PDA

View Full Version : Where is EB faction goal?

Annihilator2
04-25-2016, 03:08 PM
Epic boss event started. We see Exterminating and Ending goals with needs in finishing the faction goal.

But where is faction goal?

I found that boss is changed to hardcore from epic:)

No faction goal on both OS-s (iOS and Android)

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 03:33 PM
First rule of MW, don't talk about MW.
Seriously, mate, this event isn't EPIC BOSS, its another round of HARDCRUD BOSS.
It appears NOT to be a FAKESHUN event, rather its a INDIVIDUAL event.
That's why no faction goals are appearing, mate.

Batchief
04-25-2016, 03:46 PM
First rule of MW, don't talk about MW.
Seriously, mate, this event isn't EPIC BOSS, its another round of HARDCRUD BOSS.
It appears NOT to be a FAKESHUN event, rather its a INDIVIDUAL event.
That's why no faction goals are appearing, mate.
Dew: I respectfully disagree. The folder has it a 4 day event and rewards for helping the faction on 100 and 150 defeats. We also have nothing under faction goal tab. I believe this is another, what do you call this, fubar.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 03:52 PM
Dew: I respectfully disagree. The folder has it a 4 day event and rewards for helping the faction on 100 and 150 defeats. We also have nothing under faction goal tab. I believe this is another, what do you call this, fubar.

No worries, mate.

I take no offense to anything others say, but appreciate your civility.

Frankly, when I tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap in this game, I understand that with each tap UNUSUAL events might occur.

FAKESHUN or individual, none of this silliness matters to me.

Batchief
04-25-2016, 04:06 PM
No worries, mate.

I take no offense to anything others say, but appreciate your civility.

Frankly, when I tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap in this game, I understand that with each tap UNUSUAL events might occur.

FAKESHUN or individual, none of this silliness matters to me.
I try to remain flexible, knowing the history of Gree. It shouldn't surprise me, however, it is hard to believe. This is a glitch in a repetitive event. Is the software reconstructed every month? I mean, maybe a pretty girl walked by and the programmer pressed the wrong key?

[PM] President Hightower
04-26-2016, 06:18 PM
Greetings,

We have a goal as of this data set. Defeats the HCB a single time and receive the Rover Omega. This should help you complete the Individual / Faction Goal Wrapper.

Also, check out the Frontline Main Carrier purchase amounts. This was a test to extend to the Hardcore units.

Cuombajj
04-27-2016, 12:11 AM
President Hightower;1557007']Greetings,

We have a goal as of this data set. Defeats the HCB a single time and receive the Rover Omega. This should help you complete the Individual / Faction Goal Wrapper.

Also, check out the Frontline Main Carrier purchase amounts. This was a test to extend to the Hardcore units.

Can you increase max buy amount for Frontline Elite Gunners also? Not big deal to tap more but would be more convenient.