PDA

View Full Version : People who go too early on this boss event

HGF69
05-26-2016, 05:24 AM
Calm down everyone, we don't want to waste gold and feed the Gree, lets just slog it out 30 mins before the end and may the best man/woman win.

levelhead
05-26-2016, 05:47 AM
Calm down everyone, we don't want to waste gold and feed the Gree, lets just slog it out 30 mins before the end and may the best man/woman win.

Ppl have there own why of playing. If I waited for last minute I would never get my lvl 150 unit. But that's all I work for now. I'm not interested in the leaderboard now.ppl that try for the no1 spot tend to spend heaps unless there placed in a weak group. GREE has tuned the game well. In most cases the spenders are matched well. Day 1 in one of my groups was crazy some ppl hit there lvl 150 and still going 3 ppl in that group wanted 1st and was a good battle to watch lol

WBS
05-26-2016, 10:15 AM
You two are hardcore boss addicts lol, I'm on boss 17 and slowly working my way up to 25. When all I see is DS boosts I really have no ambition to press forward on it.

levelhead
05-26-2016, 02:20 PM
I have my set number of levels I do per day..so I don't need to be on here more then I need to be. But this time I'm not able to complete tomz. So had to buy some extra gold not been around much to get my free gold lol. But for the person who went from 0-100 mill or bill in points in 5 mins GREE thanks you for all that gold you used. It's crazy as I had 475 gold and used it just so I would let them finish 2nd. So yes I was sucked in I guess lol

Brown Out
05-26-2016, 05:07 PM
That's my strategy.

sbs2716g
05-26-2016, 08:50 PM
the daily event end at 5am (my time)..so i wont have the chance of getting 1st, unless, those in my groups are minis...

can kill 40 boss with more than 200 mil pts when i go to sleep (the other are all at 0 pts), but when i wake up, i am getting 3rd or 4th place...

levelhead
05-27-2016, 02:56 AM
That's my strategy.

What's that to hit a number everyday or hit last 5 mins lol

levelhead
05-27-2016, 03:08 AM
the daily event end at 5am (my time)..so i wont have the chance of getting 1st, unless, those in my groups are minis...

can kill 40 boss with more than 200 mil pts when i go to sleep (the other are all at 0 pts), but when i wake up, i am getting 3rd or 4th place...

I know that feeling. I'm lucky as it's 10pm my time. But when I'm stuck at work I'm unable to get into the game. So no doubt time I get home I will be in last place as everyone goes crazy on the last day. But it's been a big eye opener this time round. Right from day one I have seen ppl go all out. When 3 ppl in one group want to get first then it can be interesting to watch lol GREE followed what ppl wanted about the non active bases match up and so now you get matched up with ppl right from day 1. Is it a even match up??? I say not. As my mini cannot compete with someone that's getting 300 bill first day. Back to work I go I guess.

levelhead
05-27-2016, 03:15 AM
You two are hardcore boss addicts lol, I'm on boss 17 and slowly working my way up to 25. When all I see is DS boosts I really have no ambition to press forward on it.

There are some good boosts other then ds. Yes don't get me wrong ds is a pain now as it's just to much. But hightower has addressed it and just have to wait. But if you see the other boosts it does outway the crappy ones. Oh an addicts me never. I just call it future my knowledge. ��

WBS
05-27-2016, 03:56 PM
There are some good boosts other then ds. Yes don't get me wrong ds is a pain now as it's just to much. But hightower has addressed it and just have to wait. But if you see the other boosts it does outway the crappy ones. Oh an addicts me never. I just call it future my knowledge. ��

I know bro, but at work I have no time to get on game so I just decided to kill a few here and there. No matter what my stats will always suck with no way of catching up. No biggie I play casually now anyways. Sitting in a top 200-250 and enjoying not doing much.

levelhead
05-28-2016, 03:53 PM
I know bro, but at work I have no time to get on game so I just decided to kill a few here and there. No matter what my stats will always suck with no way of catching up. No biggie I play casually now anyways. Sitting in a top 200-250 and enjoying not doing much.

We get top 500 if we all decide to play but generally it's 600-1000 come Wd. The units are not with it.

WBS
05-30-2016, 06:47 PM
We get top 500 if we all decide to play but generally it's 600-1000 come Wd. The units are not with it.

You are right, WD units are a joke and there really is no reason to try much in WD. There are so much fewer factions participating. Back in the day our total points would get us maybe top 1000, now it's 225-275. Gree screwed up there main event just like everything else they have touched.