PDA

View Full Version : Finally an update that actually favours the players has been released

giz
05-01-2016, 03:39 AM
And for the first time since I don't know when I can accurately read my attack and defence stats without either guessing them or depending on another faction member.
However I still have one issue that has yet to be dealt with, frontline chat. It rarely works and if it does, half way through writing a message it shuts down.
Can I ask if this will ever be sorted out? Or are we going to be unable to read instructions during battles for the remainder of time?

Jg48
05-01-2016, 05:51 AM
Gree is currently working on that it will be maybe a year or two for that fix

Thanks for playing this fubar game

Bambamgunz
05-01-2016, 12:28 PM
And for the first time since I don't know when I can accurately read my attack and defence stats without either guessing them or depending on another faction member.
However I still have one issue that has yet to be dealt with, frontline chat. It rarely works and if it does, half way through writing a message it shuts down.
Can I ask if this will ever be sorted out? Or are we going to be unable to read instructions during battles for the remainder of time?

when you do open chat on driod it is on 1st post and have to scroll to newest and doesnt refresh and show what you post,most of time have to close mw and open fl game chat to see what i posted.i tryed going to leaderboards and refresh but no deal..