PDA

View Full Version : Common GREE, again with the stupidity of hit boss buy unit hit boss buy unit.........

truthteller
05-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Why you have to limit the purchases down to 60 again

buying 100 was good as we did not have to check inventory after every hit

pffffff!!!!!!!!:mad:

Twist of Cain
05-09-2016, 04:15 PM
I love the fact that the Hardcore Nautilus is listed as INDESTRUCTIBLE (on IOS) yet I have lost over ten at this moment. There is know way Gree would make this super, ridiculous mistake again. What a joke of a company, so sad:(

CAPT MICKY D
05-09-2016, 04:38 PM
stupid is as stupid does>> Gree motto

[PM] President Hightower
05-09-2016, 04:52 PM
We'll up the limit in the next data set (tomorrow). Thanks for the input.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Why you have to limit the purchases down to 60 again

buying 100 was good as we did not have to check inventory after every hit

pffffff!!!!!!!!:mad:

Pschology, mate, :rolleyes: psychology will drive some to, well you know. :D :D

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-09-2016, 04:58 PM
I love the fact that the Hardcore Nautilus is listed as INDESTRUCTIBLE (on IOS) yet I have lost over ten at this moment. There is know way Gree would make this super, ridiculous mistake again. What a joke of a company, so sad:(

Amen, brother, amen, hallelujah.

WBS
05-09-2016, 07:08 PM
President Hightower;1557687']We'll up the limit in the next data set (tomorrow). Thanks for the input.

Actually just get something right for a change, that's all that is asked for. Quality control is something Gree should study, obviously they don't know what it is. ;)

Rolinz
05-09-2016, 08:21 PM
President Hightower;1557687']We'll up the limit in the next data set (tomorrow). Thanks for the input.

You also might correct the unit display from "Indestructible" to "Low Casualy".

levelhead
05-09-2016, 08:24 PM
My take is..... hardcore boss event again??? It's getting tedious... seems like every other event now is a 4 day hardcore event..... with the money and talent that you guys have can you not think and implement other money grabbing events to keep us entertained. So I guess EB event is out the window and replaced with HB. the hardcore boss event would be OK but 4 days and I bet this will run at least 2 times this cycle.