PDA

View Full Version : Droid can't donate bricks after getting syn base at 10

Rob2
04-08-2016, 06:33 AM
Maybe I get this wrong, but I have a little problem.

We have a maxed syndicate base.
After that you can't donate powers, because you need them to produce material and have no use for them to put them in the syndicate.
If you try to do this, you get an error that your syn base is full and you can't donate them.
So far I understand.

But somehow Gree thinks bricks are part of the powers and won't let you donate them.
But we need the bricks to build Walls.
Send in a ticket to Gree and Karl from CS replied that our syn base is maxed out and that's the reason I can't donate my bricks.

How are we gonna build walls for battles if our droid teammates can't donate their bricks???
Does CS understand how this game works???

Daswi
04-08-2016, 07:31 AM
Yet ios players can donate bricks without problems. There will always be growing pains when gree adds new content, but the lack of qa is always amazing.

Dipstik
04-08-2016, 08:48 AM
Have you tried buying an iPhone?

Oasis
04-08-2016, 09:49 AM

Yes, but my testicles shrunk when I took it out of the box, so I returned it ASAP! Now I'm a man again.

Dipstik
04-08-2016, 10:44 AM
I think you're using it wrong.

Daswi
04-08-2016, 11:22 AM

Lmao... I knew that was coming.

Daswi
04-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Thanks Gree!!!!! Didn't address this issue prior to the war starting.

DjSyla
04-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Yes, but my testicles shrunk when I took it out of the box, so I returned it ASAP! Now I'm a man again.

Hahahahaha hahahaha!

Red BD
04-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Thanks Gree!!!!! Didn't address this issue prior to the war starting.

But Dippy did. Is there really a difference on that level?

Daswi
04-14-2016, 08:17 AM
But Dippy did. Is there really a difference on that level?

Oasis had the proper response to that reply. Let's go gree!!!!! A little over a week to get this fixed before the next war.

Vile Lynn
04-14-2016, 08:56 AM
I'm not expecting it to be fixed by the next war, but stranger things have happened... they know about the issue.

Android players need to send in a ticket, just one ticket per customer, not for each account, is enough.

Write "Androids cannot donate bricks" or something like that in the subject line so the CS agent knows where to forward your ticket. Be brief & specific.

Don't worry if your ticket gets closed after it's forwarded to the team. We will all know when it's fixed. The point of the ticket is to let GREE know there is an issue: more tickets from individual customers, the higher the priority.

Rob2
04-21-2016, 02:30 AM
After the last update on android we can donate bricks again

Vile Lynn
04-21-2016, 07:46 AM
After the last update on android we can donate bricks again

Thanks for the follow up! And just in time for war tomorrow!