall it. But only work when I wiped everything. It's will not connect to my mini account meaning my under lvl 5 account. And it's the same on my phone. I have not switched in a few days. There is another thread which someone else started and no one has responded to it. And the tickets as well no reply to them. I guess there aware of the problem. I'm thinking there's gonna be more complaints over the coming days as there's going to be a snowball effect.

Yup it looks like it's the account which is a level 2. I have a few down there. I did wipe everything and after doing an update to google play got a link to download MW. Once it was installed when asked if I wanted to use my existing play account I said yes and got back all my accounts including a new alex account. Glad I didn't open the damn thing or I'd be going through this crap again.

Wonder what they screwed up this time, one interesting thing was that I had two MW apps when I first just tried to uninstall and clear MW by going through apps in android settings. One was v6.2 but other showed 0.7.

So it looks like the only way out of this is to fully wipe the device? Tried deleting app, files, cache but it's still locked up trying to log into the L2 account. I wonder if this is something to do with android going into an offline mode because I noticed pop ups the other day saying something about the app dropping into such a mode even though I was in our wifi network.

But glad the droids that are screwed up are testing devices so wiping them was no big deal. I'd think twince if it was my primary device with all my stuff on it. The only way I was able to get back to my higher level players was to do an entire system reset nuking everything and starting fresh.

Agent Orange
05-28-2016, 05:41 AM
Get "Send Anywhere" install on all devices.
One device must have MW.
You send MW to the other device.
Your other device installs MW

Thanks, was able to get the link back. Though trying to decide if that was a blessing or a curse.....

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-28-2016, 05:46 AM
Thanks, was able to get the link back. Though trying to decide if that was a blessing or a curse.....

My friend, we know much of these curses.

Thats why we carry a four leaf clover in our left sock, a rabbit's foot in out right back pocket, and the left eye of a newt in our front left pocket.

As fourth degree wizard's, alpha class, it's our duty to brave these dangers to protect the vulnerable amongst us.

Agent Orange
05-28-2016, 06:59 AM
My friend, we know much of these curses.

Thats why we carry a four leaf clover in our left sock, a rabbit's foot in out right back pocket, and the left eye of a newt in our front left pocket.

As fourth degree wizard's, alpha class, it's our duty to brave these dangers to protect the vulnerable amongst us.

Isn't that the truth!

Mcdoc
05-28-2016, 10:11 AM
Hey AO - been a long time . . .

I have a series of Accounts that are already linked in Game Center on an IPad - I tried back in Feb to push that Game Center login account over to a new Android device I bought for the wifey for Valentine's Day. It worked beautifully except that the stupid device from Verizon was a PoS with low memory and couldn't keep the game running.

SO - I bought a Supercharged Galaxy Tab - logged into the exact same Google Play email account - downloaded MW - and it wouldn't load the account . . . It made me create a brand new Toon - and no matter what I do - Google play will not recognize the other linked accounts that previously appeared on my wife's device (which I wiped and returned).

In typical "No-Customer Service" Gree ticket response - they keep saying I have to get this resolved through Google Play - that they can't release the accounts from the other device - apparently that's too technical for a software company

Any thoughts on something else I could try to get these accounts combined under one Android login ?

P.S. I can still play those other accounts on my older iPad (belongs to my daughter to is a PIA to find it when she's not already on it)

Thanks Bud !

levelhead
05-28-2016, 11:28 AM
Yup it looks like it's the account which is a level 2. I have a few down there. I did wipe everything and after doing an update to google play got a link to download MW. Once it was installed when asked if I wanted to use my existing play account I said yes and got back all my accounts including a new alex account. Glad I didn't open the damn thing or I'd be going through this crap again.

Wonder what they screwed up this time, one interesting thing was that I had two MW apps when I first just tried to uninstall and clear MW by going through apps in android settings. One was v6.2 but other showed 0.7.

So it looks like the only way out of this is to fully wipe the device? Tried deleting app, files, cache but it's still locked up trying to log into the L2 account. I wonder if this is something to do with android going into an offline mode because I noticed pop ups the other day saying something about the app dropping into such a mode even though I was in our wifi network.

