04-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Shame it's not working, just get a blank screen

Boss event is broken

sumakanth
04-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Broken here too. IOS

Web323
04-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Hardcore Boss needs Hardcore units................5 years and still cannot get an event to work right

Jg48
04-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Amazing another event live and not working.

Someone needs to get fired.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-11-2016, 03:22 PM
How delightful. Such accomplishments as this I rarely see. Thank you THEALMIGHTYONES.

Annihilator2
04-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Event is broken on both iOS and droid..
Gree cancel this stupid boss. Give us the same rewards as in your first hardcore boss attempt in regular well known epic boss.

Laurence1
04-11-2016, 03:23 PM
Ok so it was not just me then lmfao

Bob_55
04-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Typical Gree.. Can't triger a boss..

Agent Orange
04-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Got one triggered, got blank screen, restarted, got target killed it and now event is gone. This was IOS.

On Android for a moment got a new icon at top right, clicked it bt mostly blank. Then it disappeared.

Shred
04-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Broke again. Back to the drawing board. Maybe next time. :(

[PM] President Hightower
04-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Thanks for reporting this issue. We've made a sticky post where we will keep you posted with future information. For more information on this topic please refer to that post.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120843-Under-Investigation-Aleksander-Kross&p=1555841#post1555841

Shred
04-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Send those tickets.

giz
04-11-2016, 03:58 PM
I sent a ticket and a screen shot will gree respond to it? Na I doubt it they never have to any of my other tickets going back to the early days of modern war

Shred
04-11-2016, 04:35 PM
I sent a ticket and a screen shot will gree respond to it? Na I doubt it they never have to any of my other tickets going back to the early days of modern war

No. You'll get a response. Just so happens to be the same response as my FL ticket I sent 2 months ago.

Batchief
04-11-2016, 04:39 PM
I actually expected this! Sad . . .

Cannot Connect To Server
04-11-2016, 05:44 PM
thos is the gree its what they do...

asong as the gold buttons work nothing else in the entire game matters.

levelhead
04-11-2016, 07:58 PM
I don't see the hardcore boss at all,has the event been cancelled?

Pidgeot
04-11-2016, 08:27 PM
I don't see the hardcore boss at all,has the event been cancelled?

Yeah, it has be cancelled. I hope it stays that way. I don't like hardcore boss.

levelhead
04-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Yeah, it has be cancelled. I hope it stays that way. I don't like hardcore boss.

Thanks pidgeot. I thought it was a short one again like last time lol. But GREE should really stop using its customers as beta testers. Once again a gliched game. I'm a great believer in karma. What comes around goes around. You cheat your customers and the karma will has its day on the CEO.

Dal7691
04-12-2016, 12:06 AM
No. You'll get a response. Just so happens to be the same response as my FL ticket I sent 2 months ago.

Simple solution to this problems get rid of it no one I know likes it. It penalises non USA participants on each day's end as we are asleep, it takes up to much time bosses are hard to activate.

Wont happen but I wish the mw community would just boycott the event so it gets scrapped

I'd rather your engineers worked on the reasons iOS players are continually kicked from game and experience lag so bad I've forgotten what I was doing by the time the game responds

Fix the recycling

Fix the no free gold for iOS players

Fix the stupid popups that don't even work properly

The list goes on

giz
04-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Simple solution to this problems get rid of it no one I know likes it. It penalises non USA participants on each day's end as we are asleep, it takes up to much time bosses are hard to activate.

Wont happen but I wish the mw community would just boycott the event so it gets scrapped

I'd rather your engineers worked on the reasons iOS players are continually kicked from game and experience lag so bad I've forgotten what I was doing by the time the game responds

Fix the recycling

Fix the no free gold for iOS players

Fix the stupid popups that don't even work properly

The list goes on

I'm android but most of your gripes transfer to that system as well as ios.
Recycling ducks gold if it works half the time starts up the tells you there's an error.
Pop ups during fl/wd events really disrupt the play especially in fl when time is of the essence, don't forget fl chat that rarely works or if it does closes down half way through writing tactical messages to your faction.

sbs2716g
04-12-2016, 02:12 AM
I'm android but most of your gripes transfer to that system as well as ios.
Recycling ducks gold if it works half the time starts up the tells you there's an error.
Pop ups during fl/wd events really disrupt the play especially in fl when time is of the essence, don't forget fl chat that rarely works or if it does closes down half way through writing tactical messages to your faction.

