PDA

View Full Version : New event is awesome!

cc thunder
05-11-2016, 10:40 AM
I personally absolutely love the new PVP format. It's the first thing I feel like they've gotten right directly out of the box. I'm sure some people are having some issues and other than the fact that says it only takes two energy to retaliate but it actually takes 5, I love it!

That being said PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THIS EVENT BY ASSIGNING PERMANENT MODS!

It's actually nice to have a Level Playing Field for just one event, is that too much to ask? Please please, leave it alone I think it's great the way it is. I'm sure other people will post their feedback here as well, but I think this one's a homerun.

DjSyla
05-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Here here! Well said.. love it! Maybe a stamina regen time/cost reduction tho...☺☺☺☺☺☺

Nighteg
05-12-2016, 04:47 AM
This is the worst event they ever made. Opening boxes is more fun than this abomination.

cc thunder
05-12-2016, 09:28 AM
This is the worst event they ever made. Opening boxes is more fun than this abomination.

Please be more specific. I find that my level 15 campers are just as effective as my level 180 that I've been playing since 2012. It truly levels the playing field and you can get huge chains without having an enormous amount of stamina.

F@st
05-13-2016, 12:45 AM
Fun ? Lol
U have no job or wife or family i think.
This event u need to be on all minutes ?
That suxx lol.... cool u enjoy not me. I dont put any gold on this event dont see the point

Im rly bored in 1 day. Only thing i do is chain with other account
Last thing is prize, rly bad.
Do ltq collection or crate give u more stats and quick, no need to stay at play 24/24.

And do free pvp bored, here the way

Dipstik
05-13-2016, 08:08 AM
Fun ? Lol
U have no job or wife or family i think.
This event u need to be on all minutes ?
That suxx lol.... cool u enjoy not me. I dont put any gold on this event dont see the point

Im rly bored in 1 day. Only thing i do is chain with other account
Last thing is prize, rly bad.
Do ltq collection or crate give u more stats and quick, no need to stay at play 24/24.

And do free pvp bored, here the way

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried prune juice?

sister morphine
05-13-2016, 01:56 PM
I personally absolutely love the new PVP format. It's the first thing I feel like they've gotten right directly out of the box. I'm sure some people are having some issues and other than the fact that says it only takes two energy to retaliate but it actually takes 5, I love it!

That being said PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THIS EVENT BY ASSIGNING PERMANENT MODS!

It's actually nice to have a Level Playing Field for just one event, is that too much to ask? Please please, leave it alone I think it's great the way it is. I'm sure other people will post their feedback here as well, but I think this one's a homerun.
The level playing field only exists until the usual suspects begin spending their way out of reach of mere mortals. Their choice and right of course, but perhaps just once they could try playing without reaching for the platinum credit card. See how they do on time put in, like the rest of us. ;)

It'd be nice if hits cost only one stamina rather than five, but I enjoyed this despite not understanding how one of my accounts has scored twice the points of the other, even though I'd done the same activity on both, lol. A nice change from the routine that had set in, and become rather boring.

POW!
05-13-2016, 02:12 PM
I liked it. It fell off after day 3 though. I think a 3 day event would be better if possible. I would also love to be able to revenge from history. Take away the random boost as a penalty if you hit from history if need be.

Would be nice to buy attack boost on the fly. Rather than switching screens and losing your target.

Also the revenge hit showing a cost of 2 presented a problem. Because you do not get a refill energy pop up. Just an error. So you have to close the event screen down to refill. Causing you to loose the targets you had your eye on.

But I actually like it.

Dipstik
05-13-2016, 04:29 PM
I think the revenge chain has potential, but it needs work. Especially if you're just attacking yourself.

Give us an option to buy the Attack boost for a longer period of time.

Can anyone explain the point of buying defense boosts when the main point of the event seems to be to hope people Attack you?

Mrs Cash
05-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Uh, its sooooo boring!

sister morphine
05-13-2016, 10:43 PM
I think the revenge chain has potential, but it needs work. Especially if you're just attacking yourself.

Give us an option to buy the Attack boost for a longer period of time.

Can anyone explain the point of buying defense boosts when the main point of the event seems to be to hope people Attack you?
To save yourself losing too many points, and gain some from other players losing when they hit you. I reached the 100,000 point goal from that!

When it ran out I didn't renew it in the hope enough people would attack me so we could reach syn revenge goal, as there were only untouchable monsters on the list at the time. It worked.

Dipstik
05-14-2016, 06:02 AM
You got far more points from chains, and you can't chain unless people hit you back. Seems foolish.

Timala
05-14-2016, 10:58 AM
I liked this event too. I always enjoy events where you work together. I hope the next H&R stays the same.