But glad the droids that are screwed up are testing devices so wiping them was no big deal. I'd think twince if it was my primary device with all my stuff on it. The only way I was able to get back to my higher level players was to do an entire system reset nuking everything and starting fresh.

Yes that what I did nuked everything. After it gave me the option to choose Google account I picked my main. Got an extra Alex account too. Tried to switch account just said error again. So did the whole nuke thing again. And another Alex account :(. On my phone I'm able to play new account Alex account but not my mini I worked on over the months I been building on it. Just have to wait until someone replies to the problem.

levelhead
05-28-2016, 02:06 PM
Wtf is up with CS. Sent a canned reply to this issue. Even tho I explained everything in detail and provided screen shot. I got a reply saying if I sign out from Google and sign in again with a good internet connection that should solve the problem. Do they read the tickets we send.... it's just laughable. They should have ppl on there like hightower. Least he gets things done instead of a canned reply...

Agent Orange
05-29-2016, 08:16 AM
Hey AO - been a long time . . .

I have a series of Accounts that are already linked in Game Center on an IPad - I tried back in Feb to push that Game Center login account over to a new Android device I bought for the wifey for Valentine's Day. It worked beautifully except that the stupid device from Verizon was a PoS with low memory and couldn't keep the game running.

SO - I bought a Supercharged Galaxy Tab - logged into the exact same Google Play email account - downloaded MW - and it wouldn't load the account . . . It made me create a brand new Toon - and no matter what I do - Google play will not recognize the other linked accounts that previously appeared on my wife's device (which I wiped and returned).

In typical "No-Customer Service" Gree ticket response - they keep saying I have to get this resolved through Google Play - that they can't release the accounts from the other device - apparently that's too technical for a software company

Any thoughts on something else I could try to get these accounts combined under one Android login ?

P.S. I can still play those other accounts on my older iPad (belongs to my daughter to is a PIA to find it when she's not already on it)

Thanks Bud !

Hey long time, Mcdoc. The trick in android is to setup the device with your original google login in order to access the previously linked players. Basically had to go through this because of this new screw up on android three times!

Now I'm guessing she isn't going to want to nuke her device so the only work around is to use the link other device option from the iPad unless it was linked to something else a while ago. Isn't it nice how flippin convoluted this is!

If it was already linked I think the best option is to load up Bluestacks and in the google play setup make sure you log in with the old play account. When MW loads up the first time it will ask if you want to use the existing account or a new one.

What you will see is a screen saying NEW DEVICE DETECTED! and the question, LINK THIS DEVICE TO EXISTING, YES OR NO.

If this didn't pop up for some reason then go through the tutorial until you hit the Manage Accounts, then Link Android Device. If you had the correct google account loaded it should show up with all your other players.

Because this is so screwed up these days I created two linked startup drives running Bluestacks on two SD cards on my MacBook Pro one for all my android and one for IOS and I still don't get a warm toasty feeling that it will help the next tine something goes south.

Agent Orange
05-29-2016, 08:19 AM
Yes that what I did nuked everything. After it gave me the option to choose Google account I picked my main. Got an extra Alex account too. Tried to switch account just said error again. So did the whole nuke thing again. And another Alex account :(. On my phone I'm able to play new account Alex account but not my mini I worked on over the months I been building on it. Just have to wait until someone replies to the problem.

Yeah the account that is 'stuck' doesn't seem to fix itself. I have a feeling it got corrupted during a server push or they ran a faulty account checker and it locked a bunch of accounts.

Basically this is on gree's end and some sort of corruption of the affected accounts. So basically we are screwed until they fix the issue. This feels a lot like the lockout issues we had on IOS.

