PDA

View Full Version : Stop Lying WD is not display issue.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-27-2016, 05:27 PM
yet another poxedup WD where DS stops and never comes back for anyone on our team.

same lies gree will say as always... oh yes 100 points really is 200 to gree but not in any WD totals or displays.

its flat out fraud and corruption over and over.

all these hundreds of useless DS bonuses on every ltq eb hcb etc that only work during pvp 100% and few times per rival during a WD.

all brokem as intended.

levelhead
05-28-2016, 02:53 AM
yet another poxedup WD where DS stops and never comes back for anyone on our team.

same lies gree will say as always... oh yes 100 points really is 200 to gree but not in any WD totals or displays.

its flat out fraud and corruption over and over.

all these hundreds of useless DS bonuses on every ltq eb hcb etc that only work during pvp 100% and few times per rival during a WD.

all brokem as intended.

I'm getting ds no problems. But once I hit one person 5 times it stops. I think they changed it that only so many ds hits on one person. So I just move to another person for more ds hits. So a faction with 60 will be tricky as one person will max out ds so if two ppl hit the same person one will get max with ds the other will only get one ds hit. It's rather they implemented this or its a glitch. But they tend to roll out stuff and then tell us afterwards.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-28-2016, 02:55 AM
I'm getting ds no problems. But once I hit one person 5 times it stops. I think they changed it that only so many ds hits on one person. So I just move to another person for more ds hits. So a faction with 60 will be tricky as one person will max out ds so if to ppl hit the same person one will get max ds the other will only get one ds hit. It's rather they implemented this or its a glitch. But they tend to roll out stuff and then tell us afterwards.

DS and TS ave always been limited in WD

it used to be about 20-30 times now

Now it's much less

DIABLOPEZ
05-28-2016, 03:32 AM
Havnt had this issue, still DS every hit here

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-28-2016, 03:43 AM
Havnt had this issue, still DS every hit here

How many times do you strike, on average, during the entire WD hour?

DIABLOPEZ
05-28-2016, 10:03 AM
@Dew, between 8-20 depending on the battle

levelhead
05-28-2016, 11:31 AM
I just got a ds hit rate of 10 this last battle so agree it's random.

sbs2716g
05-30-2016, 01:21 AM
for IOS, DS is appearing fine..
for android, it will not display DS after maybe around 20 hits (by same player or different player), but it does count the double point/double hit.. did few experiment.. check the points before hitting..and after hitting..