PDA

View Full Version : Reference t post [ closed thread ] Recycle Feature & Resolution

DaBear_VN71
04-10-2016, 07:29 PM
I will probably be slammed by everybody but that's life...

On 03-31-2016 President Hightower posted a message and I quote " We discovered that players were able to recycle Alpha units for more than their purchase price and some players took significant advantage of this. Other players did not know of the issue and s this caused a huge rift between player balances.

In order to ensure fairness to all players..."

I will admit one of my lower games did, just that took advantage of another GREE mess up...

I find it so overwhelming that GREE can "fix" an error that benefits low players or players that happen to come across this mistake, so fast it boggles the mind, maybe took 2 days to go in and remove the money and units!!!

Yet, fairness is matching up WD Wars, players with stats in the quadrillion are matched against factions with players barely 2 trillion. When questioned you are informed that things are working correctly to insure fairness. Really?

They are unable to fix game issues like being kicked out during Frontline and World Domination wars, current World Domination event 04-10-2016 my games in a 1 hour war have been kicked out 22 times [ sent back to iOS screen and have to reload the game ] .. I have ask and been told to uninstall and reinstall the App. Doesn't fix anything...!!

Additionally when you go look at your profile in the game you often get the wrong stats, mine have been off by as much as 1/2 of what they are... Solution, you got it "Uninstall and Reinstall" it does not fix bad programming -

President Hightower - any response... Where is the fairness when, if I spend enough money I can buy my way to the top in the game...

Ray