GeoffW
05-29-2016, 03:24 PM
Just bricked two devices by switching from one Android account to another. This appears to be connected to the current server push as linking was working prior to running it just now.
I had the exact same thing happen earlier today. I tried to switch accounts on my Android to a very low level mini that I had not used in quite a long while. After that MW would not start up. I tried all sorts: reinstall MW, restart device, log out of game centre and then back in again, etc, etc.
In the end I got it going again by opening the mini on my linked iOS device. It opened fine and I played it up a couple of levels. After that the Android MW opened up fine again!
Only a fix if you have a linked iOS device I know, but may help someone.

Sunny19843
05-29-2016, 04:18 PM
I had the exact same thing happen earlier today. I tried to switch accounts on my Android to a very low level mini that I had not used in quite a long while. After that MW would not start up. I tried all sorts: reinstall MW, restart device, log out of game centre and then back in again, etc, etc.
In the end I got it going again by opening the mini on my linked iOS device. It opened fine and I played it up a couple of levels. After that the Android MW opened up fine again!

Thank you. My mini was level 3 as soon as I got to level 5 it fixed the android log in problem

levelhead
05-29-2016, 08:12 PM
Yeah the account that is 'stuck' doesn't seem to fix itself. I have a feeling it got corrupted during a server push or they ran a faulty account checker and it locked a bunch of accounts.

Basically this is on gree's end and some sort of corruption of the affected accounts. So basically we are screwed until they fix the issue. This feels a lot like the lockout issues we had on IOS.

Yep it was just after a push they did when I tried to log on. So I will not see that account for about 2 years. Maybe it's a blessing I don't have the game on my phone. If I'm right I think they have done something in relation to HCB as of under lvl 5. And corrupted something. GREE always mess up a tactical plan I had for a new faction lol. It says a strategy game. But GREE take it to the extreme....Damn you need it just to work out a plan for all the gliches. Then once you figure out a plan for that. Then on to plan 2 starting the game.... once you mastered the game gliches then plan 3 building a faction..... now your fooked lol headache from your faction members as there complaining about plan 1 & 2 lol

Agent Orange
05-30-2016, 05:52 AM
Yeah this really is a bad joke. I've tracked the issue down to accounts that were built around the same time. I have three that lock up the app on Android currently and all were created within a couple of days of each other. The other common factor I think is that I put them in the same new faction as well.

In case HT reads this the players that are locked out are,

588-596-790
304-592-315
384-208-241

Faction ID
491-408-491

Since I successfully locked up my droid yet again I've had to reset it for a 4th time! Grrrrr and now to find the flipping app as it doesn't show in the Playstore until I update the system. This is beyond a PITA so I am pretty sure that folks that experience this mess just say screw it and delete.

This is starting to feel like some sort of corruption on a portion of the database affecting a certain range of accounts that were created roughly at the same time as the new accounts I have created in the past couple of days are still working as are the older accounts created a month ago or older.

I guess I'll send a ticket if I can figure out where the web link is.

Agent Orange
05-30-2016, 06:08 AM
Ticket sent, #2984329

May 30, 06:06

As posted to the forum under my user name Agent Orange. I have been tracking an issue with accounts of a certain age that are suddenly locked out of the game. This occurs when you use linking on Android and when the faulty account is accessed a not connected to internet error occurs. Since the device is connected this appears to be a default error code.

The three listed accounts all trigger this issue and the only work around to get back into the app is to do a full reset of the affected device! Probably not something your average end user is willing to do. Oddly all of the new accounts that I have had to create do not experience this issue.

There are many others on the MW forum posting of this exact problem and I have started a thread regarding this issue where hopefully we can collect enough data to point you guys in the right direction.

I think I also assigned those three accounts to a faction as well which is, 491-408-491

Might be an idea to put this on the priority list as it could affect those players who have a number of accounts including old ones that spend $$$ on this app since this totally locks you out of the game.

Agent Orange
05-30-2016, 07:20 AM

Ahhh missed this, thanks will have to reset something and try this. What is weird is that it seems to only affect certain accounts. The new ones are working so far.

