PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done the calcs to see your REAL boost values?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-24-2016, 05:07 PM
I have.
What I see isn't what I saw.
DEW the Maths, mates.
Just DEW the Maths, mates!
It'll be a real eye popper!

WBS
04-24-2016, 06:06 PM
No never have Dew. My stats barely move anymore anyways. So I don't bother.

How far off are they?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-24-2016, 07:57 PM
No never have Dew. My stats barely move anymore anyways. So I don't bother.

How far off are they?

Nearest I can tell, because its dependent upon your specific boosts, it's at least 2,000 to 4,000% under.
It could be more, because stacking seems minimal or nonexistent.
In a word, it's all butchered.
It's a stat massacre. LOL

Jg48
04-24-2016, 08:05 PM
What else would be new with this fubar company.

It works in gree land just fine

Thanks for playing

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-24-2016, 11:47 PM
What else would be new with this fubar company.

It works in gree land just fine

Thanks for playing

I make my own FREE games mate.

I DEW this, don't DEW that, all on the cheap, cheap, cheap.

I am trying to be like those tv dudes, Mythbusters. LMFAO

DIABLOPEZ
04-25-2016, 09:33 AM
Yes i have, my stats should be around 16x higher than actually showing lmao

robmurphy
04-25-2016, 10:27 AM
Don't agree with the OP

I have a very straightforward spreadsheet that encompasses all bonuses and average strength of units.

The calculations have always been within 2% of actual.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 10:47 AM
Yes i have, my stats should be around 16x higher than actually showing lmaoIt's a very challenging task, isn't it?It took me several tries to confirm my first result. I didn't believe what I saw. I said, no way the s right.I kept trying, same thing. Oh yeah, it's true. I did it for ten different accounts. Some were in the billions, others in the trillions, even did it for a Q account.

Agent Orange
04-25-2016, 02:01 PM
Yup on my oldest account at one point my stats magically dropped and seem to have never bounced back. I suspect my pre-gree account has boost units that have been overlooked, perhaps because they dropped out of my unt count due to their much lower stats..... Still the boost should have continued to be effective. Those that spent the $$$ way back to buy them really got screwed which I bet is you and those of us playing since then.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2016, 02:18 PM
Yup on my oldest account at one point my stats magically dropped and seem to have never bounced back. I suspect my pre-gree account has boost units that have been overlooked, perhaps because they dropped out of my unt count due to their much lower stats..... Still the boost should have continued to be effective. Those that spent the $$$ way back to buy them really got screwed which I bet is you and those of us playing since then.

LOL
You nailed it, my old friend.

Yet, oh the delicious irony, you can discover those missing numbers when you use inventory mode.

Another observation: Android vs. iOS, stats are in vast disagreement when viewed using the profile tab look at "permanent bonuses" display!!!!

DIABLOPEZ
04-26-2016, 03:30 AM
Example,

I got like 4k Lakota planes with 317.2m attack.
My army uses 3.402 units but lets make it an easy math.
3.000units x 300m attack is 900b attack raw stats right?
Air attack is my highest attack by far at 46.000%

900b x 46.000% should be like 41.400T right? 41.4Q?
And this is the math with less units and 17.2m per unit not counted for.

Lmao

DIABLOPEZ
04-26-2016, 03:34 AM
Well thats about 20x my actual stats right now lol.

Think it went wrong with boost buildings +4%
Gree is adding 4% of your total boost % each level you upgrade,
Total boost % x 1.04 instead of total boost + 4%

Anyway Gree cant fix ****, even the name stands for Getting Robbed Every Event lol,
But they aint robbing me anymore lol

Cuombajj
04-26-2016, 03:43 AM
Actually if I calculate the stats they equate to the displayed ones on android. Not sure where the inflated ones when I attack come from. Unless the boost is displayed incorrectly. That might be it.

If I have two buildings with +30% attack, maybe on android bonus is added together and then multiplied, instead of multiplying twice? That would show +60% instead of +90%.