PDA

View Full Version : Building construction timer glich

levelhead
05-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Not sure if it a display glich or the timer has slowed down. I brought a dry dock yesterday and went to check on it and it said 1 day 16 hours left. I looked at the timer and the it only moved 1 min every 5-10 mins or so. i completed a few goals on ltq went back and only 1 had passed. Waited a few mins never moved. should have only had a few hours left on completion. Using android, Nexus tab ticket has been sent with screenshot. At this rate it should be completed Xmas 2020.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Nexus tab ticket has been sent with screenshot. At this rate it should be completed Xmas 2020.

It'll be worth the wait, too. :)

Jg48
05-02-2016, 07:13 PM
It working as intended for a fubar game

[PM] President Hightower
05-03-2016, 10:35 AM
@levelhead,

That sounds like a display glitch. I can comb through tickets to see if you are the only one, but it's a hard one to reproduce. We looked into your account and the building says it will be complete at the correct time (5/4). A bit sooner than Christmas 2020, thankfully. If the building does not complete tomorrow, let us know and we'll check into it.

levelhead
05-03-2016, 01:25 PM
President Hightower;1557401']@levelhead,

That sounds like a display glitch. I can comb through tickets to see if you are the only one, but it's a hard one to reproduce. We looked into your account and the building says it will be complete at the correct time (5/4). A bit sooner than Christmas 2020, thankfully. If the building does not complete tomorrow, let us know and we'll check into it.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this. I thought it might be a display glich. The other building i have upgrading was about the same time. That's 1 hr 36 left. 16 hours + on the construction build. OK OK I take it back xmas 2018 ;)