At least pop up on android have a X button. None for iOS. IOS take 1-2 mins to hit during WD. N after 2-3 hits game shutdown. In the past , iOS is fine. Not sure whether it is gree problem or Apple new IOS problem.

Agent Orange
04-12-2016, 05:45 AM
Both systems have their own little bits of hell. From HTs last post it sounds like they are still attempting a fix and might release it still, like about an hour before the event timer runs out......

Agent Orange
04-12-2016, 05:52 AM
At least pop up on android have a X button. None for iOS. IOS take 1-2 mins to hit during WD. N after 2-3 hits game shutdown. In the past , iOS is fine. Not sure whether it is gree problem or Apple new IOS problem.

It's a gree problem, their app is the only app that can take any of our fully charged iPhones from 100% charge to empty in about 1 hr 45 minutes of continuous gaming. It's so bad that I keep my phones plugged in while playing. Connection errors abound, seems the best spot is sitting next to a wifi hotspot, otherwise as the signal wains lag increases exponentially. Now one could argue that this could be a problem with IOS but MW is the only app that does this.

Likely their 'fix' for airplane mode glitchers. This 'fix' also seems to have driven up data use, I shut off cellular connections months ago as it can burn up rediculous amounts of data and that's just from running and not the relentless broken server pushes!

FL pop ups have made that event unplayable, last weekends will be my last.

Rolinz
04-12-2016, 07:57 AM
They will get it "working as intended" with only 1 day left to finish the event!

Jg48
04-12-2016, 08:33 AM
If they are lucky Rolinz. But I bet not. Once it's broken always broken with gree

Agent Orange
04-12-2016, 10:45 AM
The really sad part of all this is we are so used to these constant screw ups that they no longer come as a big surprise and that is dangerous.

levelhead
04-12-2016, 11:22 AM
The really sad part of all this is we are so used to these constant screw ups that they no longer come as a big surprise and that is dangerous.

Well you take steps to protest against the constant screw up, mine is not to buy gold until I get a decent service. But yes I agree the dangerous part is when I click uninstall. I should have followed my old faction, out of 60, 48 quit the game and still not returned.12 including myself don't buy gold and play when we can be arsed. That one faction was a good income for GREE. Times that by God nows how many factions, that's a lot if revenue they have lost. So yes very dangerous

Rolinz
04-12-2016, 01:36 PM
1st Day almost done. I wonder if they are waiting for 1st day to be done and just re-activate it with their new "fix" when Day 2 starts.

Also, what are they going to do to compensate for missing out the 1st day? Give everyone the 1st day goals?

Adjust so you only need 2 daily goals and they might screw that one up?

Brown Out
04-12-2016, 01:45 PM
It's not like some can summon bosses and others cant. We're all in the same boat.

But whiners gonna whine.

giz
04-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Hightower event live again still nothing showing up can this event and compensate us idiots still playing the game

WBS
04-12-2016, 03:04 PM
It's not like some can summon bosses and others cant. We're all in the same boat.

But whiners gonna whine.

Like a communists dream, we are all happily screwed together.

Sierra Hotel
04-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Hightower event live again still nothing showing up can this event and compensate us idiots still playing the game

Day 2 Boss live for 6 minutes, window says "an unknown error occurred. please try again later" when you try to go to the actual boss fight screen. Android.

on iOS, same

sumakanth
04-12-2016, 03:07 PM
+1

Not working here.

Jclarke
04-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Hmm , let's see words such as fubar and snafu come to mind

Cuombajj
04-12-2016, 09:51 PM
What was wrong with the old working and tested epic boss. Just give us that.

Eduard
04-13-2016, 01:08 AM
President Hightower;1555844']Thanks for reporting this issue. We've made a sticky post where we will keep you posted with future information. For more information on this topic please refer to that post.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120843-Under-Investigation-Aleksander-Kross&p=1555841#post1555841

Blame yourself Hightower, making such a mess of events. I have to laugh, that your team is not be able to make an event without bugs.
Every event goes wrong.
Stop with this stupid Hardcore Boss event, nobody likes it, nobody wants it. Give us the old epic boss back.

And find some realy good programmers.