PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hightower

Jg48
04-09-2016, 02:17 PM
How about you get your act straight before the event starts. What a b u n c h of wankers you work for.

Plutorules
04-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Unfair and uncalled for. Hightower is doing something here. Quite unprecedented I might add. So keep it sober. True that the whole indy issue was bad and handle very poorly. But they admitted most of it. Worst data push with 5-10 min left lowering goal for the second time.

Jg48
04-09-2016, 03:08 PM
It's not unfair. It's the truth

Brown Out
04-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Unfair and uncalled for. Hightower is doing something here.

My thoughts exactly.

But I guess crybabies will be crybabies. Always looking for something to whine about.

Sierra Hotel
04-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Thank you Hightower, your efforts are appreciated. :cool:

Pidgeot
04-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Thank you Hightower, your efforts are appreciated. :cool:

I agree with this. He has been doing a great job with this.

Batchief
04-09-2016, 08:46 PM
I agree with this. He has been doing a great job with this.

I also agree. Hightower is alright by me!

levelhead
04-09-2016, 11:31 PM
GREE are the worst company for costumer relations, bad management of a game platform, for a Chinese base game there principles give the Chinese a bad name in business. To be honest I'm surprised hightower still here. Anyone that shows good support on the forums tends to be moved and let go within a few months. But I hope the trend changes ;)

Plutorules
04-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Just for the record Gree is Japanese no Chinese. So no pointing fingers at China for this.

levelhead
04-10-2016, 03:29 AM
Just for the record Gree is Japanese no Chinese. So no pointing fingers at China for this.

Lol I stand corrected. ;) don't know any Japs. I miss read some info on that. Sorry to the chinese. Lol

WBS
04-10-2016, 06:28 AM
I agree that Hightower is a good employee working for a shady company.

Agent Orange
04-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Lol I stand corrected. ;) don't know any Japs. I miss read some info on that. Sorry to the chinese. Lol

Actually you do, you just didn't know....

But as this is a Japanese company it really is a disgrace how management has such contempt for it's customer base. In old school Japan this would never have been tolerated and those managers given the boot for bringing shame to the company. Sad how they have strayed from the past, Tanaka your 'company' is a disgrace.

levelhead
04-10-2016, 08:22 AM
Actually you do, you just didn't know....

But as this is a Japanese company it really is a disgrace how management has such contempt for it's customer base. In old school Japan this would never have been tolerated and those managers given the boot for bringing shame to the company. Sad how they have strayed from the past, Tanaka your 'company' is a disgrace.

Same principal as chinese. So I was partly right ;) and 100% agree with you AO.At least hightower is trying to correct some issues.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Actually you do, you just didn't know....But as this is a Japanese company it really is a disgrace how management has such contempt for it's customer base. In old school Japan this would never have been tolerated and those managers given the boot for bringing shame to the company. Sad how they have strayed from the past, Tanaka your 'company' is a disgrace.Thank you for saying what most don't know.

Pidgeot
04-10-2016, 11:19 AM
To be honest, we are dealing with GREE International, not the Japanese company.