PDA

View Full Version : Golly gosh!!! Even more useless double strike

Jclarke
05-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Prize for master ltq is a double strike boost. Seriously gree? Can you not come up with something better than double strike, raid valor payout and mission payout boosts for Ultimate and masters? Make the prizes worthy of the event names and the work needed to obtain an event finish.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-09-2016, 04:03 PM
indeed DS only works on PVP its flat out bull lies its a display issue on WD cos we chk all points...hv plentry of time to do so as it can take1-2mins + to fire a flipping hit on WD with constant server errors...cannot connec ...flipn popups etc... can download a movie in 10-20 mins but dont hv enough speed to find grees server during fl and wd... oh yes but the gold buttons work instantly no matter rain or shine!

DS and raid..valor etc are useless to all but new players who wont play for lobg with all the bugs and issues and dodgy going ons anyway...

prizes as said by poster above shld always be decent for M U but they same crud over and over just like on HCB DAILY GOALS beat hundreds of bosses for cruddy DS? no thank you. take ur lying thieving DS and its fake points and insert multiple non compliments and places to stick it

games gone now... no goals... nothing to head for... rank up prizes all crud... no matter what we win its worthless to recycle now... even getting prizes in the K off crates totally useless...even my lowest mini has nothing but boosts to win but they so low they dont mk its army...all ltqs just same tiresome useless crud for useless valor raid pay out ir totally useless DS. congrats gree... u totally broke everything in the game but your precious gold buttons.

well done woo hoo. pull the plug.end it gree. kfc and walmart are hiring anyine these days so ur win win thr.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Today, or perhaps on the morrow, I'm going to "recycle" 50% (maybe more) of these useless DS FAKE, PHONY, FRAUDULENT BOOSTESSES!

WBS
05-09-2016, 07:06 PM
I was thinking same thing about DS. It's constant DS but all we ever get from Gree is actually BS that makes us LOL while saying WTF and then we sit down to say OMG, then once we calm Down and realize how pathetic Gree is we are all ROTFL, TTYL.

Jg48
05-09-2016, 08:13 PM
I need more ds and ts. I have zero. O wait I need attack and defense stats too I'm at zero.

Pidgeot
05-09-2016, 08:49 PM
what is puzzling to me is how GREE expects money from us but don't want to give us new and interesting boost. They made new boost and people want them, as well as health and energy regen but all they are giving out is DS, and useless boost. No one wants more attack and defense boost.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-09-2016, 09:43 PM
UPDATE on them DARN DS BOSTESSES

Im down to 183% on DS.
Wasted an hour, but it helped, NOT.
ROTFLMAO
I still get DS every time I try to FORETAP the HardCrud boss.
However, workaround.
Just go to some suckers base, tap on any building, no DS, and HardCrud boss gets VERY STIMULATED, appears begging me to, well, you know. LMFAO

I makes me own fun. LOL

smbass77
05-10-2016, 07:35 AM
dont worry, all this DS is good.

Why push for getting a triple strike prize when in a few months we will be over saturated with TS.

Just wait and the Gree give it to you free :)

Cannot Connect To Server
05-17-2016, 04:19 PM
yes its just a slow dump of anything... fight valor raid valor ds anything so it looks like ppl getting something but its just crud same old crud over and over as gree messed up years ago messed up many after and do not know how to fix it so just dump out anything and ever increasing units until they do nothing for anyone.

Jclarke
05-17-2016, 04:39 PM
Why not give some concrete as a level prize Gree? Say 50 bricks for a normal mission prize, 250 for prestige and 1000 for masters or ultimate.

giz
05-17-2016, 04:47 PM
Or how a out stop with the dumbass events and actually give us something new to try.
Fl and wd haven't evolved hardcore is a joke, you might as well have just given us PvP battles they made more sense and you actually felt like you might achieve something

Jg48
05-17-2016, 07:28 PM
The new hq2 is nothing but a gold hog. That is where the mighty gree is making its money now.

Jclarke
05-18-2016, 01:27 PM
And the team ltq ultimate 2/3 prize is....... Wait for it...... Wait for it....
Another double strike boost. Fubar and snafu.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-18-2016, 04:49 PM
I went fishing this morning.
Beautiful day, sunshine, fresh air, so relaxing.
Caught a big mouth bass, nice trout, then the darn SUCKER.
Then another sucker, small suckers, big suckers, nothing but suckers.
When suckers appear, other fish disappear.
Yep, suckers.

Jg48
05-18-2016, 05:31 PM
Never heard of big mouth bass. Only large mouth bass lol

Mrs Cash
05-18-2016, 08:09 PM
Seriously, once you reach 100%, whats the point? More of that wonderful Gree math that gives me the giggles, the gift that keeps on giving...

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-18-2016, 09:44 PM
Never heard of big mouth bass. Only large mouth bass lol

Yes, the large mouth bass is the more well known cousin of the lesser known, BIG MOUTH BASS.

You caught that did you? LOL

Those suckers sure were a pesky lot.
Damn things make an annoyingly loud SUCKING sound, man does that SUCK for me.
Darn things ruined my great morning down by the lovely Gold Mine Creek. LMFAO