PDA

View Full Version : Can't open boxes

Foty
05-25-2016, 06:49 AM
Every time I try and open boxes on any account, can the game forces closes on me. I have restarted my fone and there are no updates. Syn members having same issue as well.

Mrs Cash
05-25-2016, 07:25 AM
Me too, 2 different Android devices. No free daily scratchers either for a few days. Tickets sent in. Missing out on some decent awards, according to other ios synd members.
It's always something...

Rob2
05-25-2016, 07:36 AM
Use the gold option to open boxes. That seems to work.

DjSyla
05-25-2016, 08:02 AM
On droid here.. had no issues with boxes. Droid 6.0 Marshmallow

DjSyla
05-25-2016, 10:14 AM
Update....

I have several accounts on the same device... My main is currently not in a syndicate.. Cases work fine..

However.. All minis are in a syndicate and case event crashes game when open case icon

Mrs Cash
05-25-2016, 10:28 AM
Use the gold option to open boxes. That seems to work.
Crashes before you can tap to choose. Use gold, I don't think so...

Vile Lynn
05-25-2016, 10:39 AM
Try deleting/reinstalling.
Sometimes that clears it up if it's just a corrupted data file or whatever causing the crash.

If that doesn't work, please post here & send in a ticket.
I'll let them know about the droid box crashes.

(I'm on iOS, no crashing.)

Tamale
05-25-2016, 10:39 AM
Hey guys, if you're experiencing crashing, we just released Crime City 7.3.2 on Android, which should fix the issue. Please upgrade your game to fix it. :)

Vile Lynn
05-25-2016, 10:51 AM
Hey guys, if you're experiencing crashing, we just released Crime City 7.3.2 on Android, which should fix the issue. Please upgrade your game to fix it. :)

lol, I posted a few seconds too soon.

Thanks for your post, Tamale!
(mmm... tamales, yum!)

Good luck with the Android update! ;)

Mrs Cash
05-25-2016, 01:08 PM

7.3.2 in Google Play Store, installed and all is well, at least on one device. Latest version is not yet on 1Mobile Market, so I am SOL on that one for now :(

BTW, when are the going to change the startup splash from Funzio to Gree? It has been quite some time already...

Tamale
05-25-2016, 02:02 PM
7.3.2 in Google Play Store, installed and all is well, at least on one device. Latest version is not yet on 1Mobile Market, so I am SOL on that one for now :(

BTW, when are the going to change the startup splash from Funzio to Gree? It has been quite some time already...

Glad to hear it fixed the issue for you! :)

As for a new startup splash, it certainly has been a while, hasn't it? I'll pass along the feedback! :cool: Thanks much!

Foty
05-28-2016, 01:53 AM
When will all the other problems with the game be addressed as well?