PDA

View Full Version : New Hardcore Boss - cheating player or cheating Gree.

Killer_Elite
04-25-2016, 03:35 PM
I switched game on 20 seconds after launch and player in my squad already had over 20 million points. After 10 minutes he had 50m, and 20 minutes after launch, he has 80 million points. There is no way a player could get that number of bosses by triggering them fairly, so what on earth is going on here. Either player is cheating or getting access earlier than rest of us.

Player is called (removed)*

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 03:38 PM
I switched game on 20 seconds after launch and player in my squad already had over 20 million points. After 10 minutes he had 50m, and 20 minutes after launch, he has 80 million points. There is no way a player could get that number of bosses by triggering them fairly, so what on earth is going on here. Either player is cheating or getting access earlier than rest of us.

Gold is being used, LIBERALLY, to the affected areas, mate.

Lots, and lot, and lots more of GREE GOLD is being deployed.

I can't PROVE it, but a GREE GOLD whack seems to increase your GREE MONEY whack by FIVE fold, mate.

THEGREE overlordshave been kind enough to allow us to summon the bosses without waiting to deploy MORE GREE GOLD whacks, mate.

Killer_Elite
04-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Do you get more points for using gold to beat boss? I thought points were same for all bosses for all players. He/she must be triggering and beating bosses at approx 4 a minute.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 03:44 PM
Do you get more points for using gold to beat boss? I thought points were same for all bosses for all players. He/she must be triggering and beating bosses at approx 4 a minute.

Yes, FIVE times MORE, give or take, mate. No waiting required to whack this GREE mole, mate.

Jg48
04-25-2016, 03:52 PM
A free hit is x points. And cash hit is 2x free hits which makes xx and gold hit is 2x cash hits which makes xxxx.

No matter what level you are you have to use gold to get to boss 150. So no one can finish for free

Brown Out
04-25-2016, 03:55 PM
No matter what level you are you have to use gold to get to boss 150. So no one can finish for free

This is not true.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 03:57 PM
This is not true.

Oh, oh, I must agree with what the "brown" dude said above.

Agent Orange
04-25-2016, 04:33 PM
Seems that your level is a factor....

Jg48
04-25-2016, 05:04 PM
Faction part live finally

And guess what more worthless double strike

Jclarke
04-25-2016, 05:41 PM
And 17 of my kills BEFORE team side went live remain uncounted for my faction. Normal monkey ops. Fubar and snafu

Strat
04-25-2016, 05:45 PM

Problem, not being credited with previous kills 🔫, another fine mess!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Seems that your level is a factor....

I think it involves level, attack stat, and free vs Gree Ca$h, or GREEGOLD whack a MOLE!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 08:48 PM

Mate, we really gotta thank THEGREE overlords for all of those fine DS taps, YOWZER.

I wonder :confused: why the DS or TS :rolleyes: never appear when a tapper or tapperette whacks the boss?????

Pidgeot
04-25-2016, 09:27 PM
From what I can tell, cash hits are worth 5m and some change points and a gold hit is worth 20m and some change in points.

Brown Out
04-25-2016, 10:58 PM
From what I can tell, cash hits are worth 5m and some change points and a gold hit is worth 20m and some change in points.

That's what I'm seeing too.
Across both devices.

Cuombajj
04-25-2016, 11:27 PM
The hidden cooldown for hardcore boss is about 15-20 secs.

