PDA

View Full Version : Hightower---Double Strike Rewards

smbass77
04-15-2016, 07:38 AM
Hi Hightower,

Can we look at removing some of the Double Strike rewards from the top levels of individual ranking in WD and FL rewards? I'd have to imagine that everyone in the top 600-800 in both events is WELL over 300% Double Strike. The reward is meaningless to many of us and it would be more beneficial to have an attack/defense boost instead of more Double Strike.

Thanks!

corey0025
04-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Agreed...putting a double strike at every major milestone in the game now is a real slap in the face to teams. Its a worthless boost now for almost everyone within the top 100 factions, maybe even further down. Putting the 10% for top 25 in wd, makes no one want to push for top 25. Pass it on, get it changed, lets stop with the DS!

Toby_Bear
04-15-2016, 09:04 AM
They clearly don't play their own game otherwise they would be clued into this already. The game is a complete farce on so many levels it's not even funny. They award units of no value, everyone's attack/defense ratio is completely retarded. Here's what they do know, this game is NO WHERE to be found on the top grossing apps list, hmm wonder why!!! Maybe because it's completely unstable, events are broken from the onset and rewards draw ZERO excitement! But hey we do have HIGHTOWER and the endless apologies.

smbass77
04-18-2016, 11:33 AM
HT, any word on this? It's getting a little crazy that even some WD goals, for gold spenders, is giving Double Strike prizes. So many of us have WAY over 100% DS, some higher than 500% DS. Even gold bundles have DS as part of the package. Its time to remove DS from gold packages, high level WD indi placements, and goal finishes for EB, WD, FL, ect.

Seems like only people who are not in a top 50 faction need DS, and they may not even need it anymore.

elangomatt
04-18-2016, 01:21 PM
HT, any word on this? It's getting a little crazy that even some WD goals, for gold spenders, is giving Double Strike prizes. So many of us have WAY over 100% DS, some higher than 500% DS. Even gold bundles have DS as part of the package. Its time to remove DS from gold packages, high level WD indi placements, and goal finishes for EB, WD, FL, ect.

Seems like only people who are not in a top 50 faction need DS, and they may not even need it anymore.

Occasionally top 100 faction here, many of us have over 100% DS too. Not sure about everyone since some people aren't very social but those who do talk about it have 100%+. Mine is 172% double strike.

[PM] President Hightower
04-18-2016, 01:23 PM
Your feedback regarding Double Strike is noted. We will reevaluate the need for Double Strike and respond accordingly.

WBS
04-18-2016, 02:55 PM
Let me get 12% more DS than stop the BS.... I mean DS ;)

Edbl79
04-18-2016, 06:25 PM
I couldn't agree more with this thread. At this point anyone who has had account for at least a month has 100% DS. That it was the "reward" for t25 was a joke. It's best suited for like t2500.

Cuombajj
04-18-2016, 09:15 PM
President Hightower;1556495']Your feedback regarding Double Strike is noted. We will reevaluate the need for Double Strike and respond accordingly.

First of all the double strike bonus should be multiplicative not additive, so that you would never reach 100% and your gain would diminish the more you get. Just like with other bonuses like health regen.

Secondly stop doing these resets. You already done it with stats by giving powerful units for cash and rendering all the small units useless. My attack army consists of 8 different units :) Don't do it with bonuses also, like you do with double strike. Don't make units with +100% alliance attack. Sure it will bump gold income for a little while, but it's just bad game design, makes people angry and kills the game in general.

rutty
04-19-2016, 07:17 AM
You need to work on the UX of the whole Double Strike thing too. Each double strike interrupts earlier pop-up windows (bosses, quests etc) and just gets in the way. Every action is now twice as slow as previously, and with the frequent crashes it's making the whole game almost impossible to play.

There are too many pop up windows in total, especially during WD weekend and the various boss events

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-19-2016, 07:30 AM
You need to work on the UX of the whole Double Strike thing too. Each double strike interrupts earlier pop-up windows (bosses, quests etc) and just gets in the way. Every action is now twice as slow as previously, and with the frequent crashes it's making the whole game almost impossible to play.

