PDA

View Full Version : Here's my 2¢ or two pence mates.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-11-2016, 06:57 PM
:)Once upon a time most things worked in this game. :rolleyes: KINDA.

There's not all that much that needs to work anyway.

We have on offer from THE GREE WD.

We have on offer from THE GREE FL.

We have on offer from THE GREE Epic Boss.

We have on offer from THE GREE LTQ.

We have on offer from THE GREE FLTQ.

Why can't THEGREE :confused: revert or rollback to the version of code where the hereinabove FIVE things worked???

Easy peasy, everyone even THEGREE might just be happy?

Jg48
04-11-2016, 07:14 PM
That is asking way to much from them.

Agent Orange
04-12-2016, 05:41 AM
Indeed, most companies would nurture their strengths, this one seems to embrace failure and the headlong pursuit of it's weaknesses.

The last mishmash of FL punctuated by a one day WD killed it for me. What a waste of time, thankfully not money though.

Bndawgs
04-12-2016, 06:33 AM
Hardcore boss probably brought in a lot of gold, so they're most likely hoping to keep it going

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-12-2016, 06:47 AM
All I know is that lots of the same is coming our way. LOL

Some people and companies DEW themselves the greatest harm.

Cuombajj
04-12-2016, 06:48 AM
This is a great topic, and imma let you finish, but where's the LTB goal though?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-12-2016, 06:54 AM
This is a great topic, and imma let you finish, but where's the LTB goal though?

Ive learned that some people get overwhelmed when you give them more than five tasks, mate. LOL

truthteller
04-12-2016, 09:42 AM
:)Once upon a time most things worked in this game. :rolleyes: KINDA.

There's not all that much that needs to work anyway.

We have on offer from THE GREE WD.

We have on offer from THE GREE FL.

We have on offer from THE GREE Epic Boss.

We have on offer from THE GREE LTQ.

We have on offer from THE GREE FLTQ.

Why can't THEGREE :confused: revert or rollback to the version of code where the hereinabove FIVE things worked???

Easy peasy, everyone even THEGREE might just be happy?

They do not need to do so....................because they found out that no matter how much they GREEup things, the addicts will keep spending MUCHA MULA on this game, thus allowing them to keep experimenting and beta testing new things with the game without having the possibility of reducing too much their revenues thanks to the addicts

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-12-2016, 01:24 PM
They do not need to do so....................because they found out that no matter how much they GREEup things, the addicts will keep spending MUCHA MULA on this game, thus allowing them to keep experimenting and beta testing new things with the game without having the possibility of reducing too much their revenues thanks to the addicts

yes, so true.
Nothing I can add, except, amen.