PDA

View Full Version : Frontline war room tallinn goals

Hobbs
04-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Are Frontline war room goals messed up!
Goal 1/10 is score 18million points? REALLY.
Can we get some input on this,got a be a mistake.

crazeejay
04-08-2016, 03:52 PM
At least there's no pop ups now..lol

[PM] President Hightower
04-08-2016, 04:00 PM
The goal structure has changed up slightly for this Frontline. Rather than counting deploy points on a per war basis, the goals should now be cumulative over the course of the Frontline Event.

Hobbs
04-08-2016, 04:21 PM
At least there's no pop ups now..lol
Every cloud... Jay ;)

levelhead
04-08-2016, 04:21 PM
Great idea as of the pop up u never get anyway. But surly that's a little high for a 24hr event. Did GREE just pop that figure out of a hat lol. Goes something like this... Idiot coder: what figure shall I code in for FL. Tealady: dunno try 18 million sounds good. Idiot coder: well sounds good.

Hobbs
04-08-2016, 04:26 PM
President Hightower;1555577']The goal structure has changed up slightly for this Frontline. Rather than counting deploy points on a per war basis, the goals should now be cumulative over the course of the Frontline Event.

Changed up Slightly!!!!!
Define Slightly,the first NORMAL goal is 18m,First Ultimate Goal is 31m,for a 24hr event!
What is required for rest of Goals?
Are you guys smoking something over in GREE land?
Well at least that saved me some Gold and Time this Event,way to go Ruining another Event.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Lucy.
Football.
Charlie Brown.

----—-------------------

Donkey.
Stick with carrot tied to it.
Cart loaded with 1,000 pounds of rocks.
Carrot and stick paced 3 feet in front of Donkey.
Donkey thinks as he pulls cart he'll get to eat that tasty carrot.

-------------------------------

Jclarke
04-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Road runner and wile e coyote. We are the coyote, always chasing, never catching.

Mandrew13
04-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Wow. 18M for the first goal is pretty steep.

fatbodychris
04-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Last goal is 210 million points

Rolinz
04-08-2016, 08:34 PM
President Hightower;1555577']The goal structure has changed up slightly for this Frontline. Rather than counting deploy points on a per war basis, the goals should now be cumulative over the course of the Frontline Event.

Slight increase? 10x the increase with 1 day less?

Are you sure it is not some idiot who added a zero by accident?

I am sure you will see a drop in participation this weekend from the majority of factions!

GEEdy will either keep the requirements high and realize in the end the "insane" reasoning behind their thinking or they will make changes once they see the drop in points in the first 24 hours.

Either way, great job on GREEdy for making this event easier to avoid or play less!

levelhead
04-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Slight increase? 10x the increase with 1 day less?

Are you sure it is not some idiot who added a zero by accident?

I am sure you will see a drop in participation this weekend from the majority of factions!

GEEdy will either keep the requirements high and realize in the end the "insane" reasoning behind their thinking or they will make changes once they see the drop in points in the first 24 hours.

Either way, great job on GREEdy for making this event easier to avoid or play less!

Well I'm not doing the next FL that's for sure. 18 mill for a 1x aurora. Is it worth it. Not to say how many gunners needed to get that goal... I stand by my post above. GREE your in cookoo land. You fk up the recycle units and increase the goal beyond a 3 day event . my faction are skipping the WD as well as the next fl. GREE team need to start making this game fun not fk it's players off time and time again.

[PM] President Hightower
04-08-2016, 09:08 PM
The first goal starting at 18m is definitely very high. This will come down considerably for tomorrow's event. I recognize this is not optimal and will fix it tonight. I apologize that I can't fix it for the current Frontline.

However I would like to point a couple things out:

1) The amount you earn is now based on the entire event, not just a single battle. So to leave the requirements anywhere near the original values would be incorrect, as well.
2) The final goal requirements of War Room, Advanced, and Ultimate are based on actual deploy point totals achieved by players in Salto I & II (averaged). These were both 24 hour events.

Thank you for voicing your opinions. We will take a look at the requirements and make changes to ensure that Tallinn II is a much more enjoyable experience.

