PDA

View Full Version : Max Buildings

superman007
05-24-2016, 01:27 AM
Many players have reported this issue in the past on this forum. The maximum buildings that you can have on a base. I definitely do understand that you have sell those useless bldgs inorder to build more. Raising a cap on how many could be built should be easy fix without affecting the performance. Can this be fixed please? Thank you

Jg48
05-24-2016, 05:05 AM
No they can not. They would fubar something else.

Thanks for playing this fubar game

superman007
05-24-2016, 05:36 PM
Can we get an update on this known issue please? Thank you

Jg48
05-24-2016, 06:51 PM
The answer is NO

HGF69
05-25-2016, 04:49 AM
The answer is NO

Another nob jockey.

I'd like Gree to up the limit, if we have the space then we should be able to utilise it.

Jg48
05-25-2016, 04:57 AM
The answer is still NO

HGF69
05-25-2016, 04:58 AM
....and blocked. cheerio

Agent Orange
05-25-2016, 06:36 AM
Many players have reported this issue in the past on this forum. The maximum buildings that you can have on a base. I definitely do understand that you have sell those useless bldgs inorder to build more. Raising a cap on how many could be built should be easy fix without affecting the performance. Can this be fixed please? Thank you

Actually I suspect the primary reason for not allowing more buildings is that the app can't push around the addition pixels required to draw said buildings. A while back we hit that design limitation when players started using ornaments to write witty prose on their base. Such gems as ' *ree Sucks' and the like. The issue was that this caused the app to detonate.

Given how much more crap has been piled upon the original platform I would tend to suspect that adding more will increase the likelihood of the game becoming even more unplayable if one can believe that we have not already hit that milestone.

So as nice as this might sound it is not a good idea.