Edit: Actually just tested there is no cooldown on this boss, you can summon as fast as you want.

levelhead
04-26-2016, 02:56 AM
From what I can see your stats/lvl come into play as well as gold etc etc. For instance my main I hit 10 bosses free hit, 1 mill points. And my mini I hit 10 bosses free hit 500000 points. So if your matched with a group with a higher lvl/stats then you have to hit more if your a lower lvl. Or use cash hit or use gold for more points. If your smart and have a good stats you can get far with out the use of gold. Brown is right it can been completed without gold. But the max lvl I got without gold is lvl 110. GREE have taken off timer so it's a win win. Only thing I hate is its another 4 day event. Why don't GREE make it a 27 day event and then switch to WD lol

Edbl79
04-26-2016, 04:01 AM
Your level has nothing to do with Hardcore boss. It's all about your army and whether or not you have 60 of the hardcore tanks in your army. If you have 60 hardcore tanks then every single player in the game gets the same points for a free hit, for a cash hit and for a gold hit using those 60 tanks. This game is a lot of things but this specific event is rather straightforward in terms of the points you get based on the units in your army. There appear to be several misinformed people posting here and if you don't understand how the event works just ask, don't spread confusion.

Bndawgs
04-26-2016, 07:43 AM
Your level has nothing to do with Hardcore boss. It's all about your army and whether or not you have 60 of the hardcore tanks in your army. If you have 60 hardcore tanks then every single player in the game gets the same points for a free hit, for a cash hit and for a gold hit using those 60 tanks. This game is a lot of things but this specific event is rather straightforward in terms of the points you get based on the units in your army. There appear to be several misinformed people posting here and if you don't understand how the event works just ask, don't spread confusion.

This .

Agent Orange
04-26-2016, 02:11 PM

Ah but if you do not have those units in your inventory then level does indeed come into play my L300 scores 1,200,000 on the L1 HCB while my L25 scores 350,000 on the same target. Unless total army unit strength also comes into play.

Question for you then, how many players are you basing your findings on? I have 63 currently at levels from 2 up to 305.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-26-2016, 02:39 PM
Ah but if you do not have those units in your inventory then level does indeed come into play my L300 scores 1,200,000 on the L1 HCB while my L25 scores 350,000 on the same target. Unless total army unit strength also comes into play.

Question for you then, home many players are you basing your findings on? I have 63 currently at levels from 2 up to 305.

Yes, my friend, scientists are often misunderstood.

As TRUE scientists, you and I work hard to seek the truth of THEGREE.

We work diligently in search of the elusive truth.

After postulating, we endeavor to prove, not simply assert our scientific TRUTHS of all that is THEGREE.

Pidgeot
04-26-2016, 03:08 PM
I don't think anyone knows this. The units dont seems to do much for points and are only there for damage on the boss. Like I said before, cash hits are worth 5m points and gold hits are worth 20m points.

Is there anything we are missing?

Edbl79
04-26-2016, 03:51 PM
AO the difference between your lvl 300 and your lvl 25 is th 60 units they bring to fight. That again had nothing to do with level. If your lvl 25 account and your lvl 300 didn't have 60 hardcore tanks but instead had 60 of the same units when fighting an HCB they would score the same. This isn't that hard to understand. I get it, small accounts probably don't have enough money to buy 60 hardcore tanks so they take the 60 strongest units they have. If you're not using tanks I wouldn't expect the pts to be equal across accounts.

If you're questioning the calculation used to determine points based on your 60 strongest units if those units are not tanks well good luck finding that out. To me what those points are is irrelevant since gree has decided to only offer one tier of hardcore units it's clear that's what they want people to use. If your economy can't support that then just keep growing and fight with what you have. Without the tanks you're unlikely to win any daily battles anyway.

Agent Orange
04-26-2016, 04:06 PM
AO the difference between your lvl 300 and your lvl 25 is th 60 units they bring to fight. That again had nothing to do with level. If your lvl 25 account and your lvl 300 didn't have 60 hardcore tanks but instead had 60 of the same units when fighting an HCB they would score the same. This isn't that hard to understand. I get it, small accounts probably don't have enough money to buy 60 hardcore tanks so they take the 60 strongest units they have. If you're not using tanks I wouldn't expect the pts to be equal across accounts.

If you're questioning the calculation used to determine points based on your 60 strongest units if those units are not tanks well good luck finding that out. To me what those points are is irrelevant since gree has decided to only offer one tier of hardcore units it's clear that's what they want people to use. If your economy can't support that then just keep growing and fight with what you have. Without the tanks you're unlikely to win any daily battles anyway.

