PDA

View Full Version : Current boss.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-18-2016, 05:50 PM
It works better than the previous iteration. :o
Its just too darn tedious.:rolleyes:
its also excruciatingly boring. :rolleyes:
Thanks, but no thanks, I'll return to hibernating, vegetating, and watching my grass grow. :rolleyes:

WBS
04-18-2016, 06:17 PM
Still same old crashing after hitting 1 boss. I'm going to copy your routine, not care about the event or any other until it gets fixed.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-18-2016, 06:39 PM
same sheet as last week hardcore boss is so hard he wont come out and fight...

the previous epic replacement and its trigger speed was the only boss ever since boss was first done that was ok to play...

the hardcore boss that did work weeks back was slow to trigger crashed a lot and used up 10* more data trying to justcget the stupid button to press to go to the poxy boss to even try hit it... if it flipn loaded..

now after last weeks fiasco its back to being hardcrud boss waste of time with more than likely prizes that dont mk anyone but a level 5s army again anyways.... even tho last weeks epic was goodto play on...no units was any good.

few days off the game again to play on games that actually work and dare i mention the f word? yes rival games are fun ! something a gree game hasnt been for a long time.

edit just seen daily prize us ds bonus... like many ppl need 4,000%+ of it and it does not work... crud for all but minis probably.

Agent Orange
04-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Seems really stupid to me to have any sort of lag between boss summons. You guys try and trap suck er I mean customers into spending hours tapping but give them an out by making them wait. So they click out and leave.....

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-18-2016, 07:45 PM
same sheet as last week hardcore boss is so hard he wont come out and fight...

the previous epic replacement and its trigger speed was the only boss ever since boss was first done that was ok to play...

the hardcore boss that did work weeks back was slow to trigger crashed a lot and used up 10* more data trying to justcget the stupid button to press to go to the poxy boss to even try hit it... if it flipn loaded..

now after last weeks fiasco its back to being hardcrud boss waste of time with more than likely prizes that dont mk anyone but a level 5s army again anyways.... even tho last weeks epic was goodto play on...no units was any good.

few days off the game again to play on games that actually work and dare i mention the f word? yes rival games are fun ! something a gree game hasnt been for a long time.

edit just seen daily prize us ds bonus... like many ppl need 4,000%+ of it and it does not work... crud for all but minis probably.

Dude, that's great, HARDCRUD BOSS. LMFAO
Ill be using it, with proper respect and attribution to Cannot Connect To Server aka CCTS.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-18-2016, 07:46 PM
Seems really stupid to me to have any sort of lag between boss summons. You guys try and trap suck er I mean customers into spending hours tapping but give them an out by making them wait. So they click out and leave.....

as usual, brilliant observation proving THEY'LL never get it

Cannot Connect To Server
04-20-2016, 12:26 PM
lol yes i thought hardcrud funny too lol did hv a few others for things but they wld get starred. lol..

did yry on bosses took about 4 hrs to get 10 and keepclosing.now not hit any totally give up as its just too soon for another boss it shld hv been rb this week aftr lastweeks mess up..

there doesnt seem to be any goals anymore ... units are all crud... just fake stats for pvp wd that ppl want to see.. buildings took things out of hand... but the entire game is just fake stats now and the same events over and over for crud stuff...

it needs a new fun decent event... i hv an idea... but course say it prob wont get used and if did gree wldnt credit just use like they do many ppls ideas after allthe entire game was someone elses and they bought into it and its entire game engine.

a new event wld be good... one that uses raw.... or one that uses units OUTSIDE of our armies... THE RESERVE UNIT LTQ where stats take no play only your reserve army can fight... lol.. nah they cant do it... cos ppl might complain they recycled their units alrdy for 100k v and hv no reserve...lol

oh well still get time off until next event. bye.

levelhead
04-20-2016, 02:23 PM
I find the hardcore boss fun. A lot better then other gliched events. Yes it's a little boring with the tap tap tap, but it's great when you get a tactical challenge ;)

Big John
04-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Bring back Full Assault to burn all our useless units.

We should be able to recycle maxed unit buildings too.

WBS
04-20-2016, 06:11 PM
Bring back Full Assault to burn all our useless units.

We should be able to recycle maxed unit buildings too.

Bring back funzio and get Gree out of the equation, with Gree nothing will get better.

