PDA

View Full Version : Fix the game

Edbl79
04-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Here's a list to start with but the Hardcore Boss disaster can be added. Do us all a favor and stop events for like 30 days, gather your development staff and have a bug blitz. I doubt people will care much if you pause the game for a couple weeks, who knows maybe even spend more if you actually fix stuff. My suggestion is to run a 30 day case event only. Insert good prizes like health regen and building upgrade but absolutely no double strike. Give players old and new something to tap and play while you fix stuff with meaningful prizes and then release a quality product.

1. Ghost NPCs still present
2. Snowblind NPCs still present
3. Game crashing still occurring
4. Frontline goals not counting unless you deploy painfully slow which ultimately leads to your game crashing. I mean if I deploy 130 ships in 1 minute my points are my points. I shouldn't need to deploy them 7 at a time over a 10 minute period to allow all individual goals to register.
5. Android stat issue
6. Stats with commas in them on all screens that stats display on but especially when doing a pvp attack in WD
7. Buying units, building walls, etc in realistic ways that match the way people play the game. Why do I need to buy 10,000 gunners by tapping 100 at a time every month? I get that new players might have a weaker economy than me but why can there be greater increments in how units are purchased or how walls are built?

Jg48
04-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Good luck with that