Here's the problem I don't have those 60 units. Gree wiped them out back when they 'fixed' their screw up and I found it cost ineffective to buy any more. Never bothered buying any for my other players. Therefore neither my L300 or L25 have them anyway so there are other factors at play other then this unit in the mx since I don't have them. What those factors are who really knows since the one thng gree is consistent about is how totally inconsistent they are.

But as you say if they are only taking the top 60 units, ok that is logical granted again trying to apply logic to anything gree does is like trying catch a pig covered in teflon and dripping in grease.

Actually winnng the daily battles seems to have a lot to do with matching as even though I have none of those tanks I was able to win each of the dailies I put guys in using a totally different strategy. Again though trying to have a strategy in this game is like trying to herd cats with a Chihuahua.

Edbl79
04-26-2016, 04:19 PM
That's interesting as other than day 1 I don't see how I could come in first on any other day without using gold. Tanks give a consistent 5million for cash hit and 20million for gold. All other units will give you less but how the amount is derived would be anyone's guess.

If you started by taking the total attack value of 60 hardcore tanks knowing that a cash hit gets you 5 million pts you could probably come close to figuring out the formula by taking the total attack value of your strongest 60 units that aren't tanks. It should be a sliding scale but that's just my guess

Agent Orange
04-26-2016, 04:20 PM
One other thought, when the first time this event ran didn't your score get bumped up if you lost a unit? That was when the Boss magically appeared then disappeared and eventually got pulled. I only got to see this about 6 times on 3 players but that seemed to coincide with lost units.

Twist of Cain
04-26-2016, 04:22 PM
Just an FYI....My level 270 without 60 hardcore tanks received 1459343 points for a medium attack. Bought 60 hardcore tanks and my points went to 5001034 for a medium attack.

Edbl79
04-26-2016, 04:24 PM
Also I don't understand the comment about gree taking the original ones from you. They are lost throughout HCB and during any pvp attack, with something like a 76% chance of losing at least one. I know Hightower said that they are like 2% but that's 2% per unit and someone smarter than me figured out that a loss rate 2% per unit means you have a 76% chance of losing one. If you have a lvl 300 acct you should be flush with cash. Building output was a dominant prize 8-12 months ago and I would suspect you've played long enough to have a decent economy. Either way it's fake cash. What else would you use it for?

[PM] President Hightower
04-26-2016, 05:23 PM
I wanted to stop by an point out that there are 3 tiers of Hardcore units in the store. I wouldn't recommend using the highest tier to kill the easiest bosses. They are awful expensive when you don't need that much power.

WBS
04-26-2016, 06:58 PM
This hardcore event is much better. Since my game crashes so much I only killed 2 bosses and I still got first place. Thank you Gree for making this event a crash friendly competition;)

Edbl79
04-26-2016, 07:39 PM
President Hightower;1556997']I wanted to stop by an point out that there are 3 tiers of Hardcore units in the store. I wouldn't recommend using the highest tier to kill the easiest bosses. They are awful expensive when you don't need that much power.

Hightower, thx for stopping by but I've needed the tanks to out score the people in my tier. I have used a few gold hits on day 1 with 60 tanks in order to come in first. It would be great if I didn't have to but if you want 1st place you do what you have to. With my IPH the cost of tanks is irrelevant. That's not me suggesting you raise the price either just saying that people with accounts 4+ years old having money shouldn't be an issue.

Also, please don't take this wrong but your statement shows some of the disconnect between players and gree. By your logic I would buy auroras in FL too because they are cheaper. That's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. We buy and use the best units we can to give us the greatest opportunity to win. Heck even lower lvl accounts can raid for income to buy units for HCB or FL. Maybe I've read to much into your comment but it seems your idea of how to play the game and my idea of how to play it are very different.

