PDA

View Full Version : KA slowed to a crawl

Jnsolberg
04-15-2016, 03:16 PM
A new ILTQ, and the game slows down. After 2 levels, the game froze up, and now it cant be loaded.

Gree, why?

Assault and Flattery
04-15-2016, 03:43 PM
This issue should be resolved now.

Jnsolberg
04-15-2016, 03:54 PM
This issue should be resolved now.

Thanks, it is resolved now, but it's not the first time that the game is unplayable for the first 25 minutes of a new quest.

I just can't figure out why this keeps happening. It's very frustrating. Our European peeps stay up late to start these things, they are losing sleep. I'm eastern USA, and the quests all start at dinner time, very inconvenient.
Losing the first 25 minutes only makes it worse

Nana B
04-15-2016, 04:12 PM
I keep getting a green (check mark) at the end of each level of the new individual quest.. Then I have to restart the game and kill the last monster again.. Without getting the energy I just spent when first killing the last one the first time... Has happened three times so far... I'm on 7/10..

Scarlet Heart
04-15-2016, 04:36 PM
Wow a quick response... Yet there are countless other issues your customers have requested for years without a response.

Shadows
04-15-2016, 06:12 PM
Our European peeps stay up late to start these things, they are losing sleep. I'm eastern USA, and the quests all start at dinner time, very inconvenient.

Meh... us west coasters are still at work when it starts, so getting home almost 3 hours after it starts is a little worse than a dinner time interruption... although I do really feel for those in Europe and China and other continents where it starts after bedtime. I count my blessings when compared to them!

Jomama1
04-16-2016, 11:30 AM
Several people had to use gems on epic boss because they were locked out - one of my players was doing legendary and had a boss escape near the end of the 6/10 streak because she could not open game. She is pretty upset - you need to make things right with her.

Ddd123
04-16-2016, 01:43 PM
I keep getting a green (check mark) at the end of each level of the new individual quest.. Then I have to restart the game and kill the last monster again.. Without getting the energy I just spent when first killing the last one the first time... Has happened three times so far... I'm on 7/10..

I was robbed!
Killed the last one on 10/10 and then nothing.
Checked to see if I had miscounted and saw the green checkmark.
Exited and got back in to discover I had lost the energy from the hit, but the counter reset to 15/16.