PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever got more than 30k from PVP?

Ram
11-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Old Screenshot from when I was level 82

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4519/photogj.png

ShotInTheDark
11-02-2011, 10:16 AM
i got 10k once... thats the best i've done... don't know why people leave money out of the bank if they don't have the stats to protect it...

Duke.0
11-02-2011, 10:18 AM
You can only get 10% per fight.

That would mean the guy had $300,000 on hand.

cookies
11-02-2011, 10:46 AM
I lost my first fights in over a month. Cost me 480k until the game decided that they had taken enough (level 40). Person had 9k attack tho, so well deserved if they arent cheating xD

whocareswhatmynameis
11-02-2011, 11:15 AM
I lost my first fights in over a month. Cost me 480k until the game decided that they had taken enough (level 40). Person had 9k attack tho, so well deserved if they arent cheating xD

questions:
1) what was your defense stats? i'm assuming it is large because a) you haven't lost a fight in a while and b) you had a lot of cash on hand
and
2) will this experience change the way you use the bank in the future? or are you convinced that this is a rare event?

cookies
11-02-2011, 12:39 PM
questions:
1) what was your defense stats? i'm assuming it is large because a) you haven't lost a fight in a while and b) you had a lot of cash on hand
and
2) will this experience change the way you use the bank in the future? or are you convinced that this is a rare event?

1.) My defense is 8096, about half of that from buildings.

2.) Mmm well it certainly changed my banking strategy temporarily. However, that person has moved on in levels while i am still waiting to complete my 2 Lofts, and wanting to upgrade my gear before i move on in levels.
While the loss was substantial, it's really not the end of the world. My income per hour is 33k, so they took a bit more than days worth moneys from me. It is certainly much less than banking would have cost me.

Rare event mmmh... i dont know how many people have spent ~1200 USD on gold which was my approximation after adding up all the buildings and items. I do have a few of the small gold buildings, but i'm not rich xD
For now i will continue with my strategy, and adjust as i get higher level and exposed to more serious competition. My strategy is highly offensive, so losses later on are to be expected. My only regret is that all this happened maybe 2 weeks too early, in 2-3 weeks i would have felt confident attacking back (they had 12k defense), but with my current attack stats it was smarter not to hit them and leave a marker on their news. :D

khung003
11-02-2011, 01:07 PM
You only got 10%/fight and max is $30,000

CheezyPoofs
11-02-2011, 03:37 PM
It seems to be capped at 30% per hit for buildings and so far I haven't found a ceiling. $90,000 for crematoria on level 4 I think but never more than $30,000 per pvp hit.

KronicK
11-02-2011, 09:37 PM
DUDE- WTF???

Vile Lynn
11-03-2011, 05:49 AM
Winning $30K from a PvP just happened for me... (Sorry Lordo.)
Couldn't believe that someone would have THAT much money not banked. Lucky for me; bad timing for them. As before any attack/robbery, I check stats... he had $0, so I figured it was some sorta gift from the CC god, heh. And, of course! During the second *cha-ching* attack....... The game crashed :| ...and couldn't find him again on my rivals list for more, oh well.

Leetfeet
11-03-2011, 10:53 AM
I was attacking randomly on the rival's list and was pleasantly surprised to get 30K from archie. After hitting him 8 times for 30K each time, he was too beat up to hit anymore which means some other lucky person hit him twice for 30K. His online bank showed 1 Million.

Is 30k the maximum for attacks? If he has 1mill you should have gotten 100k if not..

Leetfeet
11-03-2011, 11:05 AM
The fact that I consistently got 30K each time tells me that his bank was not decreased by 10% and the bank was not 300K. So it seems 30K is the limit.
__________________________________________________ ___
mafia code: 215 587 456

Hmm that certainly makes the "(high def + money on hand) vs (normal def + bank)" theories more convoluted..

How much def would you need at a certain level to make it more profitable to have 30 mill on hand? 3 mill / 30k is 100 losses...(awesome math skills eh?) ^.^

Kirbnite
11-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Yeah, my alarm woke up at 2:30 am. Knowing my construction was complete. Withdrew 1.2 mil from the bank to build a crematorium and go to place it and my spot I had picked out not big enough.

I sell 2 cheap 3 hour buildings, move my buildings around to make room.

Then I go to buy the crematorium again and not enough funds. 150k short. Ahhh....

Some lucky fool hit me for 30k 5 times. What timing. Wish we had size requirements in the purchase screen.

Now I get to wait 120 hours. Lol. I do have the upgrade money ready to spend on it. Lol., at least I know I will be able to hit withdrawal then upgrade immediately to avoid any further losses.

cookies
11-03-2011, 03:57 PM
How much def would you need at a certain level to make it more profitable to have 30 mill on hand? 3 mill / 30k is 100 losses...(awesome math skills eh?) ^.^

Difficult to say, it's easier at lower levels but for a strat like this to work in endgame you would likely have to skimp on all stats and dump 500+ points into defensive skill. You'd end up with huge difficulties actively robbing and attacking but likely to sucessfully defend. Since defenses dont give respect, i guess moot point mostly.