F@st
05-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Conclusion of event :
Spend 3 vaults for get a 150m item, poor items. Waste u time on Game 24/24

Dont worth, better do crate and ltq collection u take more power and ur free quick for 3 vaults

Ramdom event, u get bored'quick. I talk for my self sry i'dont like lol....

For do 150 chain u need to play always and need to link an account u have.

I'do event with 0 gold and finish 122 chain, 360 kill, 202 revenge, 322 BP, was long....and boring..If u go �� for rank u need to start revenge at start and kill'no stop ' for do chain all days.
Reset and reset.....ramdom...not'for me no'fun after 3h of gameplay
Next i was free only thing good lol....i spend 1 vault on 3 x collection and enjoy 3 days off with some hit of hate and revenge. Here i go ��

Dipstik
05-14-2016, 01:56 PM
Can someone translate that for me? It's french, right? It looks like he said he spent 4500 gold and played with himself for three days...

F@st
05-14-2016, 02:11 PM
I spend 0 gold for this event

I'say who spend 3 vaults on this event take better items for do ltq collection and crate. And can get 3 days off
This event take all ur time. U need to hit non stop, and its boring

Dat Guy
05-14-2016, 05:23 PM
I will say it was pretty cool of Gree to finally let us reset our skill points for free.

Evan1000
05-14-2016, 09:36 PM
Fun event, although running it alongside EB was an f'n killer.

Got a 2% mafia attack mod and some nice raw stat items gold free- so can't complain

The leaderboard prizes sucked for those outside the T100, so wasn't really worth a push

Make the leaderboard prizes more enticing and run this event alone for a week besides chained up with another time-demanding event and it'll be a nice event

Evan1000
05-14-2016, 09:39 PM
I liked it. It fell off after day 3 though. I think a 3 day event would be better if possible. I would also love to be able to revenge from history. Take away the random boost as a penalty if you hit from history if need be.

Would be nice to buy attack boost on the fly. Rather than switching screens and losing your target.

Also the revenge hit showing a cost of 2 presented a problem. Because you do not get a refill energy pop up. Just an error. So you have to close the event screen down to refill. Causing you to loose the targets you had your eye on.

But I actually like it.

^^^agreed.

sister morphine
05-14-2016, 11:27 PM
I spend 0 gold for this event

I'say who spend 3 vaults on this event take better items for do ltq collection and crate. And can get 3 days off
This event take all ur time. U need to hit non stop, and its boring
People only need to hit non-stop if they're obsessed with rank and the ego boost that comes with it. Lol, I did look at some scores and think those players need to get out more, but it's their choice.

LeatherKicks
05-15-2016, 10:43 AM
Enjoyed it completely.

Ranked above 500 on all 4 accounts. Stat boost from rewards was crucial. Levels the playing field for minis that are really people's mains or second. Think I spent $30 for a demolition accomplice, and just to build chains. Between 4 accounts that's not much. I would like to see more accomplices in the future. Glad they didn't include them in war. And no xp? How can you go wrong. Like the first gentleman posted, this is an all around game changer. And a weapon at the end that truly reflects your efforts, even better. I also agree new event mods are in order. Stamina regen is now worthwhile.

So bring on the blood.

Rodimus
05-15-2016, 04:19 PM
Excellent event! I was building chain hits with so many rivals. Nice stat increase for a fresh fun new event.

Dat Guy
05-23-2016, 03:49 PM
On Android Syndicate Revenge is still costs 8 stamina.

Dat Guy
05-23-2016, 04:17 PM
On Android Syndicate Revenge is still costs 8 stamina.

Nevermind, just another fun feature from Gree. If you have less than 8 stamina and try to do a Syndicate Revenge attack, it will no let you do it. If you have more than 8 it will only subtract 6.

Vile Lynn
05-23-2016, 05:48 PM
Nevermind, just another fun feature from Gree. If you have less than 8 stamina and try to do a Syndicate Revenge attack, it will no let you do it. If you have more than 8 it will only subtract 6.

So it's a display error on Droid & you cannot hit unless you have at least 8 stamina although it only needs 6 to Revenge.
Please send in a ticket to let them know.

I let them know, too, but they can see it better thru your data on the ticket.

Dat Guy
05-26-2016, 05:54 PM
So it's a display error on Droid & you cannot hit unless you have at least 8 stamina although it only needs 6 to Revenge.
Please send in a ticket to let them know.

I let them know, too, but they can see it better thru your data on the ticket.

Thanks VL. The last update fixed it.
Now I have another issue.
I have not gotten a splash screen for the 20 or the 30 chain goals.

Does anyone know the prize for the 20 and 30 chain goals so I can check my inventory and see if they were awarded?

Forever Infamous
06-14-2016, 01:46 AM
Can someone translate that for me? It's french, right? It looks like he said he spent 4500 gold and played with himself for three days...

LMFAO. That's awesome