Agent Orange
04-27-2016, 04:50 AM
Also I don't understand the comment about gree taking the original ones from you. They are lost throughout HCB and during any pvp attack, with something like a 76% chance of losing at least one. I know Hightower said that they are like 2% but that's 2% per unit and someone smarter than me figured out that a loss rate 2% per unit means you have a 76% chance of losing one. If you have a lvl 300 acct you should be flush with cash. Building output was a dominant prize 8-12 months ago and I would suspect you've played long enough to have a decent economy. Either way it's fake cash. What else would you use it for?

I don't think you were around back in 2012 when Funzio had the Stealth Frigate fiasco. They did something similar to the tanks where they screwed up the values of the unit, then without saying anything cranked up the loss rate in order for those that took advantage of this screw up lost them all thus eliminating any potential advantage they got from this mistake.

I see the same thing with the tanks, once they figured out how badly they screwed up they drastically increased the loss rates (note that they said something that appeared to be completely different) so that those that took advantage of their mistake would loose them at ridiculous rates. Note also the 'Display Error' for that new high stat unit that on IOS said it had a low casualty rate when in fact it had a medium rate as stated on Android. I bought a few of them not many and lost all of them very quickly so I said screw this.

In terms of IPH, I discovered years ago that being a non gold spender and having a nice tasty group of targets on my base was a huge mistake so I actually have very low IPH for my oldest players because they cannot hold onto anything they produce because they are not strong enough for their level. This has greatly increased due to stat inflation. On my newest players starting from scratch I do employ a totally different strategy but on my oldest highest level players I try and leave my bases dark. Only time I light up a cash building is when I swipe across my base and the bloody game lights it up for me by accident because of the way it's designed.

I figured out why your experience is so different from my findings, you're only basing what you see on your one account. That's ok, I see why you are experiencing what you are, it's because the game tracks your gold purchases (it's been a stat that has been tracked since the game came out in Nov 2011 and CS see's it and tends to base it's level of support on how much you spend). Years ago we tested this by manually bumping up this stat from low spender to top spender. But I have the funny feeling that you are getting hosed because that stat is getting used to set your matches. Think about it, the app matches top spenders against each other, what a lovely way to maximize YOUR spending….. So no doubt you need to at some point open up the old wallet in order to stay in 1st place. So really it is likely to some degree that your points are based on your Attack strength, though how do we know it is only based on your top 60 units or those cash units? Granted from what I saw when I was losing them it does appear that the consumption of each unit does add to your points so in that respect yes they do factor in.

This likely fits into what HT stated.

Now in my case since I don't spend my matches are a lot different and the other factor that now comes into play is that I get matched up with less active (read low spending) players. Therefore I can easily get by winning these matches without those units. I've tested this theory across about 30 of my players who have very very different levels and stats as well as army composition. Note that there is one other component of my strategy that I won't disclose here because you know who will 'fix' it.

Now in your case I'm going to guess that the deck got stacked on you right out of the gate if you started on day 1 and raced through the bosses. You would have seen the results of this on day 2. Did your matches get a lot tougher??? Also in doing so will you hit a wall on day 4 where you will need gold fills to score points….. if so GOTCHA….

The other GOTCHA is the intentional omission of the faction goal on day one with it starting late. Might not see this effect on the first 3 days but on the final day when you start needing to use gold to complete the goal……

It really starts to make me wonder just how incompetent they are or actually how clever in that they lull us into this false sense that they are a bunch of doofuses so we discount the fact that they can pull these things over on us…..

Agent Orange
04-27-2016, 05:13 AM
Whoops actually you were, ok sorry.

One other comment, back in the day one of the things we used to do in Japan was something called Keeping it on the Tone. Cars have a buzzer built in that warns you that you have exceeded a preset top speed of 100 kph.

Now spinning it back to what Dew says about the spending light always on, I have this vision of the project manager at gree- HQ and a light on their desk. As spending increases it glows brighter and as it decreases it gets dim. I think the insiders call it the 'sucker' light….