Layon
05-30-2016, 07:21 AM
Yep it was just after a push they did when I tried to log on. So I will not see that account for about 2 years. Maybe it's a blessing I don't have the game on my phone. If I'm right I think they have done something in relation to HCB as of under lvl 5. And corrupted something. GREE always mess up a tactical plan I had for a new faction lol. It says a strategy game. But GREE take it to the extreme....Damn you need it just to work out a plan for all the gliches. Then once you figure out a plan for that. Then on to plan 2 starting the game.... once you mastered the game gliches then plan 3 building a faction..... now your fooked lol headache from your faction members as there complaining about plan 1 & 2 lolSame here. I am completely locked out of the game. I also have at least one mini below level 5 from the last time I moved to a new device. I don't have a linked IOS device and am not willing to wipe my device just to get a game working again. With the almost endless number of bugs and glitches in the game the last couple of years I am past caring at the moment anyway. I entered a ticket yesterday and just wait to see what happens. Maybe they surprise me and actually fix the problem. In the mean time I have some extra time to spend on other things and maybe it is time to retire anyway.

levelhead
05-30-2016, 04:24 PM
Same here. I am completely locked out of the game. I also have at least one mini below level 5 from the last time I moved to a new device. I don't have a linked IOS device and am not willing to wipe my device just to get a game working again. With the almost endless number of bugs and glitches in the game the last couple of years I am past caring at the moment anyway. I entered a ticket yesterday and just wait to see what happens. Maybe they surprise me and actually fix the problem. In the mean time I have some extra time to spend on other things and maybe it is time to retire anyway.

Im the same I gave my faction leadership over and only did one day of wd. Im taking a backseat from the game. Started to play a new game that just as fun and not 1 single problem in months. And the best thing of all they dont put out events that costs you loads just to get anywhere.

WBS
05-30-2016, 06:43 PM
Im the same I gave my faction leadership over and only did one day of wd. Im taking a backseat from the game. Started to play a new game that just as fun and not 1 single problem in months. And the best thing of all they dont put out events that costs you loads just to get anywhere.

I play clash of clans now. I haven't had one issue in a year and a half. They are leagues ahead of gree. Gree is still in the Stone Age compared to them. Or maybe it's that gree is just that incompetent. I casually play MW, don't get much time in. Get about 30 hits in for WD.

Arizona
05-31-2016, 11:19 AM
If you have an iOS device and your accounts are linked, load up the corrupt low level account on iOS. Level it up to 5 and restart your Android device. You should find it now loads up without any problems. Worked for my Nexus and Bluestacks.

Layon
05-31-2016, 01:06 PM
I do have also an IOS device (Ipad 1, yes it still works) but account is not linked. I will try to see if I can get it linked though.
I entered ticket 3 days ago by the way and am waiting on resolution.
p.s.: game crashes on iPad 1.

levelhead
06-02-2016, 01:00 AM
If you have an iOS device and your accounts are linked, load up the corrupt low level account on iOS. Level it up to 5 and restart your Android device. You should find it now loads up without any problems. Worked for my Nexus and Bluestacks.

I did not see on Google play that you need ios to play the game.... so now you need both android and ios just to play the game now. Hence why I have taken a back seat. I will not buy an extra device just to pass the time on a game. If a game is broken then I will just move on to a better game that's working. Adios GREE....

[PM] President Hightower
06-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Just wanted to let people know that we are already investigating this issue. We have a few tickets that we've received with excellent information including id's, times and device types. If you haven't yet submitted a ticket please feel free to do so and include as much information about your situation as possible.

Layon
06-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Thank you. This is the first time i heard you are working on it. The problem seems clear and also the solution or work-a-round. People switched to an account that is causing the game to crash at start up. So there is some default account selection file or setting stored on my device. Tell us what that is so we can erase or change that so we are then able to select a different account that is not crashing the game. We can then continue playing whil you investigate and fix the real problem. By the way: this problem seems serious enough to roll back from latest game update the broke the game?

Agent Orange
06-05-2016, 04:54 AM
Did get a reply from support asking for a screen shot. Just locked up again and tried but the error message over rides the screen shot function so nope. Granted all it is is a message telling me to check my internet connection and reset which does norhing.

No further replies since.

