PDA

View Full Version : Q for Mr. Hightower

Naughty Toon
05-02-2016, 09:34 PM
A LONG time ago I started a thread about not being able to build new buildings. Kept getting server error. I sent a ticket with about 30 exchanges with cs. No resolve. It's now widely known if you have the max number of buildings you have to sell some buildings to be able to build new ones. But now it's getting to the point I'm having to sell high IPH cash buildings...soon.....gulp gold buildings. Things I REALLY don't want to sell. Can they increase the max number of buildings we can have/ more land expansions/ increase the max area we can built upon...whatever the issue is??

[PM] President Hightower
05-03-2016, 11:31 AM
The maximum number of buildings was set early on to prevent the number of them from causing lag. We'll begin looking into raising the cap in the very near future.

Agent Orange
05-03-2016, 11:37 AM
President Hightower;1557406']The maximum number of buildings was set early on to prevent the number of them from causing lag. We'll begin looking into raising the cap in the very near future.

Is it working? Sorry you kind of walked into that one....... ;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-03-2016, 12:21 PM
President Hightower;1557406']The maximum number of buildings was set early on to prevent the number of them from causing lag. We'll begin looking into raising the cap in the very near future.

Buildings need not be displayed.
If buildings are becoming burdensome, why not reduce hem to writing?
How?
A list, Mr. President, a simple text based, list!

That's how BOOSTS are displayed in a TALLY.

You could replicate that with buildings, too.

WBS
05-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Is it working? Sorry you kind of walked into that one....... ;)

LMAO! That was great timing.