Killer_Elite
04-27-2016, 05:58 AM
I don't think you were around back in 2012 when Funzio had the Stealth Frigate fiasco. They did something similar to the tanks where they screwed up the values of the unit, then without saying anything cranked up the loss rate in order for those that took advantage of this screw up lost them all thus eliminating any potential advantage they got from this mistake.

I see the same thing with the tanks, once they figured out how badly they screwed up they drastically increased the loss rates (note that they said something that appeared to be completely different) so that those that took advantage of their mistake would loose them at ridiculous rates. Note also the 'Display Error' for that new high stat unit that on IOS said it had a low casualty rate when in fact it had a medium rate as stated on Android. I bought a few of them not many and lost all of them very quickly so I said screw this.

In terms of IPH, I discovered years ago that being a non gold spender and having a nice tasty group of targets on my base was a huge mistake so I actually have very low IPH for my oldest players because they cannot hold onto anything they produce because they are not strong enough for their level. This has greatly increased due to stat inflation. On my newest players starting from scratch I do employ a totally different strategy but on my oldest highest level players I try and leave my bases dark. Only time I light up a cash building is when I swipe across my base and the bloody game lights it up for me by accident because of the way it's designed.

I figured out why your experience is so different from my findings, you're only basing what you see on your one account. That's ok, I see why you are experiencing what you are, it's because the game tracks your gold purchases (it's been a stat that has been tracked since the game came out in Nov 2011 and CS see's it and tends to base it's level of support on how much you spend). Years ago we tested this by manually bumping up this stat from low spender to top spender. But I have the funny feeling that you are getting hosed because that stat is getting used to set your matches. Think about it, the app matches top spenders against each other, what a lovely way to maximize YOUR spending….. So no doubt you need to at some point open up the old wallet in order to stay in 1st place. So really it is likely to some degree that your points are based on your Attack strength, though how do we know it is only based on your top 60 units or those cash units? Granted from what I saw when I was losing them it does appear that the consumption of each unit does add to your points so in that respect yes they do factor in.

This likely fits into what HT stated.

Now in my case since I don't spend my matches are a lot different and the other factor that now comes into play is that I get matched up with less active (read low spending) players. Therefore I can easily get by winning these matches without those units. I've tested this theory across about 30 of my players who have very very different levels and stats as well as army composition. Note that there is one other component of my strategy that I won't disclose here because you know who will 'fix' it.

Now in your case I'm going to guess that the deck got stacked on you right out of the gate if you started on day 1 and raced through the bosses. You would have seen the results of this on day 2. Did your matches get a lot tougher??? Also in doing so will you hit a wall on day 4 where you will need gold fills to score points….. if so GOTCHA….

The other GOTCHA is the intentional omission of the faction goal on day one with it starting late. Might not see this effect on the first 3 days but on the final day when you start needing to use gold to complete the goal……

It really starts to make me wonder just how incompetent they are or actually how clever in that they lull us into this false sense that they are a bunch of doofuses so we discount the fact that they can pull these things over on us….. you are most likely right. It also wouldn't be the biggest shock if they matched those with records of spending gold to dummy accounts that are programmed to keep figures close, go ahead in last hour or so and encourage those who want to win to spend big.

Agent Orange
04-27-2016, 07:09 AM
you are most likely right. It also wouldn't be the biggest shock if they matched those with records of spending gold to dummy accounts that are programmed to keep figures close, go ahead in last hour or so and encourage those who want to win to spend big.

Excellent point.

[PM] President Hightower
04-27-2016, 08:51 AM
Hightower, thx for stopping by but I've needed the tanks to out score the people in my tier. I have used a few gold hits on day 1 with 60 tanks in order to come in first. It would be great if I didn't have to but if you want 1st place you do what you have to. With my IPH the cost of tanks is irrelevant. That's not me suggesting you raise the price either just saying that people with accounts 4+ years old having money shouldn't be an issue.

