PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gree, do you even know that nobody has any targets anymore?

andy2
04-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Just curious. Ever since the Gauss buildings came out everyone defense has been 5x higher than their attack, most people hardly have any targets in WD anymore, and people are quitting. Is this on design? Will there be an attack building coming out ever? This is getting really bad and the recent round of major stat inflation with the new units in stores just made it worse.

For example I have 5Q attack and 25Q def. That is so far from a balanced game, and why many are leaving.

Please comment.

smbass77
04-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Just curious. Ever since the Gauss buildings came out everyone defense has been 5x higher than their attack, most people hardly have any targets in WD anymore, and people are quitting. Is this on design? Will there be an attack building coming out ever? This is getting really bad and the recent round of major stat inflation with the new units in stores just made it worse.

For example I have 5Q attack and 25Q def. That is so far from a balanced game, and why many are leaving.

Please comment.

this certainly needs to be addressed. This WD wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but once (if ever) recycling gets fixed, I won't have a target either.

without targets people will not spend gold as it will be VERY difficult to complete any goals.

Brown Out
04-11-2016, 09:26 AM
I think this is mainly a problem for top 10 factions that match with other top 10 factions.
I'm currently in a top 75 and have no trouble whatsoever finding a good target...except for when we occasionally/unfortunately match up against a top 10.

smbass77
04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
I think this is mainly a problem for top 10 factions that match with other top 10 factions.
I'm currently in a top 75 and have no trouble whatsoever finding a good target...except for when we occasionally/unfortunately match up against a top 10.

It could be. I'm in a top 10 faction, typically all we match are other top 10 teams. Some teams I have no targets, some targets but not great, some good targets. However, stats are still out of whack.

Rolinz
04-11-2016, 01:01 PM
GREE probably has no idea or intention to fix this. As you might notice, more Defense boosts seems to be popping up more lately.

There is also another possibility that it is all due to the GREE MATH Effect where 1+1=2.9.

I cannot see how my defense is about 3 times more than my attack when most of the units stats do not have a big difference and if I add up my attacks boosts, it is more that my defense boosts.

Agent Orange
04-11-2016, 01:27 PM
GREE probably has no idea or intention to fix this. As you might notice, more Defense boosts seems to be popping up more lately.

There is also another possibility that it is all due to the GREE MATH Effect where 1+1=2.9.

I cannot see how my defense is about 3 times more than my attack when most of the units stats do not have a big difference and if I add up my attacks boosts, it is more that my defense boosts.

Seems suddenly like 1+1=0

andy2
04-11-2016, 03:47 PM
The issue is basically caused by the gauss cannons with no equivalent building for attack.

There is still more def boosts than attack boosts in the rest of the game, but anyone who bought the gauss will have much much much higher def than att, t10 or not.

Jg48
04-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Now you have to hunt peeps up in your rival list and take out boost building and hope that they don't put boost back up while you are hitting them. Good luck

Cannot Connect To Server
04-11-2016, 05:55 PM
double posting crppy browser.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-11-2016, 05:58 PM
woo hoo top 10 has probs in the game now mommy at gree will fix it so the rest of us can play too.

only when top cry out do gree fix so please top complain more often.

if ppl are leaving ur teams then u will need new and they wont be thr cos outside the top 100 the games bn broken years

we hv struggles and fights and bugs every start up and cant get flip all units whr ur able to fund ur purchases and can buy things to help u complete things were many thousands cannot

its 2 totally diff games for you top awesome players and us low ones fighting for crumbs.

if u want the game you spend thousands each on to work then please do so with ur bank...then gree will fix it if ur bank says not today gree.

you hv the power to mk this fraudulent company sit up and listen where we the tens of thousands way below ur super high teams and super high stats just get crpped on by gree everyday.

please help the little teams and players as someday they may get bigger and be part of ur teams when ur players get pisd off enough at the mess the game has become.