PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Goals- Still Broken After Update

Shadow Lurker
04-09-2016, 10:12 AM
WhIle I do appreciate the quick response to FL goals and the subsequent fix, it is still not working correctly. Ultimate 1 says that I need 7m pts to complete the goal, but I have way more than that already. So I am now stuck on that goal and it won't budge!?! I've sent a ticket in on both of my account (Yada yada) but I am hoping to get a response BEFORE the event ends (and NOT the end of the month which is the usual CS turnaround)

Plutorules
04-09-2016, 10:26 AM
On a side note. 175 mill is a joke in regular FL 3 day event. And insane in a one day event

Rolinz
04-09-2016, 11:32 AM
@Shadow Lurker. You need to restart your game and it updated on with a Data Push on iOS. Not sure about Android.

@Hightower. 175M is still too high for most players. But I guess you don't want most to even try to at it. Less than 80M for the Ultimate would seem more reasonable, in my opinion.

If 21M was the goal before for 1 battle in a 3 day period. With 175M for 1 day is still insane and even if you spread that out in 2 days, only most for the top 5 might try for it.

You will not get most people to try unless the reward is a Energy or Health Boost.

I wonder if GREEdy realized how much of a drop in participation there was before the end of the first day.

If people continue to skip this event, maybe they will drop it even further???

Rob2
04-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Android here
Goal is still on 1/10. I have over over 16M of the required 500k.

working as intended I guess

seb01340
04-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Open crate or doing ltq with others accounts and got it
Droid here.

levelhead
04-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Android here
Goal is still on 1/10. I have over over 16M of the required 500k.

working as intended I guess

I had the same problem. But one of my faction found a solution. Complete a goal such as ltq or open a case. That will start it. Just have to wait as it takes it time. But with the push that's understandable. We have all got our prizes now. I'm on andriod. But others are on iOS in our faction

WBS
04-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Ultimate is only meant for whales. The goal is set to high for even small to moderate gold spenders to even attempt.

Rob2
04-09-2016, 12:03 PM
I had the same problem. But one of my faction found a solution. Complete a goal such as ltq or open a case. That will start it. Just have to wait as it takes it time. But with the push that's understandable. We have all got our prizes now. I'm on andriod. But others are on iOS in our faction

Thanks. yes that works

Danny123
04-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Always spent some gold for 21M - now not a chance

[PM] President Hightower
04-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Glad to see your goals completed.

I apologize for the need to download yet another data set but goal requirements are being set much lower than even the current requirements. These requirements will be final and future balance will be balanced more appropriately in the future. I will update the original post with the new values once the data is live.

Batchief
04-09-2016, 01:10 PM

Thanks levelhead. That worked for me too! I'm on iPad iOS

Hobbs
04-09-2016, 02:22 PM
President Hightower;1555663']Glad to see your goals completed.

I apologize for the need to download yet another data set but goal requirements are being set much lower than even the current requirements. These requirements will be final and future balance will be balanced more appropriately in the future. I will update the original post with the new values once the data is live.

After data push I got booted out,when I returned my goals went backwards!!
My goals went back to advanced war room 2/15,ultimate war room 3/5 despite me completing them earlier?
I had also scored way more then the required amounts for both of those goals.
I have screens of the goals with a green TICK but still on my screen.
I have screens of points scored etc.
Why send a data push 20 minutes before event is due to end?
How are we supposed to know new revised then re revised scores a few minutes before the event ends?

seb01340
04-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Finally check and after 24 millions deploy points still on 1/15 advanced war and don t find unit in inventory for 10/10 tallin 1
Tickets send on bith accounts

corey0025
04-09-2016, 02:48 PM
how is it ok to reduce the goal after there are people that spent to get the original goal, astronomical as it was, there are still people that went for it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-09-2016, 04:53 PM
THEY don't care what YOU think.
THEY make the rules that pleases THEM.
THEY thank you for your custom.

[PM] President Hightower
04-09-2016, 04:56 PM
At the end of all 3 events, we will run a script that tallies up the deploy points earned during Frontline: Tallinn I and add the prizes to your accounts if they do not already exist. This will also consider the wrapper prizes you should have gotten and give those out, as well.