Sheldor Sir
04-09-2016, 12:31 AM
which shows Hightower that gree are complete waste the most that normal player can get IF 2 players boost multiplier is 8ish mil per 250 deploys, for Euro players who if they stayed up to kick off regen is 820 deploys if no wasted so max u can get is about 27mil per day,
as want to hav chance at goals I didn't deploy last night so I let deploys regen while sleep with your free meant I was full about 0400 it's now 0800 so I've lost 4 hrs (120 deploy) so even the theoretically possible number is no way achievable
please can you say thank you to all your senior managers and developers for screwing the game completely due to managers being incompetent, while I never spent a lot on it I have now freed up a lot more space on my phone, I thank you for trying to inform the forum of things but finding out due forum complaints 8 hrs after events start is just ignorant. Please feel free to ban and delete my profile

levelhead
04-09-2016, 02:32 AM
President Hightower;1555607']The first goal starting at 18m is definitely very high. This will come down considerably for tomorrow's event. I recognize this is not optimal and will fix it tonight. I apologize that I can't fix it for the current Frontline.

1) The amount you earn is now based on the entire event, not just a single battle. So to leave the requirements anywhere near the original values would be incorrect, as well.
2) The final goal requirements of War Room, Advanced, and Ultimate are based on actual deploy point totals achieved by players in Salto I & II (averaged). These were both 24 hour events.

Thank you for voicing your opinions. We will take a look at the requirements and make changes to ensure that Tallinn II is a much more enjoyable experience.

Thanks for the informaion. But please take into account the following facts. Not every faction are in the top 10. Not every faction has elite players. For the players that are just starting or even med level players have no chance in hell to get a goal. If the points continue over to day 2 then it might be fair if you lowered it. But i take it the points reset once the 2nd day begins. If this is the case, my faction has agreed to boycott the 24hr FL as it's not worth the time and effort to play as you only get peanuts for prizes.

Rolinz
04-09-2016, 02:43 AM
It takes around 8 hours and 20 minutes to regenerate 250 deploys and using gunners, you can deploy about 7M to 8M deploy points and with a 48 hour window, you are looking at about 35M to 48M points. And that is without using gold and depending on which node and so on.

And with the crappy reward boosts, not many people will be trying to spend gold.

Like levelhead pointed out, we are not all spending like the top 10 factions. Your heads need to be pulled out of whatever hole it is in and look around and listen to the players! Not sure how hard that is for GREEdy to do!?!?

And when you guys change how things are calculated without letting us know, we will never know the changes, as many will testify, we have no F'ING idea how to read minds and especially THE MINDS of GREEdy!

Hobbs
04-09-2016, 03:39 AM
President Hightower;1555607']The first goal starting at 18m is definitely very high. This will come down considerably for tomorrow's event. I recognize this is not optimal and will fix it tonight. I apologize that I can't fix it for the current Frontline.

So you are saying the "Average" points achieved in Salto 1&2 was 210m deploy points?
What a CROCK OF S**T,what do you take us for?
All this action has done is make most if not all goals unachievable for 90%+ of the players out there!
You think that is fair?
You think the ones that spend smaller amounts are even gonna bother now?
Time to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE,you've just killed this event for the majority of players INCLUDING many top10 teams.

Also if you cannot change today's goals that means ALL WRAPPERS are now out of the equation,meaning it's likely that those who planned to go for day1,day2 and battle capabilities may think twice about spending ANY GOLD.

Another Epic FAIL <------ that should be GREE's Tag Line.

Dennis k
04-09-2016, 06:42 AM
Can't figure out how to post thread so I'll ask here game froze on data download like always uninstalled and tried to reinstall App Store won't download game been playing since game started any ideas thanks

Brown Out
04-09-2016, 07:02 AM

I like it!!! Much better this way. Thanks!

Batchief
04-09-2016, 08:31 AM
Can't figure out how to post thread so I'll ask here game froze on data download like always uninstalled and tried to reinstall App Store won't download game been playing since game started any ideas thanks
Dennis: you can try to post to President Hightower or Vile Lynn. You will need to give them your ID # and any other info you can provide. try posting a new thread with their names as the subject. They have helped me in the past.

[PM] President Hightower
04-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Goal requirements have been updated for both Tallinn I & II.

See this post (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120804-Frontline-Tallinn-I-amp-II-Goals-Updated) for details.