Schizzle
04-21-2016, 04:03 PM
I agree too tedious and boring

Cannot Connect To Server
04-22-2016, 05:09 AM
lolyes bring back FA let the top 100 battle it out so tmrw thrs a new top 100 lol

i thk funzio are long gone to EA or Walmart now even they cant fix these bugs.

thrs just been too many adjustments to the original game so much so that the coding is just all over the place...

but really that shld also make it easier in some ways as each event is a diff subroutine...istill thk one of the main issues is Android ... ios has bugs but from what im told they hv higher quality control and limit releases on their minimal devices... but Android is out on many diff devices by many diff conpanies and so must bring a lot of issues...

but as said on another thread... if other companies can bring out games that work why cant gree?

anyways did try again.. still cant get many bosses up very slow to trigger and load imo so only am hit if doing a map which is now very hard as maps have a bug and its hit targets im no whr near...

seems this update with no back button has made the maps skew off somehow and targets are off even picking up drops are off so a major bug again.

360 Joules
04-22-2016, 06:12 AM
Why does it take me25 minutes to regen to hit the boss when it should only take me 8 minutes with my regen rate? Yeah...not a great regen rate compared to many here...but now it really sucks...same regen now on my minis too

Cuombajj
04-22-2016, 06:46 AM
I think what they should've done in this Hardcore boss is used your real stats and regen and give points from the health of bosses. This "all are equal" scheme that ignores your stats, boosts, regen is just for gold grab. If highest stat and highest paying players could use their stats, they wouldn't pay as much gold as now. They same is with health regen packs. They don't want you to use those, buy new ones.

You have to let players enjoy they spoils of war, not invalidate them. Why should I try to get that powerful unit if it will become obsolete soon? If I know I would benefit from it in the long run I might actually get it.

On the side note: Do we REALLY need 7 LTQs and 6 Lockbox events this cycle? That are complete copies of one another?

Cannot Connect To Server
04-22-2016, 08:44 AM
yes all the ltqs and lbx are copies.... they hv nothing new to iffer but try rehash epic and hcb...

old lkbxs used to actually open cld get to 8/9 day1/2of5 but now get to 3/5 in 5 days they just do not open anymore...

iwas p.off abt regen too... many players spent a lot of time and even money to be able to get regen now its not used on this... so another kick in players bU.tt.eries.

the whole game is off...

there simply are no goals... nothing to head for...

most ppl already know we hv no chance of getting top unless ur bill gates family.

and those that are top are constantly battle the same players and rivals over and over in their tiny tier pool...

must be nice to beat events and ltqs but so boring for it all to be the same thing day in week out... whrs the fun if u match a team and alrdy know the outcome?

the game needs bug fixes and then a NEW ltq not rehash... tho its hard to do as gree fight to make sure all gold buttons work but nothing much else.

theres not much else than can be done but squeeze gold players and mk units higher so a stat changes somewhr..

no fun-zio in a gree game anymore...ecen in the other games like rage... that was good game but dudnt mk them enough even with factions and it had a major floor in its original design and storyline which totally scrwd up the game once u got into it... fix the flaws and good game that wld hv been...

thingsfrom other games cld be used here... recyclings now near waste of time now that the prices are valueless... but what about upgrades... ? re training? parts store? etc that cld be brought in to mk the game fun and a random challenge...

so much cld mk the gm fun again vs just addictive and same ole...

but bugs need fixing... and i need a flpn bk button. lol

Annihilator2
04-22-2016, 02:52 PM
Why does it take me25 minutes to regen to hit the boss when it should only take me 8 minutes with my regen rate? Yeah...not a great regen rate compared to many here...but now it really sucks...same regen now on my minis too

Gree shows explicitly that your spent money do not give you any real value. Waste more money and Gree will more change this game that is not working and working improperly

Rolinz
04-23-2016, 05:01 AM

Because this time, your stats do not help at all.

The only factor for this event is how much gold are you will to spend.

Everyone is on the same playing field, no matter how long you have accumulated all of the boosts you would need and it does not matter what what level you are at.

The goal of this event is to get people to buy and spend gold to beat all other players they are matched against.

So basically, this event are for those who would normally buy and spend gold.

GREEdy probably pits players against others who would spend as much on the last day of the event to see who has deeper pocket of gold.

There is a little bit of strategy for the day 1 and 2, but day 3 and 4, it all matters who wants to spend the most gold.

WBS
04-23-2016, 01:12 PM
Because this time, your stats do not help at all.

The only factor for this event is how much gold are you will to spend.

Everyone is on the same playing field, no matter how long you have accumulated all of the boosts you would need and it does not matter what what level you are at.

The goal of this event is to get people to buy and spend gold to beat all other players they are matched against.

So basically, this event are for those who would normally buy and spend gold.

GREEdy probably pits players against others who would spend as much on the last day of the event to see who has deeper pocket of gold.

There is a little bit of strategy for the day 1 and 2, but day 3 and 4, it all matters who wants to spend the most gold.

That's one of Gree's biggest problem in their business model. They only care about whales and they don't even hide the fact they are greedy. This type of attitude drives away players who would spend a little to play.