Layon
06-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Go for refunds guys. Corrupt red deserves no respect.Invested money is one thing. But how much money would compensate for the many hours of game play over a period of many years?
I have not been able to access the game now for more than 11 days. And for what? For an update of the game that broke access to low level accounts on Android.
And because the game does not start now I cannot access the account selection menu to select the accounts that are working fine.
All I need from Gree is to tell me how I can select my main account from outside the game.
I asked them this in my ticket but it seems they are ignoring me.
Hightower asked people to give information in the tickets and I did.
The fact that they are asking for screen dumps tells me they are still not aware of what the problem is, that they are not reading or understanding the info I provided in my ticket.

ju100
06-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Invested money is one thing. But how much money would compensate for the many hours of game play over a period of many years?
I have not been able to access the game now for more than 11 days. And for what? For an update of the game that broke access to low level accounts on Android.
And because the game does not start now I cannot access the account selection menu to select the accounts that are working fine.
All I need from Gree is to tell me how I can select my main account from outside the game.
I asked them this in my ticket but it seems they are ignoring me.
Hightower asked people to give information in the tickets and I did.
The fact that they are asking for screen dumps tells me they are still not aware of what the problem is, that they are not reading or understanding the info I provided in my ticket.

UNTESTED:
- You could try to "Clear Data" in Settings->Apps->MW and then delete/rename the uuid file in your [SDFOLDER]\funzio folder : that would create you a new mini, and MAYBE gives you access to your main account when your resync it with your google play account.
- You could try to disable the "sign in to games automatically" in the Settings of the Google "Play Games" app : no idea if it would help, at all...
- You could try to check your "Google play services" and "google play games" app version. You can also uninstall any updates done to these apps, and re-update them.

It's all I would try to do, no idea if it could work.

Agent Orange
06-08-2016, 05:47 AM
UNTESTED:
- You could try to "Clear Data" in Settings->Apps->MW and then delete/rename the uuid file in your [SDFOLDER]\funzio folder : that would create you a new mini, and MAYBE gives you access to your main account when your resync it with your google play account.
- You could try to disable the "sign in to games automatically" in the Settings of the Google "Play Games" app : no idea if it would help, at all...
- You could try to check your "Google play services" and "google play games" app version. You can also uninstall any updates done to these apps, and re-update them.

It's all I would try to do, no idea if it could work.

The Clearing Data did work, basically had to delete the funzio folder, then deleted the app and reinstalled it. Then had to go through the tutorial to get to the linked accounts. Guess it's
better then having to reset the device.

Disabling 'sign into games automatically' didn't work.

Uninstalling Google Play Services and uninstalling just the updates and nuking the cache didn't work either.

But the problem seems to be getting worse as it is spreading to accounts that are higher then my L2-5's and now seems to lock out after 5-6 switches of linked accounts.

My best guess is that this is a Google Play Services problem as the app seems to hang up at about the time when the graphic for my Play Games user ID pops up on the screen.
Yes it would be great if we could get Gree to give us the option to select a different player prior to loading the app as that might allow a work around as opposed to having to create
a new player account every time the bloody app locks out.

I'm up to 12 new accounts just to keep unlocking frozen devices. I'm going to start naming all these new guys Gree $ux from this point forward.

ju100
06-08-2016, 06:36 AM
The Clearing Data did work, basically had to delete the funzio folder, then deleted the app and reinstalled it. Then had to go through the tutorial to get to the linked accounts. Guess it's

Uninstalling Google Play Services and uninstalling just the updates and nuking the cache didn't work either.

But the problem seems to be getting worse as it is spreading to accounts that are higher then my L2-5's and now seems to lock out after 5-6 switches of linked accounts.

My best guess is that this is a Google Play Services problem as the app seems to hang up at about the time when the graphic for my Play Games user ID pops up on the screen.
Yes it would be great if we could get Gree to give us the option to select a different player prior to loading the app as that might allow a work around as opposed to having to create

I'm up to 12 new accounts just to keep unlocking frozen devices. I'm going to start naming all these new guys Gree $ux from this point forward.