Also, please don't take this wrong but your statement shows some of the disconnect between players and gree. By your logic I would buy auroras in FL too because they are cheaper. That's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. We buy and use the best units we can to give us the greatest opportunity to win. Heck even lower lvl accounts can raid for income to buy units for HCB or FL. Maybe I've read to much into your comment but it seems your idea of how to play the game and my idea of how to play it are very different.

You are correct since having a higher attack does give you more points. I'm simply offering an alternative solution to what might feel like wasting the tanks. But you're right that a higher level, older account would not care about the cash spent on those tanks.

@Agent Orange,

We did not raise destruction rates. We lowered them. In fact, they are 5x lower than when they were first released. The display of "medium" was only added so that players would realize that it was a higher rate than other units that said "low" (and always was).

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-27-2016, 10:41 AM
President Hightower;1557047']

We did not raise destruction rates. We lowered them. In fact, they are 5x lower than when they were first released. The display of "medium" was only added so that players would realize that it was a higher rate than other units that said "low" (and always was).

Why not make the destruction rate VERY LOW?

It would certainly be more profitable for your firm and easier for those using gold.
It would allow more time for tapping, less time for refilling.
In this scenario, no real cash is exchanged when purchasing the units.
Real cash is expended, however, anytime gold is deployed and consumed.
For those choosing not to use gold, again, how does making you units perishable benefit THEGREE or the tapper?
ANSWER: It doesn't. It only irritates the tapper by being forced to incessantly refill the units consumed.

DTRT = DO THE RIGHT THING

Edbl79
04-27-2016, 11:21 AM
While I'm not saying the matchup theory is wrong and I do have gold on my account I would define myself as a light spender. I've never been in the gold program and a vault lasts me months only really ever using it for health packs during WD and most recently during HCB to win a day. If they are matching based on gold use it's likely unbalanced as my use of 2-3 refills on day 1or2 to come in first isn't happening on day 3&4 because I've been blown out on those days and resort to cash only with the goal of killing 100 bosses overall. And the only reason for some gold is to get the measly 1% alliance attack once or twice during the event since the only boost that has an impact to my stats since the new units were realeased is alliance a/d or an air unit. No other boost moves the needle since I bring 3000+ air units to battle

[PM] President Hightower
04-27-2016, 01:05 PM
@Edbl79:A couple of points in reply:

1) Matchmaking is based on your cumulative points earned up to this point, for the current event only.
2) You only bring your top 60 units to Hardcore Boss battles. No bonuses are applied, only Attack power.

@DEWIN NUTTIN
1) The destruction rate is set to a value as low as any unit with the VERY LOW setting. However, the Hardcore units are unaffected by Casualty Rate Reduction so the rate ends up feeling much higher in the end. For this reason we made the display say "MEDIUM". I do understand your point, though. All values are subject to change, rebalance, etc. We'll look into it now that we've run a few events.

WBS
04-27-2016, 01:57 PM
Hightower- are you guys looking into the constant crashing? Because if it it is literally worthless to try and compete in any event. I hit one or two bosses and it crashes. Go back in hit 1 boss it crashes.

Brown Out
04-27-2016, 04:22 PM
Wish there was a way to chat with the people you're matched against.
Sure I could generate gold sales with my trash talk.

WBS
04-28-2016, 03:39 AM

I'd agree to this if Gree could actually program it without it being screwed up. FL chat barely works if it works at all. It would add s nice feature to the game. I say this pretending that the game wouldnt crash all the time.

Agent Orange
04-28-2016, 07:38 AM
President Hightower;1557065']@Edbl79:A couple of points in reply:

1) Matchmaking is based on your cumulative points earned up to this point, for the current event only.
2) You only bring your top 60 units to Hardcore Boss battles. No bonuses are applied, only Attack power.

@DEWIN NUTTIN
1) The destruction rate is set to a value as low as any unit with the VERY LOW setting. However, the Hardcore units are unaffected by Casualty Rate Reduction so the rate ends up feeling much higher in the end. For this reason we made the display say "MEDIUM". I do understand your point, though. All values are subject to change, rebalance, etc. We'll look into it now that we've run a few events.

