PDA

View Full Version : Where there is Pleasure - there is always Pain

skunk
11-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Pleasure:
Coming across a guy with low defense and a level 10 basketball court ripe for robbing...
Pain:
Watching $1 drop out of said court :(

Anyone else?

PhantomNine
11-02-2011, 06:40 AM
How about saving for days to buy that building and just when you withdraw the money from the bank, you're attacked (lost $30,000). Now that's what I call pain.

KronicK
11-02-2011, 06:43 AM
when you see a hood full with good money building to rob- you out of stamina- 5 mins later you back, everything is gone =((

Robinn
11-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Oh Really kronick..

pastis
11-02-2011, 08:41 AM
The Julius in my rival list right now is level 129 with 34k defense... it's him you can defeat? you must be pretty strong!

Joeycool
11-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Yep, that's him. The 34K defense is misleading. When I attack him, his defense score shows 25K while my attack score is almost 28K.
__________________________________________________ _
mafia code: 215 587 456

Yeah I see that quite a lot... Misleading defence stats. Any idea why that is?

Crusson
11-02-2011, 08:16 PM
How do see the stats after u fought them? I can only see the stats before fight from player profile.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Is it because defense buildings are not included during PvP?
Or maybe his mob is lacking enough vehicles.

Love it when a stronger player attacks me & loses a bunch of $Ks! Happens all the time, their pain IS my pleasure.
Bank that $$$$ BEFORE attacking, you over-confident b.... No, wait: take all your $ outta the bank, then attack me, lol! I always wanna rub it in & post a "Ha-ha" to their wall, but I never do.

Joeycool
11-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Is it because defense buildings are not included during PvP?
Or maybe his mob is lacking enough vehicles.

Love it when a stronger player attacks me & loses a bunch of $Ks! Happens all the time, their pain IS my pleasure.
Bank that $$$$ BEFORE attacking, you over-confident b.... No, wait: take all your $ outta the bank, then attack me, lol! I always wanna rub it in & post a "Ha-ha" to their wall, but I never do.

You have just shown up on my Rivals list. Dont worry. I'm not going to attack you.

Its not that. Buildings count in full for PVP. Some items are halved in robberies though. But I get the variation when attacking so really confused... Mark says its got something to do with consumables.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Heh, thanks JoeyCool for not attacking me!
I guess that I'm guessing, lol, but I still love playing. I almost always have a defense building upgrading for more def points; my att rating is much lower than my def.

Another pleasure: With full stamina, finding the perfect victim carrying a ton of $!
The pain: The perfect victim is too beat up already! Of course!

G Wiz
11-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Pleasure: your one fight away from completing winning streak 40
Pain: you lost that last fight and they were weaker than you! *cringe*

tctt
11-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Pleasure: your one fight away from completing winning streak 40
Pain: you lost that last fight and they were weaker than you! *cringe*

Make that one fight away from 70...and its some schmuck you just beat 10 times in a row!!

Mb Tnk
11-03-2011, 04:16 PM

Another pleasure: With full stamina, finding the perfect victim carrying a ton of $!
The pain: The perfect victim is too beat up already! Of course!

if you wait 30min (time to refresh for a beaten rival seems to be variable, I don't know why), and keep them on the rival list (just keep the list open), you will be able to hit them in full again, hopefully they are away from the game and you can get all the rewards :)

CheezyPoofs
11-03-2011, 11:07 PM
if you wait 30min (time to refresh for a beaten rival seems to be variable, I don't know why), and keep them on the rival list (just keep the list open), you will be able to hit them in full again, hopefully they are away from the game and you can get all the rewards :)

I was wondering about that! I had incorrectly assumed that it reset after they logged into CC and one had to wait for that to continue attacking. Good to know!

Pain- rows of defense towers
Pleasure- sidewalk palms trying to hide them

Castun
11-04-2011, 04:43 AM
You have just shown up on my Rivals list. Dont worry. I'm not going to attack you.

Its not that. Buildings count in full for PVP. Some items are halved in robberies though. But I get the variation when attacking so really confused... Mark says its got something to do with consumables.

It's because the score shown in their profile adds up both their base mafia defense and their defense buildings, but in the PVP results screen it only shows their base mafia defense, even though building defense DOES count towards PVP. This is most easily noticeable when you attack someone with a completely empty lot, the score shown in their profile is the same as the PVP results screen.

Joeycool
11-04-2011, 04:55 AM
It's because the score shown in their profile adds up both their base mafia defense and their defense buildings, but in the PVP results screen it only shows their base mafia defense, even though building defense DOES count towards PVP. This is most easily noticeable when you attack someone with a completely empty lot, the score shown in their profile is the same as the PVP results screen.

Yeah that is what I thought. I have not come across anyone with an empty lot for a while now. But that sounds right... and also a bit pointless displaying it like that if buildings still count.

Roupas1
11-05-2011, 06:11 AM
those moments when you want to be perfect , and when you run out of energy and just want more haha :L ;)

TemplarX
11-05-2011, 08:09 AM
Pleasure: your stats so good no one has successfully robbed or attacked you in days, even though u carried tons of cash in your pocket.

Pain: a gold spender with totally outrageous stats comes round and attacked you for $77k.

Butch999
11-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Pain - Watching some punk with pretty rubbish overall stats continually attack you day in day out while your camping with a reduced mafia.

Pleasure - Knowing your stockpiling awesome respect weapons to fully kit out the 60 requests your just about to push the button on.....what goes around!!

Leetfeet
11-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Pleasure: Strolling over defeated corpses in your hood. (wall)

Pain: Look at the XP bar and imagine each attack could have been 2-3 respect points.

khung003
11-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Yesterday, I go to downtown to drink coffee in the morning. Think about CC.

Pleasure: attack 99% people shown in my rival list (not sure why my rival list repeat those people again & again). rob 100%, I can rob blindly without checking people stats, chance to lose of a rob? 0.5%.

Pain: it was 3 months, I did not notice the time, till yesterday. I waste too much time already, need change.

I stop playing from yesterday and today and feel better, yeah feel better now....

Tony 432847666
09-07-2012, 01:46 AM
when you see a hood full with good money building to rob- you out of stamina- 5 mins later you back, everything is gone =((
I find that most of the time you will find a juicy hood full of good money buildings when you are almost out of stamina. I think this game is programed this way.

TruthHurts
09-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Necrophiliac!