PDA

View Full Version : Top developers

levelhead
05-03-2016, 02:06 PM
I knew you could get it GREE congratulations. I just noticed the little sign on the mw upgrade page on google play. Great work on the outstanding achievement. I know if you guys can get it. I'm certainly gonna take up coding and get it to lol (stick a code here and there and your got an app) wait a few years and Google say there you go top development lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Based on this, mate: ˘€ĄŁ₩$ :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes:

WBS
05-04-2016, 01:30 PM
There is no way in the world that Gree can be a top developer, unless it tops the list in the most pathetic attempt at developing.

Super cell is leagues ahead of Gree.

HellRaizer
05-04-2016, 02:08 PM
I've been learning some IOS development. Built my first "Hello World" app.

It displays "Hella Wrold" but that just is just a display error and other than that it's working as intended

So I think I'm well on track on being recognised next month

(Returning back to lurk mode)

WBS
05-04-2016, 06:26 PM

It displays "Hella Wrold" but that just is just a display error and other than that it's working as intended

You are already leaps and bounds ahead of Gree, way to HR. Thumbs up

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-04-2016, 09:00 PM

You're amazing, mate.
I think you're on to SUMPIN with that Hella World app.

Agent Orange
05-05-2016, 05:49 AM

Hey you got our vote for top developer!

Cannot Connect To Server
05-09-2016, 05:07 PM
what u dont realise its all fake...

its based on the amount of installs and as u know gree updates screw up and we hv to uninstall reinstall constantly even if just to free up space...

the game is 40+ mb but uses up2- 3gb plus storage most of it cos of screwed up updates...

but each time we all update or follow grees own advice to uninstall reinstall etc it gives them hits on the stores...so all fake really.

just like everything in the game... buying gold for cartoon art u can never own... all fake and useless.

but google dont care they profit and give out these fake top crud "awards" for mkn google richer... ppl see what they believe... list something as top or award winning..
from the producer/director of etc and most sheep are sucked into the wolfs lair.

its all fake until u find out too late.

also with google searches they cant find what ur looking for even with correct spelling so i would guess that top is a typo and they meant flop.

CAPT MICKY D
05-09-2016, 05:56 PM
what u dont realise its all fake...

its based on the amount of installs and as u know gree updates screw up and we hv to uninstall reinstall constantly even if just to free up space...

the game is 40+ mb but uses up2- 3gb plus storage most of it cos of screwed up updates...

but each time we all update or follow grees own advice to uninstall reinstall etc it gives them hits on the stores...so all fake really.

just like everything in the game... buying gold for cartoon art u can never own... all fake and useless.

but google dont care they profit and give out these fake top crud "awards" for mkn google richer... ppl see what they believe... list something as top or award winning..
from the producer/director of etc and most sheep are sucked into the wolfs lair.

its all fake until u find out too late.

also with google searches they cant find what ur looking for even with correct spelling so i would guess that top is a typo and they meant flop.

just should keep giving bad reviews maybe we can still help the innocent

WBS
05-09-2016, 07:00 PM
When I want to give a review on iOS I get sent to kingdom age. But it's all bad reviews there to.

I wonder what it feels like to work for such s fraud of a company? I don't want to experience it, no one warned Gree employees that working for chimps wasn't a good idea.
(No offense to chimps)

levelhead
05-09-2016, 08:31 PM
I was not sure how the top development icon worked but if that's the case on how many ppl have installed the game. Then yes it is a fraud as cs even recommend you uninstall and reinstall when there is a problem.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-09-2016, 09:39 PM
I was not sure how the top development icon worked but if that's the case on how many ppl have installed the game. Then yes it is a fraud as cs even recommend you uninstall and reinstall when there is a problem.

WOW, uninstall, reinstall, wash, rinse, repeat!
You betcha that increases the new user rate.
Tap ta ma loo my darlin'. LOL