PDA

View Full Version : Finished LE events and didnt receive rewards

Piano30AL
04-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Collected them all didnt receive nothing

Dipstik
04-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Well you shouldn't have received nothing, so what's the problem?

Piano30AL
04-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Well you shouldn't have received nothing, so what's the problem?

Yeah, Mutant Sprayer and Tilda Blades are rewarded when you collect all weapons.

Eraleth
04-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Dippy speaks grammar as a second language. Try not to be doubly negative and he might actually give a useful answer... Oh. never mind.

Send in a ticket. Posting anything here is pretty much a waste of time.

montecore
04-11-2016, 12:14 AM
you didn't think they were really going to just give the tilda blades away, did you?

DjSyla
04-11-2016, 12:23 AM
Did u check if u already had one? U don't get 2 lol

Piano30AL
04-11-2016, 12:32 AM
you didn't think they were really going to just give the tilda blades away, did you?

I was hoping they did, and I have never had the items. For some reason the armor didnt count towards the goal

Piano30AL
04-14-2016, 03:51 PM
After completing the Limited Time event and collecting the full mutant collection gree emails back saying that you have to buy 26 of each weapon to get the Tilda's Blade and Mutant Sprayer. Completing the goal gets you nothing.

Piano30AL
04-14-2016, 05:09 PM
I still have not received the Tilda's Blade and Mutant Sprayer after collecting 1 of each Mutant Weapon and Completing the Mutant Collection and Grand Collection.

kimberleyj
04-14-2016, 05:35 PM
I still have not received the Tilda's Blade and Mutant Sprayer after collecting 1 of each Mutant Weapon and Completing the Mutant Collection and Grand Collection.

Did you look to see if the goal was still up?. On android when you click the question mark of each LE weapon it only shows the 3 weapons you need to get (it doesn't show you all the weapons ) but on ios you can scroll to see the other weapons you need to win. It is bad they have done this I thought that to get the other weapons you just needed to finish the other goals.

Vile Lynn
04-14-2016, 05:58 PM

Send in a ticket... forum can't help you except to tell other forum members about it.

Piano30AL
04-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Send in a ticket... forum can't help you except to tell other forum members about it.

I did they emailed back saying I needed to buy 26 of each weapon to get the reward which is clearly not true. The event was to collect one of each mutant weapon which I did.

Vile Lynn
04-14-2016, 06:02 PM
I did they emailed back saying I needed to buy 26 of each weapon to get the reward which is clearly not true. The event was to collect one of each mutant weapon which I did.

Yeah... just noticed you made a whole new thread about it.

I moved your other post to this thread.

Piano30AL
04-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Did you look to see if the goal was still up?. On android when you click the question mark of each LE weapon it only shows the 3 weapons you need to get (it doesn't show you all the weapons ) but on ios you can scroll to see the other weapons you need to win. It is bad they have done this I thought that to get the other weapons you just needed to finish the other goals.

I collected them all, I send them screenshots and they say I only collected 3 mutant weapons when I clearly gave them a screenshot of all the weapons

Piano30AL
04-14-2016, 06:10 PM
Yeah... just noticed you made a whole new thread about it.

I moved your other post to this thread.

Thanks, I hope I get my LE rewards soon. Im hoping someone at gree checks the forums

Vile Lynn
04-14-2016, 06:19 PM
Thanks, I hope I get my LE rewards soon. Im hoping someone at gree checks the forums

They check the forums all the time, and I send them links to threads that I think they should check out, but they cannot do anything without going into your account thru your ticket data.

I wish it wasn't the case, but you might have misunderstood the goal tree for this LE event. And, I wish I could help you, but I don't understand it or do it myself. At least you brought it up so others know about it. Thanks for that. :) Hopefully your SS's will help!

Piano30AL
04-14-2016, 06:26 PM
They check the forums all the time, and I send them links to threads that I think they should check out, but they cannot do anything without going into your account thru your ticket data.

I wish it wasn't the case, but you might have misunderstood the goal tree for this LE event. And, I wish I could help you, but I don't understand it or do it myself. At least you brought it up so others know about it. Thanks for that. :) Hopefully your SS's will help!

I didnt misunderstand the goal. I saw it both on my IOS device and Android Device collect each of the following to get Tilda's Blade, which was to collect 9 mutant weapons and the Mutant Sprayer was all 11 weapons. The check list checked them all off but it glitched when I got the mutant armor said I didnt have it even though I do.

Vile Lynn
04-14-2016, 06:29 PM
Oooh, well then I hope you get it.

montecore
04-14-2016, 11:32 PM
I didnt misunderstand the goal. I saw it both on my IOS device and Android Device collect each of the following to get Tilda's Blade, which was to collect 9 mutant weapons and the Mutant Sprayer was all 11 weapons. The check list checked them all off but it glitched when I got the mutant armor said I didnt have it even though I do.

did you already have tilda blade? just like the 3% IP mod from raid boss, it doesn't stack. it didn't for me or anyone I asked anyway.

PC77
04-15-2016, 04:26 AM
did you already have tilda blade? just like the 3% IP mod from raid boss, it doesn't stack. it didn't for me or anyone I asked anyway.

I know the 2nd Tildas wouldn't stack but almost certain the 3% mod from RB Defo stacked for me

Piano30AL
04-15-2016, 10:15 AM

The 3%IP mod worked for me. I have never had the tilda's blade. Im just mad I completed the Mutant Collection and Grand Collection and got nothing.

montecore
04-15-2016, 10:55 PM
The RB prize was an old top three prize I believe. So it would work except for old SAS/FC accounts.