PDA

View Full Version : War Assets: March 2016 Event, 600 gold, and iOS players issue

Pidgeot
04-12-2016, 07:02 AM
The event 'War Assets: March 2016 Event' and 'War Assets: March 2016 (1/4)-(4/4)' requires that the player use 600 gold to finish with a very generous 30 days to complete it. With watching ad videos, you can earn up to 40 gold a day (when videos work right. I average about 36 gold a day) for a total of about 1200 gold for the 30 day period.

Us Android players are enjoying this as we have more than enough time to grind out the 600 gold or up to the 1200 gold assuming things go right. Its been quite good since I supplement my gold buying and spending with the free video gold. The problem here is iOS players CANNOT watch videos for gold, meaning they have to buy the gold if they want to finish this event, the rest of us can do for free.

This is a HUGE problem and should be fixed. Not only is this not balanced, its also affecting some players unfairly financially. This needs to be made right by those affected over the course of this month. You removed all the cash and valor so it was more or less fair for all players and I'm glad it happened, though there were some issues with that as well.

The solution I propose here is to give ALL iOS players at least 600 Gold so they have at least the same level of opportunity as us Android players at doing the event for free. If you don't want to give away 600 gold for free to iOS players, AT LEAST give iOS players a exclusive event where they can earn 40 gold a day for the rest of march. The way it is now isn't fair to those players and should be made right.

crazeejay
04-12-2016, 07:17 AM
You really need to get out of the basement dude

Bndawgs
04-12-2016, 10:16 AM
The event 'War Assets: March 2016 Event' and 'War Assets: March 2016 (1/4)-(4/4)' requires that the player use 600 gold to finish with a very generous 30 days to complete it. With watching ad videos, you can earn up to 40 gold a day (when videos work right. I average about 36 gold a day) for a total of about 1200 gold for the 30 day period.

Us Android players are enjoying this as we have more than enough time to grind out the 600 gold or up to the 1200 gold assuming things go right. Its been quite good since I supplement my gold buying and spending with the free video gold. The problem here is iOS players CANNOT watch videos for gold, meaning they have to buy the gold if they want to finish this event, the rest of us can do for free.

This is a HUGE problem and should be fixed. Not only is this not balanced, its also affecting some players unfairly financially. This needs to be made right by those affected over the course of this month. You removed all the cash and valor so it was more or less fair for all players and I'm glad it happened, though there were some issues with that as well.

The solution I propose here is to give ALL iOS players at least 600 Gold so they have at least the same level of opportunity as us Android players at doing the event for free. If you don't want to give away 600 gold for free to iOS players, AT LEAST give iOS players a exclusive event where they can earn 40 gold a day for the rest of march. The way it is now isn't fair to those players and should be made right.

Hmmm, maybe your ios friends saved 600 gold from when they were abusing their video watching privileges.