PDA

View Full Version : [F] Ultimate: Estonia Resistance (1/3)

MajikUF
04-15-2016, 05:39 PM
Is this not working or am I misunderstanding?

Obtain the Maintained Grenadier by completing Normal: Estonia Resistance (8/10)

My faction finished the faction normal ltq and this still sits at 0.

[PM] President Hightower
04-15-2016, 06:10 PM
The goal works but the text is a little off. Consider it Normal 10/10. The following goals are Prestige 15/15 and Master 15/15. Text fix is incoming in the next 30-45 minutes. Sorry for the delay but wanted to make sure WD kicked off without any major issues.

MajikUF
04-15-2016, 07:51 PM
It appears something else needs to be done. We completed normal and the 1/3 now says we're 8/10 and it hasn't been awarded. I guess what it means is that 10 members of the faction must complete indi normal 10/10?

WBS
04-15-2016, 08:32 PM
Another event, another set of problems. Hightower-Do you ever get tired of working for such a shoddy company?

[PM] President Hightower
04-15-2016, 10:15 PM
@Majik, yes you are correct that 10 people need to complete Normal 10/10.

This event was altered significantly to make it easier to complete. Previous energy requirements were much higher. The [F] Ultimate goals were added to reward Factions who completed the various levels of goals. As they are new, there can certainly be issues of unclear instructions or simple text bugs. Your feedback will be very helpful for clarifying instructions in the future.

However, if you are finding that the goals are simply not completing even though you've completed requirements (from Goal Text and/or Goal requirements/text) please post here or send in a CS ticket and it will be handled as soon as possible. Thank you.

-Hightower