First thing first : The naming convention you are following for your new minis is good, stick with it!

I must have around 100 accounts linked to my droid and I don't have the problem but as you said, the "Play Games user ID" popup could be source : I had to chose a new (? I thought I had one already) gamer ID some weeks ago. Do you have the "Play games" app on your device? If you launch it, do you see your account, and do you see that it is the only one linked? (just in case multiple games accounts would not work well with MW).

I'm at work, but will disassemble the apk when at home to see what is called/happening around the GameID popup.

[EDIT:] The latest version of the "Play Games" app I have on my phone is the 3.7.23 dated/updated 05/18/2016. Would the date be around when the problems started?

Bambamgunz
06-09-2016, 08:54 AM

Yay !! Same issue here. Now i have a new mini army of 19 Alex's and thats from 1 day!!

After i switch accounts avg 3-5 times i get error,have to clean/delete game data to clear error msg,
login mw/google play account,
Click YES and login to selected account and have a new Alex.
Click NO and have new Alex not connected to other linked accounts.I have 5 accounts from this.Start over and click yes!

Agent Orange
06-10-2016, 04:53 AM
Yay !! Same issue here. Now i have a new mini army of 19 Alex's and thats from 1 day!!

After i switch accounts avg 3-5 times i get error,have to clean/delete game data to clear error msg,
login mw/google play account,
Click YES and login to selected account and have a new Alex.
Click NO and have new Alex not connected to other linked accounts.I have 5 accounts from this.Start over and click yes!

Yes it is getting rediculous. I had to create 4 more yesterday before finally giving up. The corrupted accounts are growing, originally the three L2's but this has now spread to some L30's as well as the four I parked my other factions in. I would say that the next WD is going to be an epic failure if this doesn't get sorted out since anyone on Android or Bluestacks may or will suddenly start having their accounts locked out when they use linking and the problem continues to spread past their lowest level players. If it starts hitting faction leaders as it just did to me, well that will kill it completely.

Of note, once you get the connection failure on an account that account is locked out and there is no work around that I have found that can fix this. It appears to be connected to either Google Play Games or Google Play Services in that MW fails to load your profile as it boots and posts the generic cannot connect error. But the other part of the issue is that once the account locks out it is locked out permanently as I have not been able to get back into those accounts and therefore anythng connected to them is LOST. This IMHO is a game killer especially as it appears to be spreading through my accounts.

Sparkle
06-10-2016, 08:10 AM
Ho hum. The lockout with the "check Internet connection" screen just happened to me a couple hours ago. It was fine all night long. The Internet connection told me all about Muhammed Ali's funeral and Mr Howe, the hockey legend died. I use Android and went through the reboot routine multiple times. I don't need any more Alexes. They arrive with every other reinstall. Gree takes a month to tell me that I have to fix it myself in Google Game Center. I don't really understand what you guys are doing that works.

levelhead
06-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Is there any news on the big failings. It's beyond ridiculous that a multi player gaming company has some big floors. Gree its embarrassing and shameful that you cannot even get the basic faction of the game to work. (log in) thought this might be fixed by now. Why should ppl try and find a work around just to play a game. I notice the comments on Google play there's lots of comments in regards to this problem, maybe keeping ppl updated would be a nice gesture.

Agent Orange
06-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Nope still broken and the only resonse from support was to send in screen shots.

I sent multiple replies with suggestions but the silence is deafening.

levelhead
06-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Nope still broken and the only resonse from support was to send in screen shots.

I sent multiple replies with suggestions but the silence is deafening.

I have not logged in for ages as gone back to camping mode. But when I was installing the game again I noticed that any new account will not work for android. GREE has messed up big time as no new player on android can log in. Think that's someone trying to say something lol good to see there working on it though. Must be shameful for Google to give a top developer and new ppl cannot even log in lol

Layon
06-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Incredible: they had the brutality to close my ticket with “sorry for the inconvenience” and “your problem will be fixed in the next release”. I swear, it looks like there are no real people in the helpdesk anymore. It feels like I am talking to a dumb AI.
I am beyond caring now.