PDA

View Full Version : WOW, more double strikes rewards.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 03:56 PM
Thanks ever so much, THEGREE establishment for giving us more of them nifty, :rolleyes: sweet, ever so useful double strike rewards. :rolleyes:

You folks always listen to your tappers, and give us exactly what we want and need. :rolleyes:

Thanks again, to all THEGREE people for giving it to us everyday. :rolleyes:

Pidgeot
04-25-2016, 07:09 PM
I thought this was getting handled...

levelhead
04-26-2016, 03:11 AM
I'm not complaining. I'm not on 100% yet lol should be there soon tho ;) seemed like the rage a time back when ppl wanted ds and would spend spend to get them. I spend on the Mrs and get a triple when and when needed wink wink.

Bndawgs
04-26-2016, 07:44 AM
Just think of all the players who spent the 540 gold for the 2% units when they first put the ds for sale

Hobbs
04-26-2016, 08:11 AM
We ask for less double strike boosts......in true GREE style they put out MORE !!
Thank you GREE for living up to your reputation,really listen to the players as usual.
If you wanna give the players what they want let's see some Triple Stike Boosts,OH WAIT...They are actually useful,we can forget about them for a while,even taken a few triple strike boosts AWAY from latest HEB,well played GREE,legendary...

plavine
04-26-2016, 10:54 AM
So what exactly does 105% mean ??is it like 110% effort people give ??

DIABLOPEZ
04-26-2016, 01:00 PM
Lmao the Greed does it all on purpose, if everybody is 100%+ on Double strike it means all players are equal again,
Therefor the chase for triple strike will blow up,
Like current boss event, only triple strike to gain is at 40 points, let the gold frenzy begin,
The Greed rubbing hands and chuckling lmfao

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-26-2016, 01:28 PM
Lmao the Greed does it all on purpose, if everybody is 100%+ on Double strike it means all players are equal again,
Therefor the chase for triple strike will blow up,
Like current boss event, only triple strike to gain is at 40 points, let the gold frenzy begin,
The Greed rubbing hands and chuckling lmfao

THEGREED are truly a brilliant, not a bumbling bunch.
THEGREED done got 'em again. LOL

levelhead
04-26-2016, 01:30 PM
Come on give GREE a chance.... It was only mentioned a few months back and again last few weeks. Hightower aware of it and it's got to go through different levels to get the go ahead. Then there is a meeting on it. So at the earliest they might stop around Xmas time 2017. By then my mini will has 300% ds ;) I would rather them fix the problems with the game then worry about ds lol