@corey: Completing the first goal at its previous requirement should now have you completing many goals past that due to the new requirements being so much lower. I know this may not be acceptable to all players, especially those who pushed hard for the first one, but it is more fair to a broader set of players. Hopefully you achieved much higher prizes due to your effort.

Shadow Lurker
04-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Completing a goal, as suggested DID temporarily fix my goals but then it stopped again. After the 2nd data push, 3 of my accounts are working but 1 is still stuck. :/

corey0025
04-09-2016, 09:35 PM
President Hightower;1555677']At the end of all 3 events, we will run a script that tallies up the deploy points earned during Frontline: Tallinn I and add the prizes to your accounts if they do not already exist. This will also consider the wrapper prizes you should have gotten and give those out, as well.

@corey: Completing the first goal at its previous requirement should now have you completing many goals past that due to the new requirements being so much lower. I know this may not be acceptable to all players, especially those who pushed hard for the first one, but it is more fair to a broader set of players. Hopefully you achieved much higher prizes due to your effort.

I'm not even sure how to reply to that, I'm more disappointed that you think i actually care if it's fair to those that didn't get the goal completed. Do you understand that in most places when you say something is going to be a certain value (and it costs money to achieve that) and then after a significant amount of time (and after players have spent said money to achieve that goal) you then lower that goal which now costs less money, not once, but twice, that is theft by deception? How can that be justified by being fair for most of the players, and as you say not all may agree who pushed hard for the goal. They didn't push hard for it they spent actual money. And you changed the value of the money they had to spend to get that after they got it. If the developers would have increased the goal, ppl would still be upset, but they wouldn't have been as cheated because they could have stopped at that point. But in this case your company went out of their way to cheat people out of money. If I were you I'd ask the developers if they intentionally try to alienate the people who play this game or if it is just a coincidence that they seem better at that than programming this game. By the way I was halfway to the goal the first time it was lowered and if I would have known it was going to lower a third time (with only 15 minutes left in the event btw) I would not have continued to spend. So as you can imagine it appears to be very intentional on the developers part as yet another way to cheat people out of their hard earned money. I commend you for the job that you have done on the forum and trying to provide the communication that has been severely lacking in the last year, but Jesus this is insulting at the very least and borderline fraudulent.

levelhead
04-09-2016, 11:17 PM
I'm not even sure how to reply to that, I'm more disappointed that you think i actually care if it's fair to those that didn't get the goal completed. Do you understand that in most places when you say something is going to be a certain value (and it costs money to achieve that) and then after a significant amount of time (and after players have spent said money to achieve that goal) you then lower that goal which now costs less money, not once, but twice, that is theft by deception? How can that be justified by being fair for most of the players, and as you say not all may agree who pushed hard for the goal. They didn't push hard for it they spent actual money. And you changed the value of the money they had to spend to get that after they got it. If the developers would have increased the goal, ppl would still be upset, but they wouldn't have been as cheated because they could have stopped at that point. But in this case your company went out of their way to cheat people out of money. If I were you I'd ask the developers if they intentionally try to alienate the people who play this game or if it is just a coincidence that they seem better at that than programming this game. By the way I was halfway to the goal the first time it was lowered and if I would have known it was going to lower a third time (with only 15 minutes left in the event btw) I would not have continued to spend. So as you can imagine it appears to be very intentional on the developers part as yet another way to cheat people out of their hard earned money. I commend you for the job that you have done on the forum and trying to provide the communication that has been severely lacking in the last year, but Jesus this is insulting at the very least and borderline fraudulent.

I can see your points. But whatever GREE do in this situation there gonna be ppl that get fk over. GREE totally messed up. And if they never changed it when they did, there would have been a big knock on effect on the 2nd day. Tho I'm pee'd they screwed it up in the first place, at least they corrected it. I just hope they award ppl who put the extra effort in and compensate the ones accordingly ;)

Hobbs
04-10-2016, 03:45 AM

Totally agree,
And I certain the only reason they reduced the goals(after the spending had occurred) was to ensure the spending continued on day2 and into WD Event.
It appears to be very questionable tactics at the very least and I think All that did chase the original goal should feel cheated,of course the original goals were way over the top and the seconds goals not much better.
Bottom line is,as it is with many events,they should get their game in order BEFORE they introduce new ideas,not sure how they test or research these events but it needs to be addressed for future events.