Thanks for the clarification. Matching does appear to work as you described.

So basically it's not worth buying these units if your already have higher stat units in your inventory since they mght be bumped out of the 60 you bring to battle. Interesting...

So does this mean that after the first HB the units being lost no longer factor into your points?

Agent Orange
04-28-2016, 07:44 AM
President Hightower;1557047']You are correct since having a higher attack does give you more points. I'm simply offering an alternative solution to what might feel like wasting the tanks. But you're right that a higher level, older account would not care about the cash spent on those tanks.

@Agent Orange,

Hmm ok, your comment to Dew puts it into better perspective. As I saw it these units worked the same as any other in that your boosts also applied. Plus the fact that initially it was very misleading seeing them originally rated as low consumption on IOS when they certainly didn't react in battles that way.

Given this new information it seems illogical to buy these things.

Edbl79
04-28-2016, 05:42 PM
They are the strongest units you can buy, the tanks are anyway. How is it illogical to buy them in an event that success is point driven and the units with the highest attack stats get you the most points per hit? Buying them and having at least 60 seems like the best scenario for success. How do you win by scoring fewer points per kill?

levelhead
04-29-2016, 12:32 PM

I was thinking that about an hour ago, I wanted to tell the player in second to save his gold. But while I'm hitting lvl 150 getting max points he still trying to get first. GREE must be happy lol but on the another point. As soon as a chat is added. That's the event fooked for the next year. Look at fl, it still messed up. While it works leave well alone I say.

levelhead
04-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Wow someone in my group just dropped at least a crate of gold maybe more to take first. That's just crazy. From 0 points to well over 40 bill and there still going lol And no I'm not that silly to do that. Been seeing that a lot on this event. Wonder why they changed it from EB. But if it makes ppl happy spending that amount of cash on the last round then good luck. I'm back to saving my free gold lol I'm happy to pop on every hour and build my points that way. You save a lot in gold. I was lucky this event got to lvl 150 boss with only 135 gold spent to get it as I'm not that strong. and this last hour thought I might get 40 points which I was outbeat. My best event yet and all free play. So it can be done I guess. Sorry if it seems like I'm coming across as I'm a great player I'm not, just trying to give some advice. to chase a unit with a +2% triple strike and stats that will be outdated next month. Do you really think using that amount of gold in is worth it. But we'll done for the win ;) (not naming player)

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Wow someone in my group just dropped at least a crate of gold maybe more to take first. That's just crazy. From 0 points to well over 40 bill and there still going lol And no I'm not that silly to do that. Been seeing that a lot on this event. Wonder why they changed it from EB. But if it makes ppl happy spending that amount of cash on the last round then good luck. I'm back to saving my free gold lol I'm happy to pop on every hour and build my points that way. You save a lot in gold. I was lucky this event got to lvl 150 boss with only 135 gold spent to get it as I'm not that strong. and this last hour thought I might get 40 points which I was outbeat. My best event yet and all free play. So it can be done I guess. Sorry if it seems like I'm coming across as I'm a great player I'm not, just trying to give some advice. to chase a unit with a +2% triple strike and stats that will be outdated next month. Do you really think using that amount of gold in is worth it. But we'll done for the win ;) (not naming player)

Wonderful, buy more GREE GOLD, please!!! LOL

Its now on sale at a whopping 40% off, so get it before its gone. :rolleyes:

levelhead
04-29-2016, 11:17 PM
Wonderful, buy more GREE GOLD, please!!! LOL

Its now on sale at a whopping 40% off, so get it before its gone. :rolleyes:

Lol got to give it to GREE. It's one of the best events they have brought out to depart with your gold.

Courtney French
04-30-2016, 02:24 AM
Latest event says the winner of the newest world would get to pick the next worlds server name...? Does anyone know when that server is being released...if you could let me know thanks(: