PDA

View Full Version : Frontline on Android vs IOS

Agent Orange
04-23-2016, 07:33 AM
Well this is interesting, we still have a 3 second timer difference between the two platforms. Android ends a full 3 seconds ahead of IOS.

Mrs Cash
04-24-2016, 05:23 AM
Has always been, that I have noticed. Other issues piss me off more...

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-24-2016, 07:47 AM
AO, one droid ended 5 seconds early, another 6 seconds, and another 10 seconds EARLIER than iOS.
You gotta love the house specials these guys serve, doncha? LOL

WBS
04-24-2016, 02:09 PM
In iOS, the game crashed 5 times before I was able to deploy 250.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-24-2016, 02:39 PM
Android non stop crashing... game freezes ....

have NO FLIPPING BACK HOME BUTTONS TO TRY EXIT OR CLOSE IT FASTER COS SOMEONE CREATED A STUPID UPDATE WHERE THE BUTTONS HIDE AND PPL CANT FLIPPING PLAY USING ONE OF THE MOST USED FLIPPING BUTTONS IN THE ENTIRE GAME.

it can take 3-5+ minutes before Android says "i think your shyte app has frozen would you like olaf to hug the bugs out this stupid gree game?"

and as u know even a minute can be the win during frontline.

flipping stupid... no other company ever in far (away in the distance) king (sits next to the queen) world has ever created so much bad programming and bugs every single update!!

and as usual it hits the apps stores when said company takes the weekend off.

nice... GREE NEVER LEARN... NEVER BRING OUT UNTESTED UPDATES BEFORE WD OR FL DUH.

you better flipping put those buttons back.. or buy every player a Samsung cos games useless with out back button.

scratch that... games flipping useless period. too much is wrong due to one simple fact.

GREE BROKE WHAT WORKED.

sbs2716g
04-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Andriod end 25 sec earlier than IOS. Can't get the deploy off on android in the last 20 sec.

Agent Orange
04-25-2016, 01:56 PM
CCTS, I've discovered another handy feature of the hidden/not hidden back,home, all buttons. On our Galaxies and Acers f you get to your base screen when first logging in and those magical buttons are actually present the app has FROZEN! Only way out appears to be a warm reboot. Sheeez.

Dew, you are correct it seems the spread between droid and IOS is as broad as you and others have discovered, incredible.....

Agent Orange
04-25-2016, 01:57 PM
Has always been, that I have noticed. Other issues piss me off more...

True enough.