Agent Orange
04-10-2016, 05:01 AM
I honestly feel sorry for HT being stuck in the middle and left hung out to dry. As I've posted before there is no long range plan and from the looks of things no competent management leading the team. Just some greedy idiot who doesn't have a clue. And I see all of this just as a customer so it was really enlightening to read the same things from those on the inside, https://www.glassdoor.ca/Reviews/GREE-International-Reviews-E477773.htm

Sending out half baked product is killing you guys, changing the goal posts blows your credibility and opens you up to justified refunds.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-10-2016, 05:19 AM
I honestly feel sorry for HT being stuck in the middle and left hung out to dry. As I've posted before there is no long range plan and from the looks of things no competent management leading the team. Just some greedy idiot who doesn't have a clue. And I see all of this just as a customer so it was really enlightening to read the same things from those on the inside, https://www.glassdoor.ca/Reviews/GREE-International-Reviews-E477773.htmSending out half baked product is killing you guys, changing the goal posts blows your credibility and opens you up to justified refunds.There is a plan.There has always been a plan.The plan is to make money. Some organizations see customers. Those organizations value and appreciate the patronage of their customers. Truth is this entire situation is symptomatic of Sado-masochism. If someone constantly abuses you and you keep returning receiving more abuse, is that sane?Half baked is very kind of you. Half baked would be a 1,000,000,000,000% improvement.

WBS
04-10-2016, 06:26 AM
Gree does not care about its players or quality. They test their events very little and continue to
Push out new stuff without fixing underlying problems. The game is a huge pile of band aids holding it together. Good luck to those of you who did spend to get something, why you still do it is beyond me but that's your choice.

Hightower I appreciate the communication and the timely responses on many issues. It's still a hard bridge to build though with the fraud that Gree has pushed out and did to its players the past few years. I wish you good luck in that.

Agent Orange
04-10-2016, 08:05 AM
There is a plan.There has always been a plan.The plan is to make money. Some organizations see customers. Those organizations value and appreciate the patronage of their customers. Truth is this entire situation is symptomatic of Sado-masochism. If someone constantly abuses you and you keep returning receiving more abuse, is that sane?Half baked is very kind of you. Half baked would be a 1,000,000,000,000% improvement.

Ah yes the 'plan' to make money........wonder how that's going........

And quite true about those who seem to enjoy abuse, it does conjure up some equally bizzarre images....

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-10-2016, 09:28 AM
Ah yes the 'plan' to make money........wonder how that's going........And quite true about those who seem to enjoy abuse, it does conjure up some equally bizzarre images....My mother always used to say, "They always find each other." Whenever she said that a wry little, Mona Lisa like "half smile" would slowly appear on her face, then slowly it would disappear. I was about 22 years old before I knew what she really meant. Old friend, I must now tell you, "They ALWAYS find each other!" LOL LOL LOL LOL

Agent Orange
04-10-2016, 12:50 PM
My mother always used to say, "They always find each other." Whenever she said that a wry little, Mona Lisa like "half smile" would slowly appear on her face, then slowly it would disappear. I was about 22 years old before I knew what she really meant. Old friend, I must now tell you, "They ALWAYS find each other!" LOL LOL LOL LOL

Your mother is a very very wise woman.

levelhead
04-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Thanks AO. I had a good read on that. It's good to know what ppl think on the inside. ;) confirms just what I thought. There is no long term direction for this game, and it's only for how much they can squeeze out of ppl for a broken outdated platform. If only more ppl took the time to look into it before departing there cash GREE would be in trouble...

CAPT MICKY D
04-10-2016, 06:54 PM
80 mil for ultimate 5/5 unreal I usually only get that on a 3 day event.... What a fubar event this became