PDA

View Full Version : SALE on packs etc....

Hobbs
04-21-2016, 12:51 PM
A while ago a sale on Health packs,Stamina refills,Energy refills was advertised but did not happen!!
How about a sale on these items and the new supply drops.
Any plans for a SALE in future? And this time one that is implemented unlike the last advertised one....

[PM] President Hightower
04-21-2016, 01:34 PM
There may be sales on specific items in the future, but we generally run the 20%/40% sales and bundle packs to allow players to choose how they want to spend their gold.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2016, 01:48 PM
I like the bundle packs better than the sales anyway.

(and noooo, GREE did not pay me to post this, ha!)
:p ;)

Hobbs
04-23-2016, 11:12 AM
President Hightower;1556681']There may be sales on specific items in the future, but we generally run the 20%/40% sales and bundle packs to allow players to choose how they want to spend their gold.

There has always been Gold Sales,this didn't change you advertising sale on Health Packs/Refills etc.. Although advertised it actually wasn't implemented,you even had a post on here saying these items would be reduced.....

WBS
04-23-2016, 01:08 PM
There has always been Gold Sales,this didn't change you advertising sale on Health Packs/Refills etc.. Although advertised it actually wasn't implemented,you even had a post on here saying these items would be reduced.....

In this game you can't believe what you read, see, or tap. It's one big happy mystery.

Annihilator2
04-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Stupid thread.

No need in this sales. To fix some real issues is much better.

Hobbs
04-23-2016, 03:57 PM
Stupid thread.

No need in this sales. To fix some real issues is much better.

I agree there are many issues to be fixed,however that is unrelated to this thread and a different topic completely.

Corporal Punishment 2
04-24-2016, 02:49 PM
How long do new player packs last for. I have anew account but the pack appears to have disappeared already.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-24-2016, 03:47 PM
How long do new player packs last for. I have anew account but the pack appears to have disappeared already.

One time purchases ONLY, with LIMITED QUANTITIES of two packs on certain tiers, if I recall correctly.

You know mate, the street dope slinger's business model.

Here homie, have a couple "rocks" on me, mate.

If you ever need more, come see me, mate.