PDA

View Full Version : Valor Glitch?

Big John
04-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Is it possible for a level 39 to have 150 veteran gunners and 175 veteran hitmen?

Pidgeot
04-11-2016, 11:18 AM
I don't think so but I looked on my mini, where most things aren't done and there is nothing preventing me from buying them (they dont have a lock on them and other units do). I also heard that when GREE removed all the cash and valor, some accounts got lots of valor. He could also have recycled units for the valor as well.

truthteller
04-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Is it possible for a level 39 to have 150 veteran gunners and 175 veteran hitmen?

it is very possible and easy to achieve

here is how

Step 1: During RB and EB, minis get units from boss levels
Step 2: recycle those units
Step 3: buy and recycle best cash/valor units..............for some is the junior gunner
Step 4: save enough Valor points to buy the valor units

NOTE: it also helps them if they have a good IPH due to buying some of the high payout buildings

ALL valor units are available to purchase, no need to have "x" building at "x" level

So if a mini farmed the $hit of the last RB (killing lots of level 5 bosses) it is very posssible for it to have said valor units

Big John
04-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Was a 2 man faction so guessing main and mini. He must have used his main to buy tokens, whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Brown Out
04-11-2016, 01:48 PM

Simple.

Took advantage of the Alpha units "programming error". AKA "valor glitch"

WBS
04-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Simple.

Took advantage of the Alpha units "programming error". AKA "valor glitch"

Valor Glutch wasn't a glitch and wasn't abused as stated by Hightower, please get your facts straight BO.

Dumas
04-11-2016, 05:41 PM
The top Valor unit of each type Does require the Advanced/Elite unit building of that type to be at Level 5 in order to purchase it.