PDA

View Full Version : Game freezing causing unwanted actions!!

Hobbs
04-30-2016, 09:34 AM
The lag and freeze on this App is just getting worse!
My screen froze yet again while entering specials menu,when it finally worked I found I had bought a scratch card??
I DID NOT WANT TO BUY A USELESS SCRATCH CARD!!
I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT A USELESS SCRATCH CARD IF GAME WORKED PROPERLY!!
So I send ticket explaining this issue to be informed it's a game of chance and the CS worker(Andrea) is not authorised to refund the 30 Gold wasted due to game lag/freeze?

I know 30 Gold isn't much but it's the principle of the thing here,we are dealing with a substandard product,full of issues and we have to pay for the Apps shortcoming?

Hightower...how can this be right? Is it so hard to just return Gold wasted through NO FAULT OF OURS?

It's things like this that antagonises players and stops them from investing anymore into this game,CS are usually no help and we just get brushed off wth answers like "we are dealing with lag issues"

Absolute joke and totally unprofessional.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-30-2016, 10:27 AM
Ms. Angela Bofill said it best in song: You Should Know By Now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRYG9_j28XQ

levelhead
04-30-2016, 10:35 AM
There should be a pop up sending confirming process as it's a gold action. But never brought a card before. Surely that should be in place as you have to scroll the screen to get to other items and this could be an accident when doing this. I think GREE should refund it if that's the case.

Hobbs
04-30-2016, 10:44 AM
There should be a pop up sending confirming process as it's a gold action. But never brought a card before. Surely that should be in place as you have to scroll the screen to get to other items and this could be an accident when doing this. I think GREE should refund it if that's the case.

I pointed out there should be confirm button to CS........they will pass feedback on...... Sound familiar?

Hobbs
04-30-2016, 10:46 AM
Ms. Angela Bofill said it best in song: You Should Know By Now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRYG9_j28XQ

Suppose I should ;) is that the cheesiest song ever recorded?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-30-2016, 11:02 AM
Suppose I should ;) is that the cheesiest song ever recorded?

Its certainly one of them. LOL

Rolinz
04-30-2016, 01:31 PM
The lag and freeze on this App is just getting worse!
My screen froze yet again while entering specials menu,when it finally worked I found I had bought a scratch card??
I DID NOT WANT TO BUY A USELESS SCRATCH CARD!!
I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT A USELESS SCRATCH CARD IF GAME WORKED PROPERLY!!
So I send ticket explaining this issue to be informed it's a game of chance and the CS worker(Andrea) is not authorised to refund the 30 Gold wasted due to game lag/freeze?

I know 30 Gold isn't much but it's the principle of the thing here,we are dealing with a substandard product,full of issues and we have to pay for the Apps shortcoming?

Hightower...how can this be right? Is it so hard to just return Gold wasted through NO FAULT OF OURS?

It's things like this that antagonises players and stops them from investing anymore into this game,CS are usually no help and we just get brushed off wth answers like "we are dealing with lag issues"

Absolute joke and totally unprofessional.

Happened to me many times and contacted CS and also was given sorry but they cannot issue a gold refund and nothing I can do about it.

I was told that the suggestion to include a confirmation button will be forwarded to the Developers.

Meanwhile, I got the useless units and wasted have wasted 150 gold so far!

I think GREEdy will NEVER put a confirmation button on it so they can continue to get wasted gold from it.

Honestly, the crates would be a better item to waste gold on.

And they refuse to remove them all together since they see it as a so called "value" to new players (aka Suckers)!

Annihilator2
05-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Solution is simple: any gold use operation shall bring up confirmation dialog with option to define number of buying items and cancel button. By default number of buying items shall be 0 (zero) and OK button shall be disabled in this state. Once user set number of items, OK button becomes available.

This will solve two problems:
1) Time wasting on refill of deploys/energy;
2) unwanted gold wasting.

Mrs Cash
05-03-2016, 04:49 PM
I complain religiously about them adding a confirm gold use button, each and every time I piss away gold accidentally due to a lag tap. They have always given my back my gold. I finally used my last 25 so I don't have to worry about it happening again.

levelhead
05-04-2016, 04:56 AM
Well as there is no confirmation button on gold use. There should be an automatically refund what ever the reason. It's GREE fualt for not putting one on. Cs are only like us and human being. They cannot refund with out authority from above. Now there aware of the issue. Hopefully something will be addressed.