PDA

View Full Version : WD points algorithm is broken

Annihilator2
04-18-2016, 02:49 PM
I don't see that anyone complain about broken WD calculation in single battle (single hit).

It is difficult to see this now because of great features of double/triple strike and bonus matching.
But everyone with several accounts in different levels can see the issue.

I paid attention that my account with level 273 got more points on rival with 243 level than my other account with level 139 on the same rival. This difference reached two times! Large level account got 600+ WD points when low level account got only 300+ points.

Hightower, can you describe the logic/algorithm?

Thanks in advance!

Brown Out
04-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Uh oh, this a big can of worms.

We can go into the "multiple players hitting same target, at same time" theory (which I don't buy) and so on and so forth.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-18-2016, 06:19 PM
i hv multi games and last few wd things hv bn off.....

not only with wall up or down was they getting sheet single hits points on rivals way higher... like between 60-200 points when the rivals is 4*+ higher...

but also ds was off... when i did get double strikes ...they only go for one game switch to next and hit same rival as many as u want no ds... hit diff rival instant ds... go back no ds go to rival just hiy.. no ds go to new rival get instant ds...change game try all 3+ rivals get no ds, hit new rival get ds!, hit that rival over 3-5 times no more ds....

its like ds for any rival during any battle was limited to whoever hit it first few times then its turned off or just gone... i tried many times on many battles and used bags but same thing over and over no ds unless rival was new...

but stil points was crud even with wall down rival 4* up (even rivals level 300+ where mini was 30-50) might get 225-300 ds... some did get 4/5/600 few times but off 1500+ hits 90% was crud points so low over all, but sev wd back was getting massive points and lots ds.. so smtn off again.

the algorythm is hit 1 get ds hit 2 get ds hit 3 no ds hit 4 get ds buy gold gold gold or no mote ds for u ever.. approx code...

WBS
04-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Uh oh, this a big can of worms.

We can go into the "multiple players hitting same target, at same time" theory (which I don't buy) and so on and so forth.

Hitting same target and getting less points has held true for over a year now BO. And it's held true in more than one faction.

Annihilator2
04-20-2016, 12:52 PM
Hightower? Are you here? Why are you ignoring this complaint?

Cuombajj
04-20-2016, 11:13 PM
WD points for one attack can vary greatly so for small player maybe it is 200-400 points and for bigger one 100-300 (just made up numbers). So on average bigger player gets less points, but there can be an instance where small player gets 200 but big gets 300. Might seem broken, but on average it isn't.

Hupernikomen
04-21-2016, 11:07 AM
I have always found that hitting a target way over 100 levels above you is not as profitable as the sweet zone of 80-120 levels ahead. Just my observation, or at least perception.

[PM] President Hightower
04-21-2016, 12:12 PM
This issue is being discussed today. Have contacted CS regarding the WD point differences? That would help tremendously.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-22-2016, 08:52 AM
points was fluc immensly... wall up wall down double strike on off level of u level of them... etc

made no diff points was random as ever only guarantee in this game is next update things that worked probably will not.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-22-2016, 08:59 AM
i cld beat players 250+ levels above and get 50-200 points (random) hit a player similar or lower get 400+

i jump help lot low teams i even scout for minis (as i dont use docbot takes out the game if u know all) and players on team thats too high lev too low stats aka thier weak links and points was random and messed up...

as said before smtn is up with ds and points.

ahh no wonder i cldnt find my post abt stamina vs energy as it was sneaky edited off lol.

so i must hv hit the right button on that guess lmao.

Annihilator2
04-22-2016, 02:37 PM
President Hightower;1556674']This issue is being discussed today. Have contacted CS regarding the WD point differences? That would help tremendously.

Thanks for response.

It is old common issue. No need in turning to CS. It is enough to describe us the algorithm and you will see that it is broken.
Do you know the algorithm? Or is the calculation chaotic?

Annihilator2
04-25-2016, 02:22 PM
Can the community receive the answer about algorithm of WD point calculation?

Vile Lynn
04-26-2016, 07:10 AM
Can the community receive the answer about algorithm of WD point calculation?

I doubt it. Algorithms are one of those mystery things that gaming companies usually don't disclose to the playing community.

Annihilator2
04-27-2016, 12:36 PM
I doubt it. Algorithms are one of those mystery things that gaming companies usually don't disclose to the playing community.

It is not exact. Funzio fully described their WD calculation algorithm. Of course, algorithm description is not it formula. But we don't need the exact formula. We want to know why the calculation is strange now.

Vile Lynn
04-27-2016, 03:49 PM
It is not exact. Funzio fully described their WD calculation algorithm. Of course, algorithm description is not it formula. But we don't need the exact formula. We want to know why the calculation is strange now.

Oh really? I must have missed that... been here since Day 1, but that doesn't mean much.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but Funzio had already sold off to GREE when WD was launched, right?
Anyway, assuming I'm wrong, what algorithm did Funzio fully describe? How did they describe it?

Annihilator2
04-29-2016, 12:41 PM
Oh really? I must have missed that... been here since Day 1, but that doesn't mean much.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but Funzio had already sold off to GREE when WD was launched, right?
Anyway, assuming I'm wrong, what algorithm did Funzio fully describe? How did they describe it?

1. Yes, the WD was once in four weeks.
2. No, Funzio representative described the algorithm in large. Something about direct dependency between levels of attacker and defender, random coefficient, dependency between attacker's attack power and defender's defense power. I don't remember what was taken into account additionally.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-07-2016, 06:53 PM
you are right... its way dodgy corrupt programming...

this wd same bull as before... no DS once someone has hit a rival... and dont lie gree saying it is there... when its not... most of the team ismini and if they get 70-150 thats what they geteven with high DS%.

same on hlp... DS only works for one player on entire team for first strike then no DS ever on those rivals by anyone at all.

yet do pvp DS is non stop and WD non existant... its corrupt by design... just to get gold out of players.fixed.corrupt.fraud.theft.lies.

working as intended then.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-07-2016, 08:53 PM
you are right... its way dodgy corrupt programming...

this wd same bull as before... no DS once someone has hit a rival... and dont lie gree saying it is there... when its not... most of the team ismini and if they get 70-150 thats what they geteven with high DS%.

same on hlp... DS only works for one player on entire team for first strike then no DS ever on those rivals by anyone at all.

yet do pvp DS is non stop and WD non existant... its corrupt by design... just to get gold out of players.fixed.corrupt.fraud.theft.lies.

working as intended then.

True that, dawg.
True that.

Annihilator2
05-09-2016, 03:02 PM
I talk not about DS. I talk about points that goes in so big range that lost logic at all. For example, Single hit of player with level 100 on rival with level 200 can give points from 225 to 375, when 150 hits 200 and range is less, 275-325.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-09-2016, 04:16 PM
i hv a mini in level 30s that can hit players lv200-300+ and gets 60-100 points... find hit a player level 20-50 get 300+no DS and wall up. mks no sense.

whole game is messed up.

it used to be higher their level

. higher the points but now its just random nonsense just like most the game now.