PDA

View Full Version : Kicked out

carl9764
04-26-2016, 12:35 AM
Can someone fix the game so as we don't get kicked out all the time, this is now beyond a joke

WBS
04-26-2016, 03:37 AM
It's basically unplayable. I have killed 2 bosses and I don't care enough to log back in 5 times in 6-7 minutes to only get kicked out again. The old delete button will be hit soon.

carl9764
04-28-2016, 03:12 AM
Even after another update still the same old kick out

Jg48
04-28-2016, 05:37 AM
Don't think they care about iOS. For one the last time they tried to fix had to have apple try and help. They don't have a clue how to fix.

Jg48
04-28-2016, 05:39 AM
Go buy an android you will be much happier. Plus Google does not charge you tax on purchases so you have an instant savings there. Plus you get free gold everyday. Good luck

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-28-2016, 06:29 AM
Go buy an android you will be much happier. Plus Google does not charge you tax on purchases so you have an instant savings there. Plus you get free gold everyday. Good luck

That's very helpful information.
The community will find it very valuable.

Isn't it great that we all came together and created our volunteer organization, THE HELP ASSISTANCE TEAM or THAT???

Rolinz
04-28-2016, 07:07 AM

Yes, but it is still an Android! I would give up MW before I go back to Android.

I can't blame the iOS, it is just GREE creating a "bug" and their inability to fix what they broke.

Agent Orange
04-28-2016, 07:26 AM
Yes, but it is still an Android! I would give up MW before I go back to Android.

I can't blame the iOS, it is just GREE creating a "bug" and their inability to fix what they broke.

Exactly, android is certainly not without it's problems not the least of which is the laughable targeting. Click on the target and light up something on another part of the screen. Makes LTQs a joke.

Also the inability to view your stats though when you finally get to the server having commas is nice.

Failed server pushes because gree screws up the max size and that platform has had it's share of screw ups as well. All it's going to take is another update and who knows which system will still work. Personally it's a crap shoot no mattwr what.

levelhead
04-29-2016, 02:01 PM
Exactly, android is certainly not without it's problems not the least of which is the laughable targeting. Click on the target and light up something on another part of the screen. Makes LTQs a joke.

Also the inability to view your stats though when you finally get to the server having commas is nice.

Failed server pushes because gree screws up the max size and that platform has had it's share of screw ups as well. All it's going to take is another update and who knows which system will still work. Personally it's a crap shoot no mattwr what.

Don't know if they fixed the hit glich as had no problems today. Just loved it when you hit a target and it hit a building on the other side. GREE call it friendly fire lol

Agent Orange
04-30-2016, 05:31 AM
Don't know if they fixed the hit glich as had no problems today. Just loved it when you hit a target and it hit a building on the other side. GREE call it friendly fire lol

Seems to depend on the map. With swarms it's still way off but when it's fairly clear it's not as bad. One thing I started noticing last night is how slow things are on both platforms but on older Asus and Galaxy pads I keep having to quit to unfreeze the app. Wonder if they throttled back the servers even more.

Also another big problem when using linked accounts or just logging in the first time is the hidden buttons at the bottom of the screen are showing but because of this the app is frozen so the only way out is to clear the screen and restart the app. Seems every time the buttons pop up on log in you are frozen.

levelhead
04-30-2016, 10:43 AM
I'm using Nexus and had a few problems with a freeze. Just thought it was my tab freezing. Funny it only happens on here. This k you might be right AO.