PDA

View Full Version : Surprise! Recycle still broken after update!

Gbrown
04-13-2016, 04:42 AM
If I recycle one unit at a time I get cash/valor indicated, if I try to recycle multiple units I get 0 cash/valor. Ticket has been sent, although I know it will not do any good. I seriously don't know why I still play this game.

carl9764
04-13-2016, 05:02 AM
Hightower as usual your wrong again yes still broke and still keeps kicking us out of game what a load of crap get a grip will ya

sbs2716g
04-13-2016, 05:15 AM
Further they reduce the amount of cash u get when recycling. I am fine if u get 50% of the amount for those cash units that u buy.
But for those indestrucible units (such as raid boss loot/Ltq prizes) it is ridiculous to get only 2mil cash for a 20 mil stats unit. Previously u can get up to 200 mil cash.

Skoalrulz
04-13-2016, 06:44 AM
Recycling works for me on iOS

Killer_Elite
04-13-2016, 10:33 AM
Recycling is working but game crashes immediately after recycling a few units. If you try and do a load of units, game also crashes, but if you have the time, it does actually give you what it quotes.

As for people wanting more cash back, nobody is making you use recycling. If you think it isn't value, don't use it.

Area51z
04-13-2016, 11:02 AM
If I recycle one unit at a time I get cash/valor indicated, if I try to recycle multiple units I get 0 cash/valor. Ticket has been sent, although I know it will not do any good. I seriously don't know why I still play this game.

Looking for my herd of lemmings............

Rolinz
04-13-2016, 02:25 PM
Recycling is working and they removed the cap they put in place.

They just lowered the value of all units when recycling.

So, it is working, but at a lower refund value, but also, no cap on the amount of cash and valor per unit.

However, crashing seems to be occurring more often with this new update, even after deleting and re-installing MW.

I guess we can't have it all or GREE can't fix it all to make everyone happy.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Everything is functioning as intended, DEW enjoy, and be sure to purchase 10 to 20 vaults a day, please.

Laurence1
04-13-2016, 04:49 PM
I beg to differ with it working on iOS I can buy units but they don't show up to recycle at ??????

[PM] President Hightower
04-13-2016, 05:01 PM
@Laurence, are you using an Android device? The fix for Recycling is for iOS only. Android build 6.0.1 will be available next week.

If not, can you please tell me which unit was not recyclable? Are you completing all steps? I have personally tried it on an off all day and it works fine for me as well as all testers.

Steps:
Inventory->Recycle Tab
Choose type of units through Filter button
Select a unit->Choose how many->confirm
Press RECYCLE X UNITS button on top left section
RECYCLE button->Okay

Laurence1
04-13-2016, 05:32 PM
No hightower on iOS iPhone 6s and iPad Air neither are working

[PM] President Hightower
04-13-2016, 05:40 PM
Can you please tell me which unit you are unable to recycle? You definitely updated to 6.0.1 today?

Laurence1
04-13-2016, 05:56 PM
Hightower iPhone 6s and iPad Air, it seems to be mainly with the decorated units they sometimes appear other time they don't. If I buy one unit it does not show up at the front of the sort as newest unit and if you do an a-z search they are not listed either. Other than a pm to you with screen shots I don't know what else I can't tell you.

Rolinz
04-13-2016, 05:59 PM
Hightower iPhone 6s and iPad Air, it seems to be mainly with the decorated units they sometimes appear other time they don't. If I buy one unit it does not show up at the front of the sort as newest unit and if you do an a-z search they are not listed either. Other than a pm to you with screen shots I don't know what else I can't tell you.

@Laurence1: That has happened to me before. I would exit MW and when I reload MW, the recently purchased units would be there.

I think it has something to do with the lag and the program is not refreshing fast or as often enough. Much like the lag when you hit a target in an LTQ. Sometimes going to your rivals list and refreshing that will force the game to sync with GREE's servers.

Laurence1
04-13-2016, 06:08 PM
@ Rolinz that would be fine but I have unit when they first came out that are not showing up to recycle lol

[PM] President Hightower
04-13-2016, 06:33 PM
I am looking into it personally, but can't see anything wrong. I've purchased all sorts of units and find all of them in Recycle through the Non Bonus filter. I am also on WiFi right near our servers so Rolinz could be right about lag. I'm going to have to ask QA to look into it. Thanks for letting us know that some are still experiencing issues.

sidlives
04-14-2016, 06:33 PM
President Hightower;1556085']I am looking into it personally, but can't see anything wrong. I've purchased all sorts of units and find all of them in Recycle through the Non Bonus filter. I am also on WiFi right near our servers so Rolinz could be right about lag. I'm going to have to ask QA to look into it. Thanks for letting us know that some are still experiencing issues.

maybe have your QA team not be on WiFi right near the servers when testing. That is likely why they say that all is well.

And actually pay your QA a bonus for each bug they find. Oh, maybe on second thought don't as gree wI'll be bankrupt with all the bugs they find

Bubseg
04-14-2016, 07:42 PM
i am not happy I recycled a unit and my money and valor have all gone soon as I hit confirm button my money and valor went down to 0.

Killer_Elite
04-15-2016, 10:47 AM
Would love to see if recycling is fixed but game crashes before I ever get the chance to actually find out. Never mind, one day soon, recycling will work untroubled, whilst game never crashes. Events will run on time, stats will display, IOS videos will return and Tapjoy will pay out.

As for Android, stats issue will be sorted and the game will return to where it was three years ago.

One day, one day soon.

levelhead
04-15-2016, 07:46 PM
President Hightower;1556085']I am looking into it personally, but can't see anything wrong. I've purchased all sorts of units and find all of them in Recycle through the Non Bonus filter. I am also on WiFi right near our servers so Rolinz could be right about lag. I'm going to have to ask QA to look into it. Thanks for letting us know that some are still experiencing issues.

I just recycled a unit to test and still not adding. 1 unit recycled nothing added. 2nd time only added 1 mill for a 535+ mill cash. Unsure of the valour On andriod Nexus tab using Wi-Fi.