PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour Conquest of Kings 5/20 - Bloodbath at the Buried City

IPassButter
05-16-2016, 06:58 PM
Greetings!

We would like to inform you that there will be a 24 hour Conquest of Kings event beginning 5/20 at 15:00PDT. This event is named "Bloodbath at the Buried City".

Thanks!

Jnsolberg
05-16-2016, 07:03 PM
Omg, I can't believe that you're doing another war in 4 days.

This might be a good time to reconsider all the time and money we spend on this game.

I know some have said that we liked the 24 hour wars with 60 minute battles, but not 4 days after a draining 3 day war.

Please postpone this by at least 1 week.

Debonair
05-16-2016, 07:17 PM
This is crazy for a war to be this fast - you want more to quit ?

Hockeydoc
05-16-2016, 07:20 PM
Better yet, just cancel it. Back to back war weekends, even for a 24-hr day war is too much. This is supposed to be a game, not 24/7 non-stop quests.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Jomama1
05-16-2016, 07:46 PM
I challenge you to find anyone who wants this. You are killing this game. We want less war not war. A single 24 hour war per month would be perfect. You have no respect for your players.

Please stop this.

Scarlet Heart
05-16-2016, 07:47 PM
Pfffft...not another war after the biggest in a long time. If anything let's do a free hitting war, whoever has the best regen wins

bumpyfunk
05-16-2016, 11:30 PM
Some of my minis are in a guild that came 220th with only fighting 4 battles this past war. FOUR.

This is a total sign of the times, and shows what a huge exodus has happened in the past 12 months. Which is obviously why they are doing this. Rather than appreciate the players that have stuck with you, LETS MILK THE ONES THAT ARE LEFT FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE.

Thanks for the appreciation. I expect nothing less.

Laura TCK
05-16-2016, 11:47 PM
Yes I do believe Gree knows this game is loosing players at a fast rate and yes they do want to milk the top players for everything they have, so sad that a company of the size of Gree are so clueless give it back to Funzio. I will play and war but free only not a single refill will be used

Jomama1
05-17-2016, 03:36 AM
And you just did an extra war a few cycles ago. This is so ridiculous. There better be a full three weeks of time after this.

Unless you want to permanently reduce war days...

E-I
05-17-2016, 05:20 AM
This must be some sort of sick joke. No way players are going to stand for this. Gree better reconsider if they expect players to stick around.

Laura TCK
05-17-2016, 06:19 AM
Sadly top 10 will still go at like bananas

The red Baron
05-17-2016, 09:34 AM
I will not.
TRT top 4 guild, inidividula top 100 (more than 1 million cp) last war.
May be i step down to a sister guild as i had done some time ago to save time and money.
My family would be happy.

Laura TCK
05-17-2016, 12:31 PM
I will not.
May be i step down to a sister guild as i had done some time ago to save time and money.
Your more than welcome to our top 25 just 100k needed easy oh and bring Freyja with you

bumpyfunk
05-17-2016, 01:38 PM
I will not.

Red Baron. Come on over. 🤓
We ARE your sister guild.👍

sdunn00
05-18-2016, 08:30 PM
Don't complain....just don't play....that sends a pretty loud message in itself.

Jnsolberg
05-19-2016, 05:34 PM
Less than 22 hours until this unwanted war is scheduled to start and we don't even know what the rewards are yet.
IPassButter, you better make them very good if you want peeps to spend any money so soon after the last war.

Debonair
05-19-2016, 07:51 PM
Make them awful and we can all skip it haha

Jnsolberg
05-20-2016, 10:15 AM
Make them awful and we can all skip it haha

Thank you Gree!

War player
05-21-2016, 04:43 AM
I challenge you to find anyone who wants this. You are killing this game. We want less war not war. A single 24 hour war per month would be perfect. You have no respect for your players.

Please stop this.

Have you looked at the leader board? Looks like there are a ton of people who wanted this. That's a lot of gems spent. A LOT. You think GREE is going to just give that money up? If folks really don't like this war, don't spend. Gree knows many are hooked on this game and can't let it go and spend like crazy during war.

Jnsolberg
05-21-2016, 05:10 AM

Please stop this.

Hmmm.....seems like your guild gemmed the heck out of us when we matched, lol

Jnsolberg
05-21-2016, 05:14 AM
Have you looked at the leader board? Looks like there are a ton of people who wanted this. That's a lot of gems spent. A LOT. You think GREE is going to just give that money up? If folks really don't like this war, don't spend. Gree knows many are hooked on this game and can't let it go and spend like crazy during war.

One thing to consider is that the top 10 tend to match each other early for Legendary matches. Either by arrangement or by having similar declare times at the start. In this war, there will be little opportunity for Legendary matches during the rest of the day, so scores will probably slow down.

My guild is still burned out from the last war and we are taking it easy. The prizes are terrible, and t25 might be better than t10 since you get a 2% lockbox cooldown if you finish in the t25

Jomama1
05-21-2016, 05:32 AM
Yes - many players will gem - including mine - but its short term gain that continues the death spiral. More people will leave.