PDA

View Full Version : Ticket issues

PITA4PRES
04-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Anyone have any ideas on how to get those ****ing monkeys in CS to quit combining my tickets? I have three accounts played on one device, so I frequently have the same issues on all accounts. I then send in a ticket from each account so that I can be sure to get compensated (I know the compensation is a joke) on all accounts. Despite having different player ID numbers on each ticket, these ****ing monkeys continue to combine them into one. Then I have to spend time trying to sort out the ****ing issue as well and figure out which account all the **** is being done under.

Jg48
04-07-2016, 05:56 PM
It working as cs as intended. And that means to confuse the players or piss them off. But thanks for playing

Edbl79
04-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Hopefully you don't write tickets in the same way you posted here cause if you do then that's your problem. I have 5 accounts, two that I care about. I only send one ticket at a time alternating between accounts and do not send a new one until the previous one has some sort of resolution. I get the point of what you are trying to do but your response times will be slower because of it than if you waited to send one after one is closed.