There are too many pop up windows in total, especially during WD weekend and the various boss events

I agree, those windows delay, hamper, obstruct.

That's precisely why they are deployed.

In the twisted minds of THEM, they think people will spend real money to collect meaningless trinkets!!!!!!

WBS
04-19-2016, 07:43 AM
I agree, those windows delay, hamper, obstruct.

That's precisely why they are deployed.

In the twisted minds of THEM, they think people will spend real money to collect meaningless trinkets!!!!!! [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

That's the problem dew, there are still far too many that will spend to get those trinkets. What Gree doesn't seem to realize is they would make more money if they had a business model that didn't pander to whales. The same holds true to any economy. It's the middle class that provide the most, you alienate them and you will suffer.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-19-2016, 08:15 AM
That's the problem dew, there are still far too many that will spend to get those trinkets. What Gree doesn't seem to realize is they would make more money if they had a business model that didn't pander to whales. The same holds true to any economy. It's the middle class that provide the most, you alienate them and you will suffer.

We are in total agreement, my friend.
Even the large, sea based mammals would spend more if the incessant "poop ups" would cease.
The GENIUSES behind these idiotic ideas believe the earth is flat despite the scientific proof to the contrary.
In their state of delusion, what it was back then, is what it is today.
We just gotta keep up the little tricks, cons, scams and the large, sea based mammals will keep throwing tons of krill to seek useless trinkets.

Its all rather sad, mate.

WBS
04-19-2016, 12:41 PM
We are in total agreement, my friend.
Even the large, sea based mammals would spend more if the incessant "poop ups" would cease.
The GENIUSES behind these idiotic ideas believe the earth is flat despite the scientific proof to the contrary.
In their state of delusion, what it was back then, is what it is today.
We just gotta keep up the little tricks, cons, scams and the large, sea based mammals will keep throwing tons of krill to seek useless trinkets.

Its all rather sad, mate.

You know addiction has taken too strong of hold when you see a product that has so many issues and scams. I am in full agreement that you can spend where and when but I guess some don't car where they put there money.

Hobbs
04-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Agree,
Posted about the excessive double strike awards weeks ago and they have gone even more common since then.
they are worthless boosts to the most of not all players now and GREE know this and that is why they are throwing them around so much.
Maybe keep a couple of DS awards for the 1% who haven't got 100% yet but let's see this boost dramatically reduced,most cringe when they get DS boost now..
OR HOW ABOUT A CHANCE TO TRADE DS FOR TS??? I would accept a 5:1 ratio and swap the useless DS boosts I have gained.

Pidgeot
04-19-2016, 03:59 PM
agreed. The game should convert DS to TS once someone is over 100%. I would gladly trades my DS 10:1 for TS.

Asto
04-20-2016, 12:10 AM
i think whats more annoying is some of us spent gold trying to receive DS' by purchasing units in the store. i spent approximately 600 gold, upped my DS from 30% some 2 months ago to 81% by purchasing units from the store. now im at 280%. looool thanks gree, safe to say ive stopped buying gold on this broke game.

and no, i didnt buy the DS units when gree were handing DS boosts out like theres no tomorrow. i decided to stop purchasing them when it was normal to receive 5-7% per cycle, not like it is now when its normal to receive over 100% DS per cycle

Rolinz
04-20-2016, 09:55 AM
They just need to increase availability of the Triple Strike and when people are getting at around 800% on that, then GREE can introduce the Quad Strike and so on and so on.

Captain Buck Slayer
04-20-2016, 10:27 AM
We all have like 5000% DS now :p

Hobbs
04-23-2016, 11:18 AM
Again another event and a TON of useless DS Boosts!!!
How about converting our 200,300,400,500%+ DS to Triple Strike?
Either implement some feature that will make this boost worth winning or offer those over 100% some incentive!!!
It's now useless to the majority of players...I guess that why we are seeing 10%+ DS units so regular now,Give the Player what they don't want....

Annihilator2
04-23-2016, 01:37 PM
Double strike is great thing in raid.
Two stamina go out but one hit is made. The similar